• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oxnard Ranking Battle 1.2 - Success!

mio

Smash Ace
As of Ranbat 1.1, the current overall rankings are:

Brawl Singles
1st: Junk - 10
2nd: SomeRandomKid - 7
3rd: Jordon - 5
4th: Zork - 3
5th: John - 1
5th: Mio - 1
5th: Zack - 1
5th: Cecil - 1

Melee Singles
1st: Helmet - 10
2nd: DanteFox - 7
3rd: Craiger - 5
4th: Mio - 3
5th: S2R - 1
5th: Double D - 1
5th: Soren - 1
5th: LEV! - 1

Think you can place high in these ranking battles? Then COME PROVE IT! The next ranbat will take place the Friday before 4th of July weekend (July 2nd), so get HYPE. Signups / casuals start @ 11am, Brawl Doubles starts @ 12 noon, Melee Doubles starts @ 1pm. For full details on the location, schedule, rules, fees, prizes, etc., please see the ranking battle season thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277303

Upcoming Raffles
Speaking of HYPE, if you get hype about your country by sporting an American flag on the day of the tournament, then you'll get 3 free raffle tickets. The next raffle prizes will be:

-Diablo II Expansion Set (Includes Diablo II, the expansion, the strategy guide and CD keys)
-Jack@$$ - The Complete Box Set (Includes all TV episodes, plus extra unaired footage)
-Used Black Gamecube Controller (fully functional)

Remember that raffles tickets are $1 each, so wear an American flag somehow if you want to save a few bucks and still have a shot at stealing one of these sick prizes.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Helmet's a cool guy. I remember playing with him last year when he was around average. It would be cool to know if my ganon encouraged him to improve.

I'll probably make it this time just to see how **** his ganon is. =D

edit: if fiction doesn't make it this time, then i want to team with helmet

mio

Smash Ace
This next ranbat is looking pretty ****ing solid! A lot more 805'ers are gonna be able to make it out this time, so it should be even more fun/competitive than the first one. If you're planning to attend, then sign up on AIB and you'll get a free raffle ticket the day of the tournament. If you take advantage of the two discount raffle ticket deals (sign up ahead of time + sport an american flag somehow), that's $4 in raffle tickets that you get for free! **** I am generous... : http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9975

mio

Smash Ace
Of course man, your help is always welcomed and very much appreciated. I also, if not you, then I need maybe one other person to help run brackets from time to time... PM me if interested. Those who help will be compensated, that's all I'll say publicly

mio

Smash Ace
Metal, i appreciate the activity you're giving my threads, but please start taking your personal matters / quick questions to AIM or a PM.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
metalreflectslime is an incredible name

u just play ****ty games

Adam M!

Smash Lord
somehow my last post was t rolling? wtf

ban me then ******

***ot

Top Bottom