• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Overture 5 - Vancouver, BC - Jan 30th 2010: Street Fighter 4, Melee, Brawl

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
Ok, i think thats enough of those crap.

I don't know how many times i need to say this, but i'll say it again. I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO SCHEDULE TOURNAMENTS.

It seems to me like theres no pleasing some of the people in the smash scene. If u were the TO, what would u want to see happen? the main thing EVERYONE has told me is lowering venue fees... wow **** really? Do people honestly think that i can just wave a magic wand and make venue fees go away? Sure i can tell everyone ok... venue is now free, we can have 1 massive tournament and that will be it for the rest of the year... or two... at least until CVGA recovers from being in debt.

For the first 2 OV tournaments, melee has reaped the benefits of having lowered venue fees because CVGA had paid to cover the cost. at OV3 and OV4 most of the venue fee was covered by people playing SF4, without SF4 we wouldn't even be able to host these tournaments.

Jack has told me the melee players' main problems are:

1) not enough time to practice
2) venue fees to high
3) location is far

1) there are plenty of setups, arrive earlier for casuals and use them
2) venues get reduced for people that bring setups and pre-register, there may be further reductions for OV5 but that requires there to be good attendance numbers
3) can't help ya... transit to UBC is amongst the best there is in vancouver, there are multiple buses that take you to the UBC loop... if students that live in POCO, Surrey, Burnaby can make it to school every morning... so can you.

If there are anymore issues please bring them up.

Also: heres one of my complaints... after OV3, not a single melee player (save adam i think...) offered to help clean up and move the CVGA equipment back to the sub... instead CVGA had to do everything themselves.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
from what i believe firefly is probably the best out of you bunch, and i consider him as an Alberta brawl player and not BC. I know firefly is good and I can picture how good he can get, Ive also seen Superboom, which u probably never even heard of, the best from Alberta, play brawl and I know how good he is.

A 15 year old kid from Vancouver Island that mains fox, a couple of victoria players including Liverymen and Daltsy, a Ganondorf player from Kelowna (lowest tier brawl characters), Dynamism + Ptrozz from Kelowna and Kamloop would and will probably beat you guys really bad, say a 3 stocks match, they would probably only lose one. You see these players are probably the top 5 to 10 in BC where they cant make their way out easily unless they spend a large amount of time traveling, which they did to me and Meta's tourney.

a few brawl players that came to my Brawl tournament from last year and attends at UBC, Ced, Corbin and Twilightshadow and 1 of his friend, they are probably the best at UBC as well.

from what we all know the best brawl player 14 year old David is probably still the best in BC, unless his father thinks it will be worth his time, they will not make their way to UBC, ask them why and not me.

even though he played brawl like 3 times, he will probably still beat u at brawl

although i wouldnt mind if anyone wants to money match me at smash brothers 64 for like a 100 dollars.
Okay first off, don't patronize me. I know who Superboom is, and a bunch of other players you mentioned as well. <_<

Firefly isn't the best out of us, he's probably 3rd, behind me and Breez, and there's a few players like LFL and Asadelta that have really been improving through the Brawl tourneys and smashfests we've had lately and are starting to catch up to the top 3 of our group.

And how many of those top 5-10 players you've mentioned still play Brawl, even in their own area? <_< Last I heard Ptrozz and Dynamism were kinda dropping from the scene (although iirc Dynamism said he was contemplating getting back into Brawl), although I admit I know next to nothing about the Vancouver Island Brawl players, but I know that some of them, although I don't think anybody you listed, are coming to some of the Brawl tourneys in 2010 so hopefully I'll learn more about them then.

Aside from that, there's the assumptions of our skills again... :/ No doubt you've listed some talented players, but you can't just assume that all of these players would be able to walk all over us that easily. <_<

Ced/Corbin/TwilightShadow are definitely not the best UBC Smashers, no offense to them intended. I've played Brawl with all of them. TwilightShadow could definitely be a contender if he got back into Brawl, but since Asadelta and I haven't been attending the CVGA meetings lately I know that he hasn't really had anybody to practice against in Brawl. Ced and Corbin are both working their way back into Brawl, but they have a ways to go.

...Are you purposely trying not to namedrop him or something? Pretty sure everyone knows exactly who you're talking about. Anyways, I have no doubt he would do well, probably even be the top player still, but it's irrelevant if he never plays Brawl again, honestly.

I can't tell whether the main point of your post is to say "These are the players that are way better than you, gg give up brawl" or "Well I would tell them to join a Brawl tournament but they all have circumstances" or some mixture of the two, so I'll just reply to them both.
1) Assumptions. Plz don't.
2) Thanks for the info, we're definitely making progress with getting Vancouver Island and Okanagan players to our Brawl tourneys here in the Lower Mainland (not Overture as much, but to the ones we're hosting in Abbotsford), hopefully they'll get big enough that more of the top players there will want to travel, and I guess we'll either see "14 year old David" sometime or we won't.

