• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army (An Elite Pit Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
demon tree thanks for the feed back i wus just thinking that and thought why not just use a messenger like xfire or hotmail but then again i am having problems with that because of not everyone have a computer and wii in the same place...i do so if anyone has a wii and a pc in the same place wid the internet and im better than you XD (thats a laugh) just ask if you are better than me i will ask XD
Yah I am tottaly gonna shoot then run up too flights of stairs and see if i did good. lol

Edit:double post.

Mach7

Smash Apprentice
i think there should be a recruitment process, not just any sap coming in you guys come get me when you see my stats and some videos, if you guys want me in, sounds good.
Well thats why we have different levels or positions were not going to put a n00b as a captain or anything duh, but we have to find our best person or people you know

Renth

Smash Hero
my wii # is 3305-7457-4438-3588

I intend on doing for Pit in Brawl what i did for Ganon in melee.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
So best Pit player i'veseen so far is DEHF IMO. You guys can respond but i wont cause im gonna be playing guitar hero. rock on "BIZNATCHES" Quote Wingz

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I cant stress this more, please put i in your first post Allin, that if you're gonna be in this clan, you gotta wear the banner! else it'd be kinda half-*****

I also wonder why mine isnt showing half of the time...

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
I cant stress this more, please put i in your first post Allin, that if you're gonna be in this clan, you gotta wear the banner! else it'd be kinda half-*****

I also wonder why mine isnt showing half of the time...

Thats cause when you make a post you can choose to trun your sig on/off. Just check next time.

And to Mach 7's comment about a DEHf vid. I'm not sure if you wanted me to put a link or anything but just search youtube. There was one where he destroyed someone else and only tood 25 damage. Maybe he died but I forget.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
How members list should look.

Allin if you want to stay leader you have to update the stuff and be more active.

Members list

Palutena’s Generals
Whoever-deserves-spot (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Mach7 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)

Palutena’s Captains

(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)

Palutena’s Soldiers

Demontree (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Hexx-Kun (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
GamerGuitarist7 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
ROCn (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Mysteryfox1 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Wingz35 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Kotahlicious (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
F4lc0 m0nk3y (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) :urg: you took a while to write, lol.
Eternal Phoenix Fire (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Renth (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Zeldamaster2006(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Stryks(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)

zeldamaster2006

Smash Apprentice
DEHF I've seen your vids on youtube ;p looking forward to teaming with you lol, you're really good :D
Just gotta wait for the 9th now..

Btw early dibs on blue Pit, couldn't pick between gold and blue and eventually settled on blue.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
DEHF I've seen your vids on youtube ;p looking forward to teaming with you lol, you're really good :D
Just gotta wait for the 9th now..

Btw early dibs on blue Pit, couldn't pick between gold and blue and eventually settled on blue.
yeah me too it'll be fun

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Hey I'd like to be a member :)
oh snap it's dehf!

glad to see you're moving on to brawl lol. when i host a brawl tourney (and run it better than that last one -.-) you socal people should come again, you were cool dudes. i'm sure axe misses you, and i'm sure you miss his pikachu LOL

Zeela12

Smash Ace
this looks like fun. I don't mind joining. I plan to main pit, espeically seeing how good he is.

sign me under the name Holy.

Edit: HOLY CRAP DEHF IS JOINING! sign me up! sign me up!

DEHF is my hero lawl.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Allin if you want to stay leader you have to update the stuff and be more active.

Members list

Palutena’s Generals
Whoever-deserves-spot (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Mach7 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)

Palutena’s Captains

(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)

Palutena’s Soldiers

Demontree (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
GamerGuitarist7 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
ROCn (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Wingz35 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
F4lc0 m0nk3y (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) you took a while to write, lol.
Renth (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Zeldamaster2006 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Stryks (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
DEHF (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Zeela12 (Holy) (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Anyone know how to put a sig as image? It says they're not allowed.. do I need a higher postcount rank?
When making the sig look under the sig "type area" and it will show a bunch of stuff like "allows IMG tags?"

Double post sry. didnt want to tag it along to the list.

Desu.

Smash Cadet
I'd love to join, however, I am virtually a newcomer to the series. If you feel I will just get into your way, thats fine, if its no problem, and any of you feel you can aid me in development in Brawl, thats great and honorable of you,; sign me up.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd love to join, however, I am virtually a newcomer to the series. If you feel I will just get into your way, thats fine, if its no problem, and any of you feel you can aid me in development in Brawl, thats great and honorable of you,; sign me up.
I dont think anyone would mind, we've got alot of new people up untill now, I think you can assume yourself signed.

And welcome to the club DEHF..

What does DEHF stand for anyway?

Mach7

Smash Apprentice
New Official List!!!!!

Palutena’s General
Allin (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Mach7 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)

Palutena’s Captains

Wingz35(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Demontree(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
DEHF(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
GamerGuitarist7(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)

Palutena’s Soldiers

ROCn (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
F4lc0 m0nk3y (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) you took a while to write, lol.
Renth (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Zeldamaster2006 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Stryks (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Zeela12 (Holy) (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
Leonhart(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
(XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)

Yeah I can do this!!!!!!

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I dont think anyone would mind, we've got alot of new people up untill now, I think you can assume yourself signed.

And welcome to the club DEHF..

What does DEHF stand for anyway?
DoesEveryoneHateFalco :dizzy:

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
Yay, I'm added to the list:D but anyway I got a question how can you become a Palutena's captain? and does anybody live in Europe of you? if so where? I live in the Netherlands so I still don't got brawl:( oh and DEFH you're awsome with Pit you're the best one I saw in youtube vids and I saw a lot of them.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yay, I'm added to the list:D but anyway I got a question how can you become a Palutena's captain? and does anybody live in Europe of you? if so where? I live in the Netherlands so I still don't got brawl:( oh and DEFH you're awsome with Pit you're the best one I saw in youtube vids and I saw a lot of them.
Heya! I live in the netherlands too! XD

Mach7

Smash Apprentice
Well you have to prove yourself (clan will probably do a tournament or something) and be an active member with post that help pit out

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
When I first heard Pit would be in brawl, I thought he'd be awsome, so count me inyour clan too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom