• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pac west league of legends: we hate this game

Kira-

Smash Champion
Umm.. btw if he ends up not being pro then that's on me, he didn't brag about how good he was or anything

But he did play with those people and stuff, his tag was "hit0kage". I remember we played games with apex/coL/x6 members, Throzz comes to mind, my memory fails elsewhere. There was that one room on the euro server that you had to tryout to get in and cal-i / cal-m players would play pickup games from the pool of people who made it in (cal-p didnt exist yet), that's where I played most of my games but Justin probably played more inhouse or whatever. I dunno what his clan was but I'm 95% sure they were all worse than him lol

How far into it did you get? Like what level of play would someone have to be to be able to look down on YOU lol. Btw dota scrubs are the worst, worse than the smash noobs who "play for fun" and think kirby is so broken and think they're really good at using the home run bat. In this case a Miharu-like personality is pretty useful

Miharu

Smash Hero
I love how you're not subtle about being good at d0ta
i bet some people probably find that annoying but i think it's tight

+1 HK fan
the only thing is im roughly as good at dota as i am at ssbm; i'm at the level where its hard to make any noticeable improvements in my game without significant effort. at the same time, i have a pretty damn clear idea of where i am on the global spectrum of things, which sets me apart from a great deal of players who unconciously set themselves a few notches higher than where they belong skillwise

Umm.. btw if he ends up not being pro then that's on me, he didn't brag about how good he was or anything

But he did play with those people and stuff, his tag was "hit0kage". I remember we played games with apex/coL/x6 members, Throzz comes to mind, my memory fails elsewhere. There was that one room on the euro server that you had to tryout to get in and cal-i / cal-m players would play pickup games from the pool of people who made it in (cal-p didnt exist yet), that's where I played most of my games but Justin probably played more inhouse or whatever. I dunno what his clan was but I'm 95% sure they were all worse than him lol
yeah i remember his name. it sucks how most of the oldschool players were on their way out just as i was getting into the competitive aspect of dota. i only know as much as i do about the older players because a few of them taught me the basics back in .43 was it? i started right after the aegis change/removal

How far into it did you get? Like what level of play would someone have to be to be able to look down on YOU lol. Btw dota scrubs are the worst, worse than the smash noobs who "play for fun" and think kirby is so broken and think they're really good at using the home run bat. In this case a Miharu-like personality is pretty useful
as i am right now, i'm a midskilled NA player. if i put in the requisite effort (conciously analyzing my gameplay, playing to improve every single game, watching replays actively vs passively), im confident that i can keep pace with the best of NA/europe

competing with asians is a whole other story though

tldr i'm good enough to scrape any pub that you'll ever come across. its like this; if i haven't heard of said player, i'm probably better than them (applies only to players in my region for now)

too bad the na scene is depleted by lol/hon/sc2, kinda sucks. im just waiting on dota2 to bring the community back together again. also, MYM.testie is an overconfident ******

Shroomed

Smash Master
bro, being high in solo queue is not an achievement in the least

it's half a factor of luck

arranged 5's is where you should be looking, ive never had a serious full 5's team so yeah bro

me, alan, carlos, and i guess ur not total **** alvin, and iono who else, samantha if she's interested

Miharu

Smash Hero
no **** lol...being kinda high in solo que doesn't mean much, being at the top of the top means something, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you're the best of the best

using elo to rate player's individual skill for a team game such as this is pointless to begin with

but the idea is that you're worse than jougonaut

D

Deleted member

solo queue is poker

half luck, half skill

give or take

if u constantly carry games, you'll eventually get to where you belong unless u have horrid luck

duo queueing helps a lot too

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i just started playing again

my ign is vysé, ill probably be playing most of the night

Top Bottom