• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army (An Elite Pit Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
This is Palutena's Army an Elite Pit Clan Dedicated to mastering and learning all the The SSBB Char. Pit has to offer. We Will Fly on Borrowed Wings forever more

Member list:
Plutena's General

{Allin} {XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-}
{Mach7}{XXXX-XXXX-XXX-}

Palutena’s Captains

DEHF(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Wingz35(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Demontree(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
GamerGuitarist7(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)

Palutena’s Soldiers

Hexx-Kun (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
ROCn (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Mysteryfox1 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Kotahlicious (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
F4lc0 m0nk3y (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) you took a while to write, lol.
Eternal Phoenix Fire (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Renth (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Zeldamaster2006 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Stryks (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Zeela12 (Holy) (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Leonhart(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)

XXXXXX

I hope that everyone will be kind and not flame this clan like others please attempt to have as much fun with this as possible oh and get better ;) BTW if the clan grows nice and big ill get us a private forum :D

Rules Section:

~Under Construction~

Our Signature: {http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/Kukiraz/pitsigfinal.jpg}

Alliances:
The Green Thunder (Luigi)

NEWS!: This oppurtinity has been given to us to merge with BC pit clan i know many are Against This but i think a Vote is nesecarry to know the vote WILL be PRIVATE so pm Yes Or No to me or Mach7 so we know what the clan wants to do.
Credit to : Mach7 For the Idea

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Ok srry i probly should i have givin you credit you can always be a general beside me if you want :D

Hexx-kun

Smash Rookie
hey can i get in this ....im forming my own clan called hack3d but can i still be a member in this? ty my gammer tag is Hexx if you didnt guess ty anyways im in the uk so ill get the game as soon as i can

Hexx-kun

Smash Rookie
XD ty guys can i ask anyone have xfire here?
it just helps talk anyways i was a but shocked to see the dojo update (i didnt know this and im a noob ok) but apparently if you spam a ranged it beomces weaker is this true?

Allin

Smash Journeyman
XD ty guys can i ask anyone have xfire here?
it just helps talk anyways i was a but shocked to see the dojo update (i didnt know this and im a noob ok) but apparently if you spam a ranged it beomces weaker is this true?
Yep its true lol if the dojo so it it has to be and its any atack not justed ranged, and i have xfie its kire101 :D

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Hey you can count me in! For Wi-Fi (once i actually connect it. ARGH) my name will be Matro or Ruki. I'll post it here. Just a quick question, how do you become a captain?

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Particapte in a Monthly tourny to determine whos better :D a certain top amount will be turned captain :D

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Yeah! Just something I was wondering.. In a vid someone was explaining that DI-ing out of the Angel Ring was easy if you Di-d away from Pit. If you Di-d towards him you would get masive damage. You could probably test this out in a created stage or Hyrule (sorta) by doing it to someone against a wall so we could see what would happen.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i got someone caught in it today and he get 40-50+ damage lol. it was pretty funny. i think you can just DI away, but i dunno for sure since i haven't really fought anyone who uses pit against me. i think he was trying to DI up towards a platform or not DIing at all so he got caught in it for a while. but yeah i'm pretty it just needs to be DI'd away.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yay, I would really like to join, I will be able to play brawl from tomorrow on, and I would like to, and can make our clan banner/siggy :D

I figured it'd be cool that once we could all play brawl that I'd adjust the members siggy's with something personal of them in every one... it'd be cool imo

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Sure you can both join ill add you to the roster and stuf and making a sig/banner would be awosm e:D

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'll start working on it then!

btw, I just saw that someone on brawlcentral.com made a clan too... but I kinda dislike that site <_<

Hexx-kun

Smash Rookie
hey wingz what softwere do you use cause i might be able to help or atleast learn a few things ;D
P.S anyone have xfire
P.S.S lol ive bin editing this loads but if anyone has xfire is anyone interested in joining h3d i think allin has already joined too ;D

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think I still got xfire somewhere, and I use photoshop mostly for the siggy, and I work better alone, when we're gonna make custom sigs for the leaders and generals, I'd gladly accept your help! ^^

Edit: We're gonna have brawl tommorrow! I'll get as much pit footage as I can for ya all!

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Lucky **** getting such an expensive gift for your B-day ^^;

Oh, I'm busy with the pit sig, this is what I have atm:

Cool Siggy but in my opinion (you dont have to accept it as I have no clue about photo shop and i suck at MS Paint) maybe you could make a bluer background or something related to the sky since Pit flies.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cool Siggy but in my opinion (you dont have to accept it as I have no clue about photo shop and i suck at MS Paint) maybe you could make a bluer background or something related to the sky since Pit flies.
I had that at first but it looked kinda boring XD

edit:

here ya go:

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Alright

F**K YOU TEN CHAR!!!!!!
that should be enough

EDIT: hehehe... that was exagerated. good job with the blue one

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
I did. it looks pretty sweet. Now all thats left is probably adding in:
Palutena's Army
A Elite Pit Clan​

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Should we really add the "An Elite Pit Clan" o_O? looks kinda cheesy/cocky

How about

"Palutena's army"

"We will fly above, and fight amongst"

?

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
lol at the cocky. Yeah. it sounsd good.
"Palutena's Army"

"We shall fly above, and fight amongst"
^
l
l
Notice the "shall" it sounds proffesional

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'll wait. Thats no problem. I'll just watch Pit videos. yay

EDIT: Alright I know how to put pics in my posts and siggy. good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom