• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panera's Smashfest - Massillon, OH (Confirmed for 10/16)

yes

Smash Rookie
NNID
smokio
3DS FC
0989-1886-7815
Yo. Chris here, saying that I am now able to bring an extra setup on command (and probably will normally regardless.) Just to let you all know.

Defqon.1

Smash Rookie
3:00 to 10:00, yeahyuz.

Dunno how many setups we'll have, but extra setups are nice for when something goes missing like last time. D:

yes

Smash Rookie
NNID
smokio
3DS FC
0989-1886-7815
I'll show up with setup in tow. I'm also bringing Brawl since I just re-installed Homebrew Channel, so if we have extra Melee setups then we can set up Brawl+ on it instead.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
We should totally set something up for Friday, we'll need some last minute TYM practice.
Wait, no, only you guys do. waaaaaaaah.

Defqon.1

Smash Rookie
Speaking of TYM, I'm assuming we're all riding up their with Andrew like last time. I haven't actually talked to anyone about it yet, so I have no idea what's going on. 8D

Skyson

Smash Ace
Friday sounds like a good idea. I just woke up after 17 hours of sleep so my voice would sound like "AJDAOPDJAPJDAIPD" trying to reserve it. If someone else wants to reserve it today, go ahead. If nobody does by tomorrow, I'll call in tomorrow. >_>

4% APR

Smash Champion
had to look at my phone to see what day today was. Yeah i'll try to be there on friday

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Well, usually Blue Rouge is the only brawl player so brawl isn't played at all. But if you came, he would definitely play brawl with you. However, on top of that, ITT just PM'd me saying he'd come, so there should be a good amount of brawl this time around (and a good amount of melee with 4% and the other regulars).

We're gonna need setups, bring what you can.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Will be headed down later with a TV (and its remote!) and a Melee setup.

I'll be there closer to 6:00 - 6:30. I wanna play some Brawlz. <_<

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm going out of town this weekend... :/ If you're from Akron, why don't you play with us more? ITT is always asking for Lucario practice...

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I play both brawl and melee.

If that is what you mean.....

I'm going out of town this weekend... :/ If you're from Akron, why don't you play with us more? ITT is always asking for Lucario practice...
1. Been busy.

2. Haven't noticed, possibly because of reason one...

Skyson

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, emergency smashfest time.

Today, 3:00 to 10:00.

Also, I'm not 100% sure because I can't get in contact with him, but I think Darrell might have reserved it for tomorrow as well. So, maybe double smashfest? YEAYUHZ.

Defqon.1

Smash Rookie
My weekend has gone from a doomed 6 hours of cleaning up a park in the rain to a cancellation and the possibility of a double Smashfest. YESZ.

4% APR

Smash Champion
sorry i couldnt make it. Are you guys going to the smash bash thingy this weekend?

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I'm tryin' to get a ride to Athens on the same day, so I'm not planning on it.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I was looking forward to it. It's not very far away from me, and I might be able to secure a ride of my own, if the regular group isn't going.

Defqon.1

Smash Rookie
I'm looking forward to it, though I have no idea where/what it is. Is there a topic for it?

Top Bottom