• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Page #1 UPDADTED: Saturday 12:00 December 8th-Noys

S0FT

Smash Ace
Doubles:
1st: Chaddd-FullMetal
2nd: Carter-112
3rd: Alpha-Dogysamich
4th:C.....-S0FT
5th: (SleepyK-Desu)and(Hidden-Tbag)
Singles:
1st: Chaddd
2nd: Carter
3rd: Tbag
4th: Alpha
5th: Dogysamich
5th: 112
Low Tier Singles:
1st: C.....
1st: FullMetal
1st: Chaddd
4th: Desu
5th: S0FT
5th: Gerbil

Gerbil

Smash Champion
First?.........

EDIT: I need to stop doing that >.<

Anyways, Dec 7th is the last day of class, but finals are the week after. As for my personal showing up, I probably would if someone from Columbus is willing to drive. (Unless I know finals will be beasts this semester, then I might stay home to study)

EDIT: Double first post for the results section :p

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Someone go post in XIF's thread so I don't have first post plz... this habit needs to die...

Somasu

Smash Ace
Already told you on the phone, but I might as well post.

I'll be coming unless something such as work gets in the way =P

Also.. DSAM! If you come to this, or FullMetal's place, bring Guitar Hero 3 and at least one controller with you *if it's the PS2 version*! I'll bring my guitar controller as well and we can duke it out during friendlies >: )

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
It's a bit pricey for a local tournament.

we'll see as attendance increases.

I'll go, I guess.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
omg GA players are so **** cheap back in Florida prices were a MINIMUM 10 bucks for singles and 10 each for teams for local tournaments it wasnt uncommon for the price to go to 15 dollars a person as well, and any tournament even close to big was 20 dollars easy (and I mean like something slightly smaller than SOD5)

Between food and tournament expenses it was alot of money but well thats what makes you play better you spent alot of money your gonna try to fvcking win I mean you got people who go to tournaments enter and then feel fine with playing their low tier secondary the entire time if there was a bit more incentive maybe that wouldnt happen maybe georgia would have a better tournament scene in general.

**** GA players are cheap as hell... dropping 30-40 bucks in tournament fees alone was like a given in FL... scrubs and pros alike it didnt matter hell I'd go to a tournament not knowing if I'd get anything back with only like 50 bucks on me and i'd be flat broke by then end and thats the WAY IT SHOULD BE YOU LOSE YOU SHOULD BE POOR JUST LIKE MY POOR *** WAS FOR A LONG *** TIME.

Bottom Line: ITS 10 FRIGGIN DOLLARS I'VE SPENT MORE AT STEAK N' SHAKE AFTER TOURNAMENTS.

SleepyK

lol if the turnout gets bigger than like 15 people then i have no problem with that price.

PB&J

Smash Hero
u guys are cheap..plus juan the great will be back to **** everybody ....i will be here and if u guys are worried about the turn out..it will be big so come and stop being cheap=sleepyk and desu=you have money

SleepyK

cheap... i'm not going to pay $10 for a tournament with 10 people. Jeez people, read a book, and read my posts.

Besides, I'm not cheap, i'm broke. I don't have a job, and the trip to connecticut pretty much drained my money.

SleepyK

.... i can bring a tv, a cube, and a mem card.
.... but i don't have ssbm anymore.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Not my fault I have no job and no money. (Well, it is, but that's beside the point.)
Any spare cash I have usually goes towards gas and food. (And Pokemon cards, once a month, lol.)

Top Bottom