• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'*P*L*U*R* Presents' 3: The Return of the Re-emergence of the Revenge 5/2

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol

I <3 NC Smash

edit: btw who's entering Melee? I hope a fair amount of people since it's only $5. All of So. Pinhurst and Mudkipz should enter, most of my freinds will enter, me, foxy and his random friends, PLUR?, are Greensboro and Rocky Mount peeps comin'? What about the Wilmington kids? I'm also trying to get Seven here.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If he goes, everyone that's better than Seven train him please.

Not to say you're bad Seven bro, but I just want you to have a good start by the time I get to WF. =p

Foxy

Smash Master
I'll play plenty with him as soon as I get some practice with better players myself... because I always miss that.

I call top 6 again at this... though hopefully I can do better than that. I really have no idea what kind of people are coming.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Oh there are plenty of other ways to beat bill, some don't even require skill at the game to win =D

Bringing a girl gets her door fee waived. If I bring 2 girls, can i get my door fee waived?
You seem to be insinuating that you have/can beat me, neither of which is true.

@pp: Please do, we need more good mks

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just got a call from LoZR: him and pac lost teams to Tope's team went to 3rd match) after 3 rounds, then lost again to Ether/Reno.

They're eating now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
At the same time?

Anyway, I'll probably be at Rawfuls' and you should call me tomorrow and chat it up with me and talk dirty to me and tell me those things I want to hear you dingy bird, you.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I might go to this who knows.

If LDPK does not team with Zero im teaming with Zero.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
I might go to this who knows.

If LDPK does not team with Zero im teaming with Zero.
I think me and zero would make a pretty good team, actually. Double Lucario FTW!.....the Best part is that I'm going to try and convince him, first I half to find him though

Top Bottom