• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Pac-Man's Amazing Full Colour Fan Club! - Pac-Man General Thread

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
What's going on? did you guys discovered the Pac-Man 2's box art just now?.. a 1994 game? lolz XD;.. but just as the box art, the game is hilarious, ... love each frame of the sprites of Pac; I had good times with that one (and surprisingly for me, 'cause I'm not in Point 'n Click genre).

Oh and Pacack asked how G.A. game is?,.. Well, I said I liked, but never said that is a "Super Mario Galaxy" level. =P... it's simple, and .. kinda fun for spend hour; ...even I being fan of Pac-Man World series, I never get them as a "hardcore platform" as Mario 64, Crash or Banjo-Kazooie... , just simple yet fun; is what I felt about G.A.;

but, talking about reviews and such, I think that the 3DS version could be more recommended.

deebeethedeity

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1306-6746-5618
Lol pacman should eat projectiles. Or a any item. But maybe there can be a limit. And he can shoot stuff back like upchuck from ben 10

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I thought about this,... could be a reference from Pac-In-Time, with a "Dah!" voice-clip XD, ... since he shoots a projectile by his mouth in this (it's a Pac-Dot, I guess); ...

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Lol pacman should eat projectiles. Or a any item. But maybe there can be a limit. And he can shoot stuff back like upchuck from ben 10
If Pac-Man can't eat items somehow, I'll be fairly upset. I mean, he's Pac-Man, after all. If eating things works for Kirby, Dedede, and Wario, it should work for Pac-Man and Yoshi too.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Wii U's and 3DS' versions of Pac-Man Museum got cancelled. =(
http://nintendoeverything.com/pac-man-museum-cancelled-on-wii-u-3ds/

I guess this doesn't affect Pac's chance at all, since it's not an exclusive title to promove him in Smash,.. (and, anyway the "possible" original plan was show him at E3); But it's sad news. =\
I was looking forward to that! It was my Mega Man Universe!

Wait, Mega Man and Pac-Man both had games cancelled that caused immense hype in the fanbase.

PAC-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Wii U's and 3DS' versions of Pac-Man Museum got cancelled. =(
http://nintendoeverything.com/pac-man-museum-cancelled-on-wii-u-3ds/

I guess this doesn't affect Pac's chance at all, since it's not an exclusive title to promove him in Smash,.. (and, anyway the "possible" original plan was show him at E3); But it's sad news. =\
Oh come on! First Soul Calibur 2 HD and now this? I mean yeah Namco's helping out with Smash Bros. but they're not bringing anything else to the Wii U. And cancelled on 3DS too? Gah why the hell should Pacman get in if Namco's gonna pulling stuff like this.
-.- aaaand I just realized the same can be said for Capcom and Megaman... Gah I'm sorry guys but I just really dislike the idea of Pacman in Smash Bros. <.< I'm probably one of the only ones...

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
that's no problem, actually... since no character is free of this,... I guess. =P.. being honest, I don't want Snake, I'd like Falco out the roster, wouldn't cared if Sonic get a cut, I prefer Medusa over Palutena, I'd like more retro Nintendo characters than new ones, ... etc, etc... nobody (character) is safe of some hate, or resentment. XD

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Oh, looking for my previous post, I'd like to apologize and be more clear.. I don't wanted to be rude or something.. I just wanted to show that supposed "Pac-Hate" that exist, exist with any character for multiple reason... of course, ones more than others, but it's not a special case with Pac-Man.

In a perfect world, everyone should get their favorite characters in Smash, ..but I'm sure that would still exist some kind of complaint, or even hate in certain characters... I feel the Sakurai's pain, since he's a person that try to please everyone.. but it's hard. ('cause there's things above his wishes too, of course, like copyright licences, time, hardware issues, etc).

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Do you guys think Clu Clu Land elements will be taken in Pac-Man's moveset? Both of the games play pretty similar, I think they could take the pole swing move that Bubbles does as Pac-Man's Side-B.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Do you guys think Clu Clu Land elements will be taken in Pac-Man's moveset? Both of the games play pretty similar, I think they could take the pole swing move that Bubbles does as Pac-Man's Side-B.
I don't think Pac should take influence from Nintendo games, solely Namco games.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I doubt it and would hate it, but some shared normals will be nice.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Namco has enough to pull from, so no. A Bubbles recolor would be brilliant on Sakurai's part, though.

Last edited:

greenluigiman2

Smash Ace
The announcement of Sonic Boom has me hopeful that we will get the classic or Party version of Pac-Man rather than the GA version.

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
So Sonic has a new TV show coming this year, they're making a game for it, and he is in Smash.
Pac-Man has had a TV show for a couple months, and they made a game for that.

I guess this confirms that Pac-Man is in Smash 4.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Sonic Boom has convinced me that I should be thankful that Pac-Man didn't suffer a far worse fate with his new character design. I wouldn't mind GA Pac-Man in Smash at all. I'd rather have that than new Sonic any day.

Top Bottom