• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Page #1 UPDADTED: Saturday 12:00 December 8th-Noys

Rayku

Smash Lord
I will not be attending. Work has scheduled me. Have fun at this one, too, guys

Jx31

Smash Ace
Alpha! Could catch a ride with you to this? I finally have a teammate for once, I got to make it!

Also, if I'm coming I'll bring a cube Soft.

edit-Ignore the first part of my post minus the teammate thing >.>.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Wow, thanks rayku. You friggin suck. Quit your job and come to my tournament!!!!!
Sorry, man. The reason I got a job in the first place was so that I could hopefully go to more tournaments.

Trust me, I want to go, but I have to work my ****ty *** job in order to pay for stuff.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Sleepy! If I were to get a tape of myself playing a few songs in GH3, would you mind uploading them to your PC and then e-mailing them to me so that I could upload them to my Youtube account? I could pay you like.. five or ten bucks to do that 'cause you already do so much video **** for this community anyway.

BTW, I might be bringing my VCR and a tape for recording matches to this =P Other than that, all I have to bring with me is a copy of Smash and my controller.

Zone

Smash Champion
Lawrence Ville eh? *Looks up how far away taht is*. Hopefully its not too far north >.>

Edit: Dang that's really north lol. Why didn't I buy a crappy car that I wouldn't mind putting miles on.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'll go to this only If Josh's older sis will be there.

Cause like, I never seen her before..

:cool:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL I should of have said "Soft" instead of accidently causing the summon of Gerbil.

that would be cool if Soft's sis had a nick name like "Rough" or somethimg.

you know, soft and rough

S0FT

Smash Ace
Well Sleepy, 112, and Fullmetal, I'm sure someone will be here without a teammate since everyone should be coming.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
soft
i need you to make a rule enforcing no splitting 1st place
thx.
if u do, it'll multiply my chances of coming by about 4.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Heh, to add on to Mike's post.

CDE doesn't split. Actually, whenever one of us wins money (i.e. Alpha) he's been "forced" to buy us all food that night LOL. <3 Alpha

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
soft
i need you to make a rule enforcing no splitting 1st place
thx.
if u do, it'll multiply my chances of coming by about 4.

yeah, that would be a good thing to see...an actual tournament with legit placings. >_>

Soft- i dont think I can make it anyways so ur safe lol ...sorry =/

Top Bottom