• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*P*L*U*R* Presents: Peace * Love * Unity * ROOOOOPE! Jan 10th

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Okay, my last tourney had..... mixed results...

Melee... was a tragedy... We only had one setup dedicated to Melee, which makes Dark Hart sad and complain. ~_^

Brawl got started really late because there weren't very many setups in the beginning. It was also my first time hosting a tourney so I couldn't organize it as well a I would've liked.

Not to mention, Tio crashed midway through Brawl singles, which made me a sad Panda. :(

Still... when the ball got rolling, things ended pretty smoothly(thanks guys! ^_^ ) and we ended around the time I expected to end. And you didn't hurt my cats. Good ****!

You guys asked for another soooo I guess I'll give it to ya.

The Loft Apartments
200 Loft Lane Apt 6
Raleigh, NC 27609

We're pretty much just off of Six Forks near the intersection of Six Forks and Millbrook.

You got lost? Too ****ing bad. Quit Smash.
Or call me at 252-469-3764. >________________>

Maylay dubs starts at 1 and I'll organize the rest of the events from there. I want Brawl dubs to start around 3 or 4 though.

Door fee is 5$ Bring a setup(preferably Melee) to have the Door fee waived.
Tourney entry is $10(that's 10 per person for doubles events!)

I can house you if you need housing. A max of like 8 people though.
Ladies get in free. :O
$10 Pokemon Puzzle League money match to Krackshot Kroc.
BYOC, blah blah blah... You know the rules
Show me your moves! DU EET NAO!
Call me if you're going to be late.

If the date is a bad time, tell me and if enough people object, I'll change the date to a better time for everyone.

Scav edit: Thread title changed to bring it in line with the Global Rules. Feel free to change it to any appropriate word. Emphasis on appropriate.

rhan

Smash Hero
Just posting to say. P*L*U*R is amazing. Guuuuuuud ****e. I hope this one goes well.

Time to hype thread! ^_^

PltnmNgl

Smash Journeyman
PANTSU!!! I'm totally going to make it this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALREADY TOOK THAT DAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, where do you watch your J-Soaps?

GofG

Smash Champion
plur i will only come if this thread has 100 posts by tuesday!!!!

that is your goal

GofG

Smash Champion
malk, i can't ever figure you out. Are you mean? are you nice? are you nonchalant about everything? I don't get it.

Malk

Smash Champion
All three, really.
I just don't care about anything

I just like to keep people on their toes

GofG

Smash Champion
Ew.... No thanks. I would rather have to chase and have to guess their reaction. Much more fun.
I don't think you quite understand. Instead of it being based on how well they can airdodge at the right time, it is now based on your ability to read their DI.

GofG

Smash Champion
What do you think you misspelled? I accidentally said "tread" instead of "trend" when i retyped the title of the thread.

lord karn

Smash Master
A NEW METAKNIGHT TREND (TOURNAMENTS) belongs in the tournament forum, silly!
the new way to play is to have a third player playing metaknight in every match who tries to save anyone who dies. this way metaknight will start to be viewed as a hero instead of a villain and his brokenness will bring life instead of death

Top Bottom