• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PACMEN BJ!!! 24th November 2007!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
aye

anyway

my adaptor thing isnt working..any ideas?

craiigg

Smash Lord
online SFA3 with Mame Kaillera or Kawaks on kaillera.
Emulators are Mame32k etc etc

or streetfighteronline.com obv

come on scrubs man up

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Spam for the ban >.>

but yeah is it stable? and working and how bad is the lag like delay buffer

Like in mbac the delay buffer doesnt destroy you till 5 frames...

Nekromancer_

Smash Rookie
F Vs F new rivalry ,

also goood **** to pdot for beating chris ( i 4 stock chris twice at spkz and do i get a thread NOOOOOOo)

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
Fun times at Pacman BJ. happy b-day to v3x? and spkz( too late or too early >_<?). So is london gonna be doing anything for Xmas?, seeing as Edmas got canceled. Almost all of london was gonna flake from that anyway.

.........Owna...your save file is RUBBISH :chuckle:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool your lots war is too funny with this final fantasy stuff

It was fun playing the two new people the Link Player and the Samus hopefully i can get to play you lt
again keep up the good work

v3x? our match in the tourney was too good, i was extremely lucky in one game ( 5 stitches, 1 bomb :) )

Finally got my revenge on Spam for when he beat me a my 1st smashfest and ran off lol. I had to **** you as revenge soz.

Owna your yoshi is weird and difficult to play against i hav 0% knowledge about the matchup iswell lol

Frozenwave........ it was **** lol 4 stocked you in the 1st match i played you then 3 stocked your falco with fox i think lol:) but its all good hope to play you another time

Kman we must have a MM next tiem but i had to go lol

Frostbyte i rule Dreamland. Tail spike is very gay btw.

PDOT you made my day by winning lol.

Chrisboi.... your just ****....

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Fun times at Pacman BJ. happy b-day to v3x? and spkz( too late or too early >_<?). So is london gonna be doing anything for Xmas?, seeing as Edmas got canceled. Almost all of london was gonna flake from that anyway.

lol nice pic

OwnA - Ylink vs Yoshi was fun. your yoshi is sick..we need more matches for sure. And as for SFA3..you bring the game..ill bring the ****.

Spam - i didnt get to play you yesterday i wanted a piece of that ness. and as for SFA3..ill say the same thing to you..you bring the game..ill bring the ****.

Nexus - nice matches, we had some random matches..dk vs bowser? lol..good games

Nhat - nice johns and good games it was fun.

Spkz - nice lil tourn you had going here..slaughtered you at MBAC

Vex?! - it is true you have improved alot recently, keep ******.

The two brothers - ahh i forgot your names. but i loved the ylink vs link matches they were so fun. and that samus gave my young link a run for its money. you've both got better.

frostbyte - didnt play vs you yesterday, pikachu was avoiding a beatdown...bad luck on finals man.

Frozenwave - IC's are nice good games...the last time i played you in december you 4stocked me with wobbles lol but not this time. you need to teach me MBAC

Kman - Good MM'S, im glad i helped you with your money problems lol

fuzz- good games. sheik ditto..IWR. sheik vs ylink..IWR. its **** how I had to go against you twice so early.

chrisboi - iwr

Pacmen BJ was a nice day.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
LOL!! NONE of your Final Fantasy files are better than mine, except ur FF12 file coz u beat that boss which took 6 hours, (though when i fight it i GURANTEE i'll do it faster than you)! Plus u dont EVEN have all the anime's! Ur just a videogame player who happened to come across it accidentally while playing something like Pokemon! Ur not an Ff fan like me! :chuckle::chuckle: PS and yea i was right i do have mysticquest on my snes emulator so yea i have played it but you stil DONT have all the anime! And you dont have the Lion Heart! :psycho:

HAHAHA savefilestomped
*slurp*

Anyway your not even involved, every file u have ever had on FF is inferior to ours! Even your VIII file!!!!! :laugh:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

But yea guys great tourney! Didnt get to enter coz of lack of money but had NUFF friendlies so i was happy! :)

Pdot - Heavy playiong in that money match! I still think u could have gone y link and won tho coz ur young link is SICK!!!

PPro - yo man that peach is DANGEROUS lol! Yea man only real advice i can give you bout fighting yoshi is try to make me lose my second jump! After you do that if u can juggle me or hit me off the edge i cant do a d&mn thing! Great games tho man!

Frost - unlucky in finals man! great friendlies tho man i love ur Marth style!

Fuzz- congrats on winning! Lol frost dont look like he will allow that to happen again tho so watch out lol!

Spkz - Love you man! Biggest joker in the universe!

Spam - Ur cranium is egg shaped and abnormally large!:psycho:

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
PS PDOT its really gonna hurt ur feelings after all this chat and we decimate ur skill at Street Fighter!!!

*sigh* AmateurDot....

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
LOL!! NONE of your Final Fantasy files are better than mine, except ur FF12 file coz u beat that boss which took 6 hours, (though when i fight it i GURANTEE i'll do it faster than you)!.
Your such a FF nubcheese:laugh: Its not possible to do it faster than 6 hours and had you been a true fan you would have known that :chuckle: U phail at life and as such should be banned from it for such ignorance :chuckle:

by the way...Enemy away ring a bell? nooby FF playin person.. ^_^

VA

Smash Hero
I'm at work and wishing to be playing Melty Bloooooood. I want to play NOOOOOW, but I'm processing tile orders instead :(

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
HAHA Ill play some but atm im downloading

THE GAME BASED ON 5 YEAR OLD JAPA GIRLS

ETERNAL FIGHTER ZERO!

But yeah i can play BTW im getting an arcade stick for christmas :p WIN

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Your such a FF nubcheese:laugh: Its not possible to do it faster than 6 hours and had you been a true fan you would have known that :chuckle: U phail at life and as such should be banned from it for such ignorance :chuckle:

by the way...Enemy away ring a bell? nooby FF playin person.. ^_^
I wouldnt know that it cant be done in less than 6 hours because i am a true fan! Unlike some people i dont use guides to help me out to know exactly how long it takes to defeat a boss! I just jump in there and defeat it! LIKE A REAL MAN!!!!!!!!! YEA I SED IT!!!!! :oP :laugh:

My FF File - 'Enemy Away Materia' still = Doo-dooing all over your DRY FF file! Ateee heee hee!:laugh: (quote "Have u got a gold chocobo?" NOOBDULPH The Reindeer :laugh:)

And dont get me started on your VIII file lol!:laugh:

Personaly i rekon you should just stick with pokemon (even tho u probably dont have any pokemon better than mine either! :laugh:)

.......*sigh*........*chewing on a piece of straw*..........
They really dont understand our power do they Jid?:chuckle:

Top Bottom