Also I won't money match you 'cuz you'd beat me down terribly, but I'd love to have the opportunity to have some SSB64 friendlies with you, I'm really trying to get back into SSB64 before TourneyPlay 4 rolls around XD

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
1) Melee players are lazy... lol but there is already no problem for this one..
2) I personally don't mind paying the venue fee and many others of the melee community don't mind either I think...
3) I drive and am willing to pick players up from Richmond, Vancouver and mayybee Burnaby + Surrey if you pay me a bit of gas money..:)

I personally like your tournaments Bryan and it was nice getting to know the Brawl community better! Seriously guys just confirm and the venue cost will be cheaper anyway! Why are the melee players complaining about venue fee compared to Brawl players? I understand that Melee ended early cause of time at OV3, but if we can work the schedule out, so Melee could start with Brawl or we have more SET UPS! Then we can work it out! right? :)

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
it'd work that way if i wasn't a generally angry person. as eric said, there aren't too many problems that we couldn't solve just by doing our extra bit. i'm just not gonna get into these wall of texts and hope the tournament runs well.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
1) Melee players are lazy... lol but there is already no problem for this one..
2) I personally don't mind paying the venue fee and many others of the melee community don't mind either I think...
3) I drive and am willing to pick players up from Richmond, Vancouver and mayybee Burnaby + Surrey if you pay me a bit of gas money..:)

I personally like your tournaments Bryan and it was nice getting to know the Brawl community better! Seriously guys just confirm and the venue cost will be cheaper anyway! Why are the melee players complaining about venue fee compared to Brawl players? I understand that Melee ended early cause of time at OV3, but if we can work the schedule out, so Melee could start with Brawl or we have more SET UPS! Then we can work it out! right? :)
Thank-you very much for this post. I was beginning to feel like crap.

Here's me when i open my web browser checking for updates... SRK...SB...SRK...SB... i think i'll check SRK first then go to SB later, i like to start my day off happy.

unityole

Smash Lord
Okay first off, don't patronize me. I know who Superboom is, and a bunch of other players you mentioned as well. <_<

Firefly isn't the best out of us, he's probably 3rd, behind me and Breez, and there's a few players like LFL and Asadelta that have really been improving through the Brawl tourneys and smashfests we've had lately and are starting to catch up to the top 3 of our group.

And how many of those top 5-10 players you've mentioned still play Brawl, even in their own area? <_< Last I heard Ptrozz and Dynamism were kinda dropping from the scene (although iirc Dynamism said he was contemplating getting back into Brawl), although I admit I know next to nothing about the Vancouver Island Brawl players, but I know that some of them, although I don't think anybody you listed, are coming to some of the Brawl tourneys in 2010 so hopefully I'll learn more about them then.

Aside from that, there's the assumptions of our skills again... :/ No doubt you've listed some talented players, but you can't just assume that all of these players would be able to walk all over us that easily. <_<

Ced/Corbin/TwilightShadow are definitely not the best UBC Smashers, no offense to them intended. I've played Brawl with all of them. TwilightShadow could definitely be a contender if he got back into Brawl, but since Asadelta and I haven't been attending the CVGA meetings lately I know that he hasn't really had anybody to practice against in Brawl. Ced and Corbin are both working their way back into Brawl, but they have a ways to go.

...Are you purposely trying not to namedrop him or something? Pretty sure everyone knows exactly who you're talking about. Anyways, I have no doubt he would do well, probably even be the top player still, but it's irrelevant if he never plays Brawl again, honestly.

I can't tell whether the main point of your post is to say "These are the players that are way better than you, gg give up brawl" or "Well I would tell them to join a Brawl tournament but they all have circumstances" or some mixture of the two, so I'll just reply to them both.
1) Assumptions. Plz don't.
2) Thanks for the info, we're definitely making progress with getting Vancouver Island and Okanagan players to our Brawl tourneys here in the Lower Mainland (not Overture as much, but to the ones we're hosting in Abbotsford), hopefully they'll get big enough that more of the top players there will want to travel, and I guess we'll either see "14 year old David" sometime or we won't.

Also I won't money match you 'cuz you'd beat me down terribly, but I'd love to have the opportunity to have some SSB64 friendlies with you, I'm really trying to get back into SSB64 before TourneyPlay 4 rolls around XD

1. the assumptions ive made was for the last year. well i still wouldnt doubt that David clouderz, James dynanism, Francis liverymen be the bests in BC, note that i said top 5-10?
also theres the ganondorf from kelowna as well as the kid from victoria island who mained fox, they are both good.

i know for a fact that ced and corbin stopped brawl, the same goes for ptrozz as they are into other games like maybe SF4 and starcraft, but if they were to get into brawl again, it'll be fast for them to catch up.

