• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Page #1 UPDADTED: Saturday 12:00 December 8th-Noys

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*yawns*

I swear I'm awake... seriously.... what a horrible night of sleep...

*sleep johns*

We'll be headed out really soon, so yeah some of us from Columbus will be there for teams (there are only 4 of us going this time though: Myself, Alpha, Jeff, and AJ)

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i heard that soft sux cuz he doesnt postpone tournaments for people who main the same character he does

chaddd

Smash Lord
Are you on crack? The tourney was delayed like, 2 hours.

GA needs to stop that **** imo. >.>
Wow, man. You are aware that that's like EVERY tournament, right? And that delaying the tournament only allows for more participants and provides a window for those that had bad fortune with travel arrangements.

No tournament has ever started on time. Josh did a great job with his tournament.

Georgia is NOT to blame for this, Dogy.

mog112

Smash Ace
Wow, man. You are aware that that's like EVERY tournament, right? And that delaying the tournament only allows for more participants and provides a window for those that had bad fortune with travel arrangements.

No tournament has ever started on time. Josh did a great job with his tournament.

while delaying the tournament often does let more people enter, sometimes people have to leave later. Also i always ****ing hate how they start late, smash tournaments usually take up the whole day, and when there supposed to end at 8 they sometimes run till like 2 am.

people only show up late now, cuz every tournament has started late. if people started theirs on time people would show up early.

also i agree on that josh did a good job, and the tournament ran pretty smooth/fast for once.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Sorry once again that I didnt make it out josh, I thought your tournament would be great and it seems that it was, glad so many people seemed to have made it.

I could lie and say how I missed it because I was hanging out with my dad and family saturday (which I did) but I couldve skipped that if I wanted to.

It was really because for the one and only time so far in my smash career I had a distinct apathy towards playing smash bros, and simply did not feel like playing.

I apologize to carter as well =/ I know we were supposed to team so if you want rain check?

Somasu

Smash Ace
Tourney was fun =)

Once again, I got knocked out by Mike xD Ah well.

Low Tier singles was awesome! Even if Pichu has once again failed me =( Darn my Up-B trixies causing me to suicide.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Tourney was fun =)

Once again, I got knocked out by Mike xD Ah well.

Low Tier singles was awesome! Even if Pichu has once again failed me =( Darn my Up-B trixies causing me to suicide.
I evolved to Pikachu for low tiers lol, and I think it landed me 5th :p Pichu was just too scary to attempt after watching Chad ^.^

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

i cant argue because this all comes down to experiences

but i think it's weird that every tourney i've been to in GA has had an hour or 2 layover, and the only tourney outside of GA that was delayed was LTEC2.

also i agree on that josh did a good job, and the tournament ran pretty smooth/fast for once.
Yeah, it did go by pretty quick. I think part of that is because people like me didnt have to waste 10 minutes pondering what gay CP to use. XD

GA Peach

Smash Lord
sorry i couldn't make it, josh. after i got off of work, i didn't have a way over there. sounds like it was mad fun, though. hope to make it to the next event

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Fair and conducive for a smoothly run tournament.
wait what? XD

those rules almost gave me incentive to play that piece of **** i call a falco.

XD

I mean, the only reason im complaining is because i got to play FD twice the whole day, and then every other CP i had to make were bad stages for me.

--shakes head--

stages need to be bigger so i can run farther and spam harder. :/

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Since it seems like the results thread will never get here...
Mini-shout outs:

Mike (FMTL) - Thanks for the usual. Hope you enjoyed the half-burrito. YOU GOT LUCKY IN TEAMS. Next time, Fullmetal. NEXT TIIIIIME.
Mike (112) - AGAIN WITH NO GOD **** FRIENDLIES, AND AFTER I HOUNDED YOU TO COME. *sob*
Mike (Carter) - $1 Money match Fox v. Samus, next tourney? 2/3? Will settle for friendlies. :D
Tommy - Grats on winning money! And BEATING ALPHA. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEAST.
Josh - F*CK Luigi. XD
Evan - Pikaaaa~. Consider trying Luigi for a low tier. Might fit your play style better than YL.
Sleepy - Rocked face in teams with me. Took my Falcon's dollar at 3:45am in my basement with his Marth. D: Was generally awesome all day. GOooOOOUUOOoo!
Soma - You should evolve your Pichu already. ;P
Chaddd - DESTRUCTOZELDA. Nice job knocking me and Sleepy into loser's in teams with Mike, jerk. XP
Dogy - Took my first match off your doc at 12:35AM Saturday morning. I was so happy I danced. Also, nice Mill deck. Like where you're going with it. Oh yeah, and I laugh at everyone banning Final on you. XD
Alpha - You rock. You rule. Teach me, master, so that I may BEAT YOUR *** next time I see you, ya monkey. <3
AJ? - Not a bad Link. Liked the trixies. How about some friendlies next time I see ya?
JX31 - Consider counter-picking Yoshi's if you want to CP Samus with Ganon. More matches next time!
Jeff I think? - Captain Falcon matches were amazing and fun.
Marty - Friday was awesome. Figured out how to FRC the teleport finally. Working on the combos. Thanks for teaching me those GG tricks!

Pikachu - Thanks for getting me 4th place in Low Tiers, good buddy!
Little Kid A - I wish I could do flips and **** in real life. D:
Little Kid B - Why'd you throw stuff at me? :(

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT:
Gerbil - Know how you kept saying I've never beaten you in a bracket match? Well I just did. Twice. Low tiers and teams. I expect to see you in singles or with money for a money match come next tournament.
Either that, or I'm gonna remember to bring a Hawaiian shirt to bet against yours in a Hawaiian shirt match. Either way, I'm gunning for you. >:p
PS: I died on the Chipotle trip. You killed me. Too funny. XD

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Rematch for the teams? ^.^ I want Alpha as my teammate this time :p And somehow your Pikachu > mine, but my Pichu still claims over yours. Kinda weird. :D Chad's Pichu > us though :( (I don't MM, you know that lol, I'm broke as **** atm)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol i don't MM either, but you can't resist Tim's charisma when he asks you in person.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Holy crap, did I not give C a shoutout? I suck.

C - Your Donkey Kong is ****ing impressive, and so is your CF. Should have had more friendlies with you, man. You rock. D:

Rematch for the teams? ^.^ I want Alpha as my teammate this time :p And somehow your Pikachu > mine, but my Pichu still claims over yours. Kinda weird. :D Chad's Pichu > us though :( (I don't MM, you know that lol, I'm broke as **** atm)
Sure, you can team with Alpha, if I get to choose someone from GPC as my partner. XD
Last time we had a Pichu ditto was like in April. :p
And I didn't see anything in there about declining a Hawaiian shirt match. ;D

Gerbil

Smash Champion
No way am I shirt matching either lol. You know how hard it is to find one of these that is actually nice quality and doesn't look dumb? :p (I hate the flowery ones, which is all anyone stocks anymore >.<) And you can pick anyone from GPC too (this is a non MM btw lol, I had to confirm it)

And yesh, the pichu ditto was in April. But I'm pulling a Mike G here and I'm gonna leave it that way LOL.

@Alpha - I just dragged you into a friendlies team match with me. ^.^

Top Bottom