• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army (An Elite Pit Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me at Brawler1432 at Smash Boards (you can post your acceptance here, but I may not see it ), no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
The matches are online so make sure to supply your representatives Brawl Code.

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
id like to join, big pit fan here ( jus like my user name ) hvnt got the game yet , in the UK , its Preordered. So erm.... how exactly do i join?

snapcracklepop*

Smash Rookie
ok sry

1. the name you use online: Mitch
2. the colour you use as Pit: blue
3. your location: Dallas, texas
4. a rule that you want for the group: ummmm i dunno one of ur taunts on wifi has to be ur fav ice cream lol like i said i dunno know ;P

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
lol i don't want to to be rep, i don't like using pit on wifi much.
ok as of rep it shud prolly be one our pros dehf prolly. game is pro if u ask me but he dont wanna.

ok people someone needs to step up and be a leader i would but my cpu broke from power surge and i just got wifi workin so i use wii internet. its slow. and very hard to type. once again srry for inactvity cpu down. it took me so long to write all that.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I've been accepted as the rep so its too late now. I'll assure you i'm no noob though. On gamebattles I'm ranked 23rd with a 82-11 record >_>

ROCn

Smash Cadet
wow it has been so long since ive been back on smf, well im really bored and there is no one online so if someone wants to add me then we can play! yay i need friends

sakujo

Smash Rookie
hey i am new

hey guys iam new to smash boards but not to smash brothers. Pit is my favorite character and i am intrested in joining your clan.

sakujo

Smash Rookie
yeah I will be in reach of a computer tommorow I am doing this from my phone. I just wanted to reply right now just to keep in touch. I dont know how you want to do this? By friend code online?

sakujo

Smash Rookie
still pretty intrested just waiting for a reply for the legistics. thanks.

sakujo

Smash Rookie
yeah i have been asking around also but no luck here i cant seem to find a the leader of the clan. Some one answered me a long time ago but then never again. I am still looking to join this pit caln though it is the only one.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
yeah i have been asking around also but no luck here i cant seem to find a the leader of the clan. Some one answered me a long time ago but then never again. I am still looking to join this pit caln though it is the only one.
screw ur in leader havent been here for a while so i guess you can just come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom