• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'*P*L*U*R* Presents' 3: The Return of the Re-emergence of the Revenge 5/2

Vilt

Smash Lord
So due to a lack of work hours right now, I may have an opening for this BUT due to that same lack that means no spending money. Imma go S some D for billz. I want to come to this.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Rofl Fiz. Also, Wobbles controller combo anyone? AZ anger all dai.

Ohhh Mits, I'll take a Melee match with you before I **** you in snag the balloons. =p

BEHR

Smash Hero
If this tourney is going to be short I might come to this.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
This'll prolly be the last tourney I go to. After this I'm more then likely going to be getting geared up for the military. Sooooo, I gotta make this tourney as lulzy as possible. Time for some Happy Feet!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah, but he wouldn't have to wait for the stove. He'd just insta-nuke it with a Volcano Kick (utilt). It melts all the cheese and leaves the outside golden brown if you space it right.

Edit: I just remembered that Ganon's utilt takes just as long as the stove. ****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ganon looks way cooler than a stove though, and he also can give your female accomplices a nice crotch shot in the meantime. =p

rhan

Smash Hero
I ****ing love that song.

/sarcasm

Whoever made that song needs to be shot in the eye with a BB gun, strangled with a choke cord, ran over by a John Deer Tractor, and get brutally ***** by Big Foot. **** Caramelldansen....

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
That is unacceptable on this forum. This is better though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4zawphDg0o&feature=related

YO gav, why u goin to the military, dont u go to state?
No money, No grades, and no heart and discipline to be in college. The first two are all based on the last one, so I gotta find heart somewhere. Don't know what rock its lying under but I must find it if I want to go to college again

rhan

Smash Hero
I ****ing love that song.

/sarcasm

Whoever made that song needs to be shot in the eye with a BB gun, strangled with a choke cord, ran over by a John Deer Tractor, and get brutally ***** by Big Foot. **** Caramelldansen....
Hidden message is hidden.

Top Bottom