• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.R.E.lude to Papa

Exdeath

Smash Master
Doubles (11 Entrants):

1: MVD+ESAM
2: Mampam+Red Halberd
3: Lad+8-Bitman
4: Dolo+Ross
5: Goofball+Ryo
5: Ed+Trump
7: Swoop Squad Alpha
7: Chess+GodMeowMix
9: Daisy+Komic Turtle
9: LJ+Yoss
9: SAX+Mink

Singles (43 Entrants):

1: ESAM :pikachu:
2: MVD :snake:
3: Red Halberd :metaknight: :snake:
4: Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus:
5: 8-Bitman :rob:
5: Mampam :diddy: :snake:
7: Ed :sheilda:
7: Ryo :ike:
9: Trump :fox:
9: GDX :diddy:
9: Daisy :popo:
9: LJ :snake:
13: SAX :metaknight: :wario:
13: Hungrybox :dedede: :jigglypuff:
13: Yoss :falcomelee:
13: DREW :falcomelee:
17: Gmoney :wario:
17: Tony :dedede: :metaknight:
17: Ereth :marthmelee:
17: Goof Ball :peach:
17: Wizzrobe :marthmelee:
17: Chess :snake:
17: Kuro :falcomelee:
17: Dolo :metaknight:

Melee (4 Entrants in a Round-Robin):

1. Hungrybox :jigglypuff:
2. Wizzrobe :falcon:
3. ESAM :samusmelee:
4. Red Halberd :falcomelee:

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
DAMN, I missed ESAM, Ryo, and I'll bet you I probably missed Papa Mink too!

Represent, Ryo, you're the coolest :ike: main I've ever met. Good job.

EDIT:

Shoutout to WizzRobe for that apparently kick-ass match against Ryo. I have yet to see it, hope ExDeath puts it up on YouTube today!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Best I've ever played at a tourney. I'm proud of myself. T.T

Exdeath

Smash Master
DAMN, I missed ESAM, Ryo, and I'll bet you I probably missed Papa Mink too!

Represent, Ryo, you're the coolest :ike: main I've ever met. Good job.

EDIT:

Shoutout to WizzRobe for that apparently kick-*** match against Ryo. I have yet to see it, hope ExDeath puts it up on YouTube today!
Red Halberd has it.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Shoutout to Ryo for being a really cool person to talk to and play with, great stuff, gotta do it again sometime.

Shoutout to Lakeland for at least trying.

Shoutout to anyone who used infinites and/or Falco for being gay as all ****.
Man, I will give anything to see the recording uploaded.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I would like to thank Hungrybox for coming out to this despite disliking Brawl. He's one of the few people who support Smash and put both their time and money where their mouth is.

Do you know if Red Halberd will post it? I really wanted to see it.
I don't know, but I would assume that he will. I'll be recording the matches saved on the large television at the other end of the venue.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Cool tourney. Before anyone starts harassing me, I'm missing the first several hours of tournament replays because someone turned off local recxording while fidgetting with the sound on the stream... So I only have matches starting with Yoss vs Nickriddle. If you saved the replay on Ryos wii then LJ has it but otherwise its gone. Im pretty pissed about this but nothing can be done. LJ vs Ryo and Wizzy vs Ryo didnt get recorded :(

edit:also for the love of god why is snake always by my name I never use him in tourney. And I didnt play Melee either...

Ved

Smash Cadet
Cool tourney. Before anyone starts harassing me, I'm missing the first several hours of tournament replays because someone turned off local recxording while fidgetting with the sound on the stream... So I only have matches starting with Yoss vs Nickriddle. If you saved the replay on Ryos wii then LJ has it but otherwise its gone. Im pretty pissed about this but nothing can be done. LJ vs Ryo and Wizzy vs Ryo didnt get recorded :(

edit:also for the love of god why is snake always by my name I never use him in tourney. And I didnt play Melee either...
I quit cause of you! xD jk

Mampam

Smash Ace
i guess i'm supposed to post...... :troll:

LOL really great tourney, super hype seeing everyone..... including the special guest appearances xD

and lol, bruvuh, you used snake in pools

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Had fun. If only I could play friendlees with people who don't mind playing(sandbag) against ICs and who use snake/mk :) lol.

**** it. Sounds like too much to ask for anyway :p

Also had no idea that Mampam and Red Halberd were brothers and I lost to them. Go figure.

EDIT: Sorry hungrybox that I did that to u. I know both the chars u use in brawl aren't the best against ICs. Maybe I should just go peach against u :/. But for once I kind of wanted to win cause Jax wanted me to win :/.

