• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Page #1 UPDADTED: Saturday 12:00 December 8th-Noys

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Not my fault I have no job and no money. (Well, it is, but that's beside the point.)
Any spare cash I have usually goes towards gas and food. (And Pokemon cards, once a month, lol.)
DOUBLE POST

If you come to this,
BRING YOUR DS.

No pokesav bullshat plsxus

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested in coming to this. But my Cube's broken. I'm currently trying to figure out how to open it so I can adjust the laser. Oh, and my Wii is at Nintendo being repaired.

Alukard

Smash Hero
OMG soft is the **** ... i wish i could come to this .. but i will b playing bum and pc over here in nyc ... just getting pwned >.<

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Xif, are you attending? If so, you wanna team?
Or make love?

I had to drop 112, he was holding me back. <--- That means he already agreed to team with soft.

If not Xif, MIKE G, ARE YOU GOING??

Somasu

Smash Ace
Chances of me going are now slim =( It all rides on if I don't have work scheduled for next Saturday. Won't know that until Tuesday.

*crosses fingers*

C......

Smash Apprentice
i thought i was teamin with josh at this tourny but it seems that he's teamin with 112, so i need a ride out there and a teammate

S0FT

Smash Ace
No cornel im teaming with you..... Carter and Mike came over here last week, and carter was upset about me taking his partner so i said 112 could team with carter.... so i dont know what carter is talking about.... so im teaming with you..

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
No cornel im teaming with you..... Carter and Mike came over here last week, and carter was upset about me taking his partner so i said 112 could team with carter.... so i dont know what carter is talking about.... so im teaming with you..
Wait a second, something is wrong here...

Josh with Cornel
Carter with Xif
112 with gay men

Nope, nevermind, everything is correct

(But seriously, I wasn't really upset. There was something in my eye and my allergies were acting up, I wasn't really crying. Josh, team with 112. Now.)

S0FT

Smash Ace
I asked 112 way back if he would team with me, he said yeah if crtr didnt go. Then crtr said he was going, so I was like Cornel your real good team with me, and cornel agreed. So then crtr says.... hmpffff ill just team with xif..... What the hec! IM TEAMING WITH CORNELL!!! (Even if he doesnt show up!!!)

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm kind of in the same predicament as Soma. I need a ride, and hopefully next Saturday off

Also, if you need a teammate 112 I'd be happy to oblige (if I come, of course)

mog112

Smash Ace
Sleepy on 112's account

I'll team with you, Mike, unless you're looking for better pickings, lol.

I can house people for this, i guess.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Just a bit too much justice.

Real Men Use Items!

Also, just to say, I WILL be here! I have work off on Friday through Saturday, meaning I'm open to Smash on both of those days.

Hopefully, I'll have my GH3 stuff with me so that I can play (and maybe someone else if they have an extra controller?) I wanna record myself playing My Name is Jonas behind my back xD

Top Bottom