• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panera's Smashfest - Massillon, OH (Confirmed for 10/16)

Shikonrai

Smash Rookie
Mmkay, the rate of me uploading the matches may take some time, considering the extent of how large the files are, the fact that Youtube enjoys taking its time, and that I have to be taking finals here shortly. So yeah, I may take to upwards of a week to getting around to it, sorry if I take longer than needed.

Skyson

Smash Ace
To all of those involved:

I reserved it again for this weekend, 3:00 to 10:00.

Get here, chiefs.

Ian, you're free to bring cards, and I'll see if I can rally up my side to do some dueling, trading, and whatnot.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
lol, yeah. I don't really care, I don't like chips that much (but it is always quite disappointing when you're expecting to eat something and it doesn't happen). But if I find out who did it, I'm going to have to get upset with them on principle. Maybe they just magically got misplaced somehow when all they were doing was sitting on the table.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I think I know who might have taken them, since I only saw one person eating chips at any given time.

On another note, there was a silver controller left there at the end, and I took it when there was only Quin and myself left.

So, if anyone is a gamecube controller short, I have it. >_>

Skyson

Smash Ace
Well, I and my end of the attendants are out of school. High school graduates, yeayuhz.

So, I'm officially free for just about any day, save this weekend.

I was thinking maybe Tuesday-Wednesday next week? Just throwing it out to get some ideas, we have a lot more freedom for now. Speak your mind.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Well, I and my end of the attendants are out of school. High school graduates, yeayuhz.

So, I'm officially free for just about any day, save this weekend.

I was thinking maybe Tuesday-Wednesday next week? Just throwing it out to get some ideas, we have a lot more freedom for now. Speak your mind.
i just graduated too so any time is good. Hit me up guys i want to play

4% APR

Smash Champion
perfect. I'll spread the word

edit-i'll play wablr if someone wants to. I think there was someone who played it here

should i bring my set up?

Impp

Smash Ace
As of now I'm not doing anything... I'll see what Steve's doing... We might stop up.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
On another note, there was a silver controller left there at the end, and I took it when there was only Quin and myself left.

So, if anyone is a gamecube controller short, I have it. >_>
Did Darrell ever say he's missing his?

Tell Quin to bring those baller screwdrivers he must have, I need a real small phillips head and a triangle one to try and fix my Wii, otherwise all I have from here is an unreliable GC.
And where are those vids?

Skyson

Smash Ace
perfect. I'll spread the word

edit-i'll play wablr if someone wants to. I think there was someone who played it here

should i bring my set up?
I actually was trying to figure out what game you were talking about. xD
Blue Rogue would be happy to play some barwl with you, methinks. A setup would be good, seeing how we actually lacked in setups on the last occasion.

Did Darrell ever say he's missing his?

Tell Quin to bring those baller screwdrivers he must have, I need a real small phillips head and a triangle one to try and fix my Wii, otherwise all I have from here is an unreliable GC.
And where are those vids?
Darrell never made mention of missing his controller. Solution is had.

I'll talk to Quin about those screwdrivers as well.

Quin, uploading videos of massive things that he recorded? LOL.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Oh, and if I can go by my own means I'll have to leave by 8-ish, family needs the car. A ride might be a problem. :s

Skyson

Smash Ace
So, eh, we're "confirmed" for Saturday, as in Darrell told me he'd set it up.

He did not, however, give me a time.

I'll try to get one in the near future. >_>

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I have the ACT tomorrow... But I will try to make it afterward. If dobs shows up that would be too good.

Also, tom why did you have to show that to everyone? T.T

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
*cough*
We still doing this Thursday? If I would to be getting home by my own means, again, I'll leave like at 8

Skyson

Smash Ace
For sure.

Definitely bringing SSB64 and Pokemon Puzzle League to this one as side events.

Ironically enough, my side is going to have a slightly lower attendance, but apparently it's being made up for with all of the outsiders. Good stuff.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
bored bump, le's do somethang. AFAIK, Genesis and Evo took away my time wasting activity, 'Futiley" trying to get a ride to close tourneys<_>
also need Ness training for TYM melee, you still plannin' on going to that slarti?

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
^Besides being a little out of the way of Columbus, these usually aren't on any scheduled dates or anything, we(Sky) mostly set them up whenever. But if people would show up, I could organize it as a weekly or something, if Sky wouldn't do it himself. I'm thinking updating the first post for the first time in a month wouldn't hurt either >.>
K, so I re-got Brawl+, and should be getting GG:AC+ by like Wednesday or something BD
<3 Robotnik Wario texture

-Sionnach-

Smash Rookie
Considering holding a Smashfest this weekend. Probably Friday, but I need to throw the idea out there for now.

Top Bottom