• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army (An Elite Pit Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WKx7x

Smash Cadet
Heh, this is becoming quite a group. Do we have any scheduled events yet, or are we going to wait a little longer?

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Heh, this is becoming quite a group. Do we have any scheduled events yet, or are we going to wait a little longer?
If you are wondering, you're sig isn't working because you don't have 35 posts.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Alright, you can join. just fill this info out.
1. You in-game name (limit 5 chars)
2. Color of Pit
3. You're real location
4. A rule you want to add to the clan
1. BBOY
2. Gold/Black/White
3. Ohio
4. Have fun? actually sorry this is smash we can't lol jk

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
Got Brawl last night! Played as Pit in the tournament... lost... but I did good, AND PIT IS A BEAST

BFC- 5198 2082 1938

PM me for inter clan matches :D

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Pit is INCREDIBLE!!! I don't have WiFi yet, but when I do, I'll add my code.

LilDoom

Smash Rookie
Hey i just started using pit and i really like him... can i join this? My name will be BRADY online or DEATH

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i used pit in the GS tournament and i won!! lol im kinda good with him and i still use marth.

Brawl FC - 2964 8243 2445 im on the list >_>

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
I suck..... Cause I ordered from Toys R us (FACEPALM). I played Brawl at my friends housed and owned him with Pit. Then again he isn't as good as me anyways but... I love stealing the smashball from him with my arrows. Anyways once I get the game and Wi-Fi I'll post my code on GamerGuitar's thread. The Internet doesn't work in my family room so there is no wi-fi. My parents are gonna get a wireless Repeater or something to boost the connection. Watev.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Hey i just started using pit and i really like him... can i join this? My name will be BRADY online or DEATH
Sure you can. Just fill tis out
1. Name in-game
2. color of Pit
3. Real location
4. Rule you want added to the clan

Good Luck Brawling!!!

Zeela12

Smash Ace
hey, sorry guys for the inactivity. I was too busy playing brawl lol. Finally finished SE and unlocked all chars.

anyways, my brawl FC is added, under my avatar, so do we have a whole list of the FC of all the clan members? so we can play online?

Allin

Smash Journeyman
It seems due to my personal inactivity(WHich im sorryu for my computer is out for repairs still -.-) Im going to ask Mach7 to makle a whole new thread in total so that he can update the inital roster and also i plan to have the offical pit tourny in April.

Seraphi-Kid

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join, if this clan is still alive. Pit is my main and that will never change.

1. Name in-game: SKID
2. Color: White
3. Location: Washington D.C.
4. Rule you want added to the clan: I don't even see the existing rules listed in the OP :p

However, a possible rule could be that clan-members must be willing to defend their status if challenged(in a civil manner, and given that the challenge is reasonable), so that newer members have a chance at rising through the ranks. :p This doesn't necessarily mean trying to knock others out of their positions or anything that could be viewed as ill-intented, but rather giving lower-ranked members a chance to test/improve themselves.

Brawl FC: 1719-2836-0568

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to join, if this clan is still alive. Pit is my main and that will never change.

1. Name in-game: SKID
2. Color: White
3. Location: Washington D.C.
4. Rule you want added to the clan: I don't even see the existing rules listed in the OP :p

However, a possible rule could be that clan-members must be willing to defend their status if challenged(in a civil manner, and given that the challenge is reasonable), so that newer members have a chance at rising through the ranks. :p This doesn't necessarily mean trying to knock others out of their positions or anything that could be viewed as ill-intented, but rather giving lower-ranked members a chance to test/improve themselves.

Brawl FC: 1719-2836-0568
Oh yeah we're still active! You can join and we're glad to have you!!! The pic below is our sig by the way.

Doomer

Smash Cadet
Hey, got Brawl the day of American release, and after playing every character Pit fits my play style better than any of the rest, i have been playing hours a day both online and off and i have basically fallen in love (sounds gay) with Pit. Even when I'm just playing FFA with friends i don't want to play any other character. If you got room for one more in this clan i would love to join.

1. Name in-game= JAWN
2. color of Pit=Blue
3. Real location= Oklahoma City (Moving to Idaho this may)
4. Rule you want added to the clan= N/A

my code for online is to the left <<<< also my msn is p0que@hotmail.com (0=zero) (MSN for chat while online playing Brawl... Or if u want to just talk brawl or video games in general lol)

I am going out of town This week and next for spring break, so i apologize ahead of time if i am slow responding to messages or anything like that. I wont have a wii where I'm going either so I will be Inactive for the next week on wii online. But after that I plan on being online 24/7

JesusIsra

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join =)

I think my best character is Pit, and I wanna try him out more. I'd like to join this clan.

JesusIsra

Smash Rookie
1. Name in-game: Isra
2. Color: Golden/Yellow
3. Location: Should I even say this?... México.
4. Rule you want added to the clan: None, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom