• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army (An Elite Pit Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
It seems due to my personal inactivity(WHich im sorryu for my computer is out for repairs still -.-) Im going to ask Mach7 to makle a whole new thread in total so that he can update the inital roster and also i plan to have the offical pit tourny in April.
alright that sounds cool. right now I'm really just looking for some friends to play online, and there's no better place than to find people from the clan.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
This is to Doomer and JesusIsra. You can bouth join and welcome to the clan!!!

Veng

Smash Ace
Could I possibly join? I have wifi. Im a pretty good Pit.

My only issue is for some reason it wont let me join random brawls. But I can play friend brawls. :]

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Could I possibly join? I have wifi. Im a pretty good Pit.

My only issue is for some reason it wont let me join random brawls. But I can play friend brawls. :]
You can join. Just fill this out.
1. You name in-game
2. Color of Pit
3. Your location
4. a rule you want added

As for the random brawl problem, check your WiFi settings. If that doesn't work, then take the game back and tell them what happened. Welcome to the clan!!!

Veng

Smash Ace
1. You name in-game VenG
2. Color of Pit Gold.. or any really
3. Your location West Coast
4. a rule you want added Must be active?

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Guys. I STILL dont have brawl... I hopefully will get it at the latest monday. I still dont have wi-fi but I'll post everyonce in a while to show I'm still here. Have fun Brawlin =}

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
hey guys and gals ,im form the twilight heroes clan your allies and im here to wish you guys luck on your clan and if you guys need anything from us just ask away, feel free to go to our forum to discuss things about your clan and ours and if you guys need banners avatars or user bars go to my signature shop on that forum to request one ok? hope that we can have a long alliance with you ,till next time and take care.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Twilight_Heroes/index.php?act=idx

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
hey guys and gals ,im form the twilight heroes clan your allies and im here to wish you guys luck on your clan and if you guys need anything from us just ask away, feel free to go to our forum to discuss things about your clan and ours and if you guys need banners avatars or user bars go to my signature shop on that forum to request one ok? hope that we can have a long alliance with you ,till next time and take care.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Twilight_Heroes/index.php?act=idx
awww we shud gets a forum like that wes got lots of people someone make one.

WKx7x

Smash Cadet
Out of curiosity, when is the new thread supposed to be up? Or are we going to have our own forum set up?

Thanks,
WKx7x

Sneaky_Jester

Smash Rookie
1. Jestr
2. black or white, but preferably black
3. clayton, MO (near st. louis)
4. we should have a monthly tournament and the lowest 10 people get kicked till the next tournament where they can fight their way back in.

Arigon

Smash Apprentice
Pits my main shieks my secondary i am better with shiek then pit though lol but hopefully ill be awesome at pit soon right now id rate myself above average. Can i join? pm me.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
1. Jestr
2. black or white, but preferably black
3. clayton, MO (near st. louis)
4. we should have a monthly tournament and the lowest 10 people get kicked till the next tournament where they can fight their way back in.
at first i was like what a dumb rule but now the more i think about it it makes sense. maybe we shud haves a limit of people say 50 and we haves a monthly tourney if ur not in top 50 ur not in idk why im saying this casue ill be the first to go lol cause i suck bad.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Well I finnaly have brawl. Play Pit. Got everyone beat classic on very hard with 5 lives. Im ok i guess.

WKx7x

Smash Cadet
you haven't updated the main page in quite a while. how did those alliances turn out? (sorry i have been gone for like a month)

We haven't really been kept well-informed, you're better off just pm'ing somebody higher in the ranks. As far as I know, nothing has happened yet, but like I said before, the front page of this thread not been up-dated for quite some time..

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah... im happy... i just got first in singles and doubles and won 438 dollars at a brawl tourney playing exclusively with pit... god this dude is rigged

Stash23

Smash Rookie
1. WndBy
2. Dark Angel (Black color)
3. Kissimmee, FL
4. Rule... as in for the clan or match? If Clan, I'll rely on the clan leaders. If match, static stages and no items.

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
Would you explain the importance or benefit of being in a clan in the original post please? Otherwise, I see no reason to join this.

zeldamaster2006

Smash Apprentice
Then don't join drag0n.. if you see no point in a clan other than having fun. You're not going to become the #1 smash player through a clan.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hello all I'm also a member of the Twilight Heroes and just thought I would drop by and say hi. If there is anything we can help you with just ask. Our forum site is z15.invisionfree.com/twilight_heroes

We would also love to spar you sometime so both clans can help hone one anothers skills. Take care and we look forward to talking with you more

WKx7x

Smash Cadet
I have a question. How come we (the Twilight Heroes) are not listed in your Ally list?

Our leader hasn't been around in a while, and therefore the front post hasn't been updated for quite some time. Sorry for the confusion ;)

Corigames

Smash Hero
1. I still don't think I understand the point in this clan after reading the OP. What are you doing, playing online? Meeting people in your area?

2. Sup Gamer, doing a Tuscon Brawl tourny anytime soon?

3. If I find I like this clan, I guess I'm willing to join. Just don't send me any spam... unless it's naked pictures or some crazy crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom