• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale Bi-Weeklies 5 Jan.3!!!

creepy fingers

Smash Journeyman
AIB link: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3654

VIDZ (SUBSCRIBE :p )
http://www.youtube.com/PalmdaleBiWeeklies

Entry Fee:
$5 Singles
$10 Doubles
$3 Venue Fee (one time fee)

POT DISTRIBUTION:
Singles (50%, 30%, 20%)
Doubles (50%, 30%, 20%)
Crews (Winner takes all)

TOURNAMENT RULES:

3 Stock

7 minute timer

Items are set to "off" and "none"

All sets with the possible exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches (best of 5 and above is recommended for any "finals" matches)

In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors

No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.

If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.

Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.

You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.

Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.
Stalling is banned.

Set format (In Order of Procedure):
1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
2. Opponents start the stage striking procedure
3. Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counterpicks of the set
4. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches
*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match

Stages

Neutral:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon 1

Counter:
Castle Siege
Delfino
Halberd
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Norfair
Pirate Ship
Rainbow Cruise
Green Greens (doubles only)
Corneria (doubles only)
Luigi's Mansion (doubles only)

Regarding Videos: I'm sorry but i have become way way to busy and just dont have the willpower anymore to upload videos (plus my dvd recorder broke at pbw4 :(, so if u want to video and bring your own equipment go ahead. and if someone wants to become the official "video man" of the PBW's then ill give u the login info for the youtube account so they all can be in the same place.

Food: I'm sure yall already know :p

SEE YA NXT YEAR!!!!!!!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
palmdale is amazing. i don't even play brawl, but everyone who does and doesn't come to this is doing themselves a disservice. you can't even fathom how good they are at this game until you play them for extended periods of time.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Great tournament. The only thing that really bugged me was how the "Diamond St." sign was covered by a tree. The flies were kind of annoying too, but to a lesser extent.

Palmdale is tooooo good. :D

creepy fingers

Smash Journeyman
thx everybody for coming :p im glad the first one was a success, means good things for the future :p. hope to see more peps at the nxt one.

vids up soon, futile interview up soon :p

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
Creepy ftw!!!!!!!!!!!
BarDull aint coming up no more cuz he hated that he couldnt find Diamond Dr lol
Everyone that went it was cool seeing you all again
Great matchs =]
and oh yea, to Lovage yea I went ROB all the way.

creepy fingers

Smash Journeyman
thx for the love everybody it was really fun, ima post the vids up tonight along with the AIB page for bi-weekly 2

ps: shadow vs edrees on castle seige @_@_@_@_@ i watched that like 5 times already lol

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Are the brackets being posted up on AiB too? I think you said you tried to it but it never got posted huh?

rofl that interview was hilarious

Edit: wow, i wasn't addressing you rofl, I didn't even realize you posted it. I was just simply rofling at it. Wow haha.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Nooooo Palmdale is going to steal all the people that were going to my tourney :( <3

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
No problem. Im sure it will work out for the both of us. :) Ill go to one of these soon enough though.

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
this tournament doesnt exist.

getyourtournament.com

and the 1st one, which may be one of the largest rankings influential tournament since axis, never happened. lol palmdale never gets coverage on gyt.

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
this tournament doesnt exist.

getyourtournament.com

and the 1st one, which may be one of the largest rankings influential tournament since axis, never happened. lol palmdale never gets coverage on gyt.
AKA Glen has other stuff to do.

And didn't you lose to tyrant haze? No hate, I'm just saying.

And you don't even live in culver eric, go back to freaking inglewood and let nick rep the crew

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
palmdale crew would like to invite a challenge to any "crews" out there.

for money, for funsies, for pride. whatever you want.

we seriously have to make roster decisions on crew battles lmfao.

too many people to choose from.

Top Bottom