2. arent you assuming things as well? u dont even know those guys much, i mean they are the ones came out top at a tourney with 50+ players, u should really try to do that first before saying it.

3. i dont "assume" ur skills, i make assumptions of the people i know, i never once said how much u sucked, all i said was these guys i know are TOO good and will ****.

edit: as of now I will say it clearly, because of you Breez, I WILL HOST A MELEE TOURNAMENT for the melee scene, arent you glad? unless somethings are cleared up and there will be TVs provided for MELEE at OV5 (not melee + brawl), I will have this melee tournament up at SFU Burnaby.

now that bundtcake said it, seems like Breez is the top brawl player at UBC, its only natural people like to defend something their good at. but you see I dont defend melee for the reason "cause im good at the game" I do it because I love the game.

from what I can see, Breez will be one of those player, play for money, for the fame. when loses the game to CLOUDERZ DAVID will rage quit. and yes i am flamming directly at you breez.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hey Brian if there is anything I could help host or anything to help you run this tournament better let me know!

BIG EDIT:

If you want more Melee players to come...
-Lower the venue fee by 2 dollars so instead of $10 it would be $8 (if you do trust me.. I know $2 isn't a big difference at all but a lot more players will come!) Or perhaps the more players that come the more you can lower your venue fee? I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement on this one :)
- provide 3 of your cathod ray tube Tv's for melee only (I don't think that's a problem no?)
- Let Jack run melee vents, so melee events can start around noon until whenever the venue closes (more melee players will come so people can get home at a reasonable time because tournaments are done earlier!)
- Also a big enough room for melee to run as an individual thing while you do SF4 and Brawl (Could work yes?)
- We will bring more Tv's and set up's as well for melee
- We can run a good melee tournament with 5 Tv's
- If Jack runs the melee events he will do stats and you won't have to worry about running melee events!

If anything if you can we should try this just once for OV5 and I can guarantee that you will get A LOT more people for OV5 for melee then OV3 probably doubled! Anyways post what you think about this (this is all of Jack's thoughts and I would agree with most of his points because that would bring a lot more melee players for sure and Jack is the best host for melee tournaments hands down...)

Please read carefully and look at all the points and with your response I will respond accordingly when I can! I want all of us smashers to get along! =)

bundtcake

Smash Ace
@unityole: ...When have I made an assumption about the talent of any of the players you mentioned? <_< All I said is that you have no idea if they would actually 2-stock us consistently like you said they could even though you personally know they are good players, because you haven't seen most of our Brawl group play. The only people that I commented on their Brawl abilities were Ced/Corbin/TwilightShadow, because I've actually played against them (Ced and Corbin a fair bit recently, actually). I've never made an assumption about my own abilities either, I have no idea how I'd do against any of the people you mentioned, but neither do you. I can only compare myself to people I've played against. :/

Actually I guess I did make an assumption about Clouderz but I was assuming he'd probably be better than me, but I don't think that's an assumption you'd reject lol?

Also Breez doesn't go to school at UBC, the top UBC Brawl player would probably be me at the moment, unless there's some other Brawl players there that I just don't know about. Unless you're talking about at the UBC tournaments? In which case it could be either me or Breez then.

EDIT: And yeah, Brian, if there's anything else alongside cleaning up that you wanted help with, feel free to post it here and you'd probably get plenty of help from LFL/me/Blunted/others. O:

unityole

Smash Lord
@unityole: ...When have I made an assumption about the talent of any of the players you mentioned? <_< All I said is that you have no idea if they would actually 2-stock us consistently like you said they could even though you personally know they are good players, because you haven't seen most of our Brawl group play. The only people that I commented on their Brawl abilities were Ced/Corbin/TwilightShadow, because I've actually played against them (Ced and Corbin a fair bit recently, actually). I've never made an assumption about my own abilities either, I have no idea how I'd do against any of the people you mentioned, but neither do you. I can only compare myself to people I've played against. :/

Actually I guess I did make an assumption about Clouderz but I was assuming he'd probably be better than me, but I don't think that's an assumption you'd reject lol?

Also Breez doesn't go to school at UBC, the top UBC Brawl player would probably be me at the moment, unless there's some other Brawl players there that I just don't know about. Unless you're talking about at the UBC tournaments? In which case it could be either me or Breez then.

