• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac West DotA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
wtf, you were just on your other account though o_O

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i randomly got in a game with pat tonight

it was fun until my team realized how bad our pudge was

hood, bfury, helm

gg

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
****, never saw this thread till now...

1DarkEye1 on West and East. And those are one's, not I's. Add me. I'm still in the addicted phase, so I'm on all the time.

So far I'm only really comfortable w/ Lion, Tree, Necrolyte, Krobs, Void, and Lich, fav being Lion and Tree.

Holler at you Ryan, Nate, Leon. See you on.

And HookedOnPwnics isn't Pat. I IM'd him the other night like, "hey wtf you never answer my pms" and the guy was like, "whotf are you get away!", LoL.

Anyway, hit me up. Tired of pubs where EVERY1 leaves. Almost makes me want to quit playing already...

Miharu

Smash Hero
Start playing leagues (DXD comes to mind), and see if you can get vouched into the higher-tier leagues.

kYou- on West if you want to play.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hydro kirby is always sending me whispers like

spoofcheck

or

o you like loli too?

Miharu

Smash Hero
too lazy to type out bot's name, so i jus do /f m to get access to admin commands for the bot we use to host scrims/ihs etc

and the message was "but u like your lol tho"

bad memory imo

Noble-

Smash Ace
****, never saw this thread till now...

1DarkEye1 on West and East. And those are one's, not I's. Add me. I'm still in the addicted phase, so I'm on all the time.

So far I'm only really comfortable w/ Lion, Tree, Necrolyte, Krobs, Void, and Lich, fav being Lion and Tree.

Holler at you Ryan, Nate, Leon. See you on.

And HookedOnPwnics isn't Pat. I IM'd him the other night like, "hey wtf you never answer my pms" and the guy was like, "whotf are you get away!", LoL.

Anyway, hit me up. Tired of pubs where EVERY1 leaves. Almost makes me want to quit playing already...
That's because I use List checker and it always uses that account when I host a game.

You probably got that response from my cousin or brother who use my computer to play/host games while I'm sleeping or when I'm at school.

i randomly got in a game with pat tonight

it was fun until my team realized how bad our pudge was

hood, bfury, helm

gg
It WAS a fun game. Too bad I couldn't play anymore...I had to start working on my speech right after which is due in 2 hours. O.o

Miharu

Smash Hero
never seen a pudge carry before?

we ran it in a scrim

105 fleshstr pudge with hood radi bots bkb ac and something else

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
im sure your pudge knew how to hook and bite though

not just when people yelled at him too

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Pat: but they both know me, and the person I talked to said they've never heard of a Pat before. Anyway, don't matter.

Leon: Yeah I know, you smell pretty bad. Especially since you were using your only main too, XD. J/K man, get on sometime and let's play.

And LoL @ noobs only knowing to use something when you yell at them to, and it actually works. :laugh: Pudge's seriously fun to use.

Way to not include me in the update Ryan. Username = 1DarkEye1 on West and East...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom