• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac West online games thread

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
nasty nate, when i get on aim.
i need to get your hamachi channel.
so i can play with you fools

_
snake in the grass
Your not on aim now
Its "WePlayStarcraft" and "/v/ starcraft" (dont forget the space)
Join 1 or both of them. /v/ starcraft ocassionaly holds tourneys, now with real money

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
someone play some wc3 1v1 with me later on

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
try typing with your thumbs its really hard.

but its really difficult to take more than like 2 games seriously at the same time. ill be pplaying wow and paylay the mostly

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
im going to start playing wow once my finals finish

see how long it takes to get 80

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I always skipped instances, too much frustration with getting good pugs and ****. Fastest way is to do it yourself, and grind it out yourself, blizz gave so many quests in burning crusade at least. Though I don't play Wotlk, don't really care for wow anymore.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
just finished wind waker. it was ok. like an 8/10 or so. but zeldas been following a horrible trend where you dont know wtf to do on the final boss for about 20 minutes just get *****

Sleepy

Smash Ace
zelda is supposed to be a puzzle game, so you're supposed to assume what to do on ganon each time anyways. Windwaker was the light arrow again though, If I remember.

btw, anyone up to dota or wc3? like right now?

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
zeldas a puzzle/action game. with cool dungeons then supposedly a wicked boss fight. sometimes, sometimes, its cool to have a boss where you just run away for about 5 minutes, no more than that, until you finally figure it out. but that should be saved for like 6th or 7th of 8 or 9 bosses. the final boss is supposed to be really straightforward and really really hard that like makes you use all the cool tricks and strats you learned during the game.

idk for me a huge amount of the game depends on boss fights/the final boss. i was going to give a game an 8. but the final boss was a horrid joke. iirc i gave it a 5.5, died on a joke of a fight, and almost didnt beat the game.

like i guess i shouldve guessed that you use the light arrows (you just got them and i know what they are) to shoot ganons tail (it was the only blue part on a black body) but **** it didnt even suggest it to me.

like TP was the worst. i spent forever on the final beast ganon. after about an hour i gave up and let him hit me dead on, without trying to dodge. then i find out that i have to ue the grapple feature i only used twice in the whole game. >:(

but i wasnt a fan of the PUSH A thing in wind waker. TP did it way better. WW reduced gameplay for simplicity

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
Turf Battles is coming back.

It was bought by aeria games (lame) but with the volunteer GMs from the old school game, it should still ****.

This is the only multiplayer game in existance that could compete with my love for Melee.

PvP goodness :3

It'll be out first month of the year :D

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I was playing the deadspace dismemberment demo the other day, I'm suprised EA has released two good games, and dead space was an in house dev team also.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
very few companies have made more good games than EA

if you don't believe me, go to gamerankings.com and look for yourself

ps publishing the good ones counts as well

Gaara♥

Smash Master
gotta go with Blizzard for making the best games
i actually dont know that many EA games other than sports games... which i hate

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i really like blizzard. they are good at making money and pleasing their fanbase.
iirc EA has made some poop games but i also remember one or 2 amazing ones for me
again idk any titles

Top Bottom