:peach: I love you. :(

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
So grabby :(
I actually wanted to 1v1 your ICs. But I forgot or more like I was asked by other people to play them... and them doubles were so enticing.

And I agree to an extent about Melee sucking. Incomplete rubbish of a game.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Guess who's coming to next Pizzano's. :ike:

And guys, we need some more people to come to R.U.GAME in Brandon on the 25th. It's not listed under a Regional Zone, I blame the poster. But please, if anyone lives nearby, come to it.

Sorry Ex, don't mean to toss ads into your thread. Respect to the best TO in Central Florida.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I have no idea why people are hating on Melee when they play Smash themselves.

Sorry Ex, don't mean to toss ads into your thread.
I have no reason care if you advertise a tournament in my thread unless it affects the attendance, which it doesn't.

The Melee sheet had your match results so I assumed... That's pretty grimy for whoever wrote the results in. I saw you win with :snake: in pools, so I put :snake: by your name.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So, if anyone found a 3DS copy of Monster Hunter lying around, that would belong to me. Going to need that back pretty soon lol

Mampam

Smash Ace
Also had no idea that Mampam and Red Halberd were brothers and I lost to them. Go figure.
lol really? well i guess not everyone thinks we look alike xD

lol u probably didnt know esam and nickriddle were brothers

notice how its always the younger one whos significantly better xD

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I have no idea why people are hating on Melee when they play Smash themselves.
I have my own legitimate reasons in not liking Melee. For the time, it was fantastic. Otherwise, I look at it now as an incomplete game that was rushed for launch. That's a whole 'nother issue however. Melee had the best opening, most definitely. Brawl's was just lazy.

Anyhow, GDX, were you the one talking to me about Monster Hunter? Your situation highlights my point in going digital for handhelds lol

Grab a cheap 32GB SDCard from Amazon and download away.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have my own legitimate reasons in not liking Melee. For the time, it was fantastic. Otherwise, I look at it now as an incomplete game that was rushed for launch. That's a whole 'nother issue however. Melee had the best opening, most definitely. Brawl's was just lazy.

Anyhow, GDX, were you the one talking to me about Monster Hunter? Your situation highlights my point in going digital for handhelds lol

Grab a cheap 32GB SDCard from Amazon and download away.
Yea, that was me -_-

Exdeath

Smash Master
All matches saved on my Wii have been recorded. I'm editing them now and then I'll convert and upload them tomorrow night.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Shout outs:

Ed: Really fun games in pools. I honestly wish I could platform cancel as well as you.
Gmoney: I was pretty excited to finally get a chance to play against you. Southwest Florida needs more Warios. Then I can really get good at the ditto.
Sax: Good games as always. Wish I could have put a better fight game 1.
Wizzy: Good set. Based Windmill
Jazz: Every time I see you, you get better and better. Fox is a sexy character (no homo) to watch play. We had some good ass friendlies.
Ryan: I don't normally get in the mood to travel but I finally grew a pair and drove. Glad I made the trip up.
Rakdor: Glad you got a chance to come out to your first tournament. I hope you gain more depth with this game. There are just some things you don't see when only playing at FGCU
Ian: Playing SBK with you was honestly the most fun thing I have done at a Smash tournament ever. We're going to go hard at Come to Papa's. I'm talking side event status with Mario Party/Kart, SBK and whatever other salt enduring game exists.

Special shout out to those that made Bracket (aka better than me) and to the kid who can't tell the difference between a turtle and a goomba

OverLade

Smash Hero
All matches saved on my Wii have been recorded. I'm editing them now and then I'll convert and upload them tomorrow night.
LJ has tons of great replays on his wii as well. If I send them to you will you upload? I still have the giant block of recording from Xsplit (which I honestly have no way/no idea how to upload). Think you could have a look at that as well?

#useless

edit:
Denny's was godlike. Other Smash scenes should take notes.

double edit:
And singing Live and Learn? YO GUYS ARE WE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? #nerds #swagswag #marvelmarvel #hashtag

Exdeath

Smash Master
LJ has tons of great replays on his wii as well. If I send them to you will you upload? I still have the giant block of recording from Xsplit (which I honestly have no way/no idea how to upload). Think you could have a look at that as well?

#useless

edit:
Denny's was godlike. Other Smash scenes should take notes.

double edit:
And singing Live and Learn? YO GUYS ARE WE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? #nerds #swagswag #marvelmarvel #hashtag
Come at me.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wait

U guys played snowboard kids!?! Omfg!!!!!!

& u all.sang live n learn!?! Uuuuugh

Y did I miss this!?!

:sonic::

Top Bottom