• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale/Lancaster/Quartz Hill smasher looking for some competition

Keyser Soze

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm new to smashboards but I've been playing smash for quite some time now. I haven't had much competition in this area though (around the Antelope Valley), so I was hoping to find some people that live nearby that like a challenge. I just played in the recent San Bernadino Tournament and did pretty well. Anyone who wants to play and lives nearby just lemme know.
AIM: rkoyle1625, email: rkoyleiii@hotmail.com

BTW...My sig is Rob and I play Falco, but I am not ROBFALCO...although i wouldn't mind playing him for rights over the name :laugh:

ais

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm in Palmdale.

I'm around 10th ST West Area, a 'lil ways off from Best Buy and Target.
I have a crew here, too, and we're itching to face competition at MLG this October.

I'll play you.
I can drive as well, talk to me on AIM,

ac3fakt3r

I play Sheik. Let's play ASAP and see if youre any good :D

GreenWhirlwind

Smash Rookie
Yellow (or green, in my case) to everyone out there! I just joined, so I'm sorry if I seem a little off balance, I'm just so overcome with.... Ok, enough of the crap. I'm usually in the lancaster area due to college or work. I DESPERATELY need someone to beat. I've sent an e-mail, and I'm now on the boards, so if something can be aranged, by all means, let me know!!

Zodiac

Smash Master
Im in the same boat as most of you, I have no one aorund here that can give me competition, Oregon! Not that I've played anyway, Believe me I've searched

GreenWhirlwind

Smash Rookie
I'd Love to!! Just give me the where and the when, and I'll see if I can make time (taking five college classes and working two jobs leaves little space for other things, unfortunately). Anyway, that's most of it. Let me know, a'right?

Keyser Soze

Smash Rookie
Get my email?

Hey Greenwhirlwind, I hope you got my email. I'm down to play anytime on weekends and sometimes on Fridays. Just hit me up on aim or even email if you get it to me in time. Lookin forward to smashing sometime, and that goes for anyone in the AV....btw, Alan I would like to play again, but perhaps this time we can play on a screen where our characters don't look like ants :p well anyway, L8.

AdamXiah

Smash Cadet
GreenWhirlwind and Keyser Soze, our crew would love to smash sometime... but maybe not soon. As seniors, we need to study for our SATII's, take them, apply for colleges, financial aid, etc. But after all the chaos is over, we would be pleased to set up a time and place.

AndoryuuChaos

Smash Cadet
Oh ****! A topic about the A.V.! Hell yeah, just what I've been looking for. Whenever you guys get together you guys should message me. I live in Palmdale and i drive so no problem in reaching you guys. But yeah can't waitr to smash with you guys.

emerican

Smash Ace
mikeHaze, ill play u anyday man.

Yeah, im a palmdale kid... i live close to Highland HS. if u wanna smash, lemme know Andory.

emerican

Smash Ace
i can stay until you kick me out haha.

if you really need us to, we might be able to bring a tv. but its kindof a hassle.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
emericann :( lame that you can't come.

well, anyway, me and petoo are sposed to paly tomorrow around 2ish, so we can all prolly do something.

bring aesis :D

ughhhh double post

Top Bottom