EDIT: And yeah, Brian, if there's anything else alongside cleaning up that you wanted help with, feel free to post it here and you'd probably get plenty of help from LFL/me/Blunted/others. O:
bundtcake: heres 1 assumption, although ive never met any one of you cept ced and twilight and maybe 1 or 2 others, i will assume if you play smash 64 with me i will 4-5 stock you.

brian: if we can come to agree upon things eric listed (i listed) i will do the best i can to help you out, i wont even mind clean up the venue after cause i always do it for the ones i hosted at SFU

bundtcake

Smash Ace
bundtcake: heres 1 assumption, although ive never met any one of you cept ced and twilight and maybe 1 or 2 others, i will assume if you play smash 64 with me i will 4-5 stock you.

brian: if we can come to agree upon things eric listed (i listed) i will do the best i can to help you out, i wont even mind clean up the venue after cause i always do it for the ones i hosted at SFU
...u mad? <_< I know you'd beat me down at SSB64, but that is not what we're talking about here.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
I've been talking about the same thing on the SRK forums as well about Venue fees. Its possible that if i take a small cut from the tournaments themselves, i'd be able to reduce venue to 8 bux.

That being said, the smash tournaments need a few more numbers in order for it to balance out well. Once i get the new balance from the financial officer i'll be able to let everyone know. But things are looking pretty good for the venue reduction (i'll be bringing a bunch of toonies for 10's XD)

unityole

Smash Lord
I've been talking about the same thing on the SRK forums as well about Venue fees. Its possible that if i take a small cut from the tournaments themselves, i'd be able to reduce venue to 8 bux.

That being said, the smash tournaments need a few more numbers in order for it to balance out well. Once i get the new balance from the financial officer i'll be able to let everyone know. But things are looking pretty good for the venue reduction (i'll be bringing a bunch of toonies for 10's XD)
that sounds good yo i know that SF4 is big but probably at least half (or 1/3) are club members/ UBC students, although melee entrants are small since we aren;t members we can at least bring u 100+ dollars. I will go there for sole purpose of melee and the stats so I will be attending it as well, as long as we get the tvs and all..

breez

Smash Ace
Hahaha Unityole got so affected by me.

Too funny.

from what I can see, Breez will be one of those player, play for money, for the fame. when loses the game to CLOUDERZ DAVID will rage quit. and yes i am flamming directly at you breez.
Here's a little protip buddy, when attempting to "flame" people, it helps if you actually know the person, or have any inkling about their personality, especially before you make ******** assumptions.

I play for fun, d00der.

unityole

Smash Lord
Hahaha Unityole got so affected by me.

Too funny.

Here's a little protip buddy, when attempting to "flame" people, it helps if you actually know the person, or have any inkling about their personality, especially before you make ******** assumptions.

I play for fun, d00der.
if u play for fun then im sure u'll have fun when u get ***** too, lewl

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I've never turned down a money match, and I certainly wouldnt turn one down against a ****head like you.
K, not brawl obviously. Melee. My falcon vs your anything, any amount of money.

Ok, i think thats enough of those crap.

I don't know how many times i need to say this, but i'll say it again. I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO SCHEDULE TOURNAMENTS.

It seems to me like theres no pleasing some of the people in the smash scene. If u were the TO, what would u want to see happen? the main thing EVERYONE has told me is lowering venue fees... wow **** really? Do people honestly think that i can just wave a magic wand and make venue fees go away? Sure i can tell everyone ok... venue is now free, we can have 1 massive tournament and that will be it for the rest of the year... or two... at least until CVGA recovers from being in debt.

For the first 2 OV tournaments, melee has reaped the benefits of having lowered venue fees because CVGA had paid to cover the cost. at OV3 and OV4 most of the venue fee was covered by people playing SF4, without SF4 we wouldn't even be able to host these tournaments.

Jack has told me the melee players' main problems are:

1) not enough time to practice
2) venue fees to high
3) location is far

1) there are plenty of setups, arrive earlier for casuals and use them
2) venues get reduced for people that bring setups and pre-register, there may be further reductions for OV5 but that requires there to be good attendance numbers
3) can't help ya... transit to UBC is amongst the best there is in vancouver, there are multiple buses that take you to the UBC loop... if students that live in POCO, Surrey, Burnaby can make it to school every morning... so can you.

If there are anymore issues please bring them up.

Also: heres one of my complaints... after OV3, not a single melee player (save adam i think...) offered to help clean up and move the CVGA equipment back to the sub... instead CVGA had to do everything themselves.
**** I ****.

breez

Smash Ace
K, not brawl obviously. Melee. My falcon vs your anything, any amount of money.

**** I ****.
Are you just stupid or actually mentally disabled? I don't want to make fun of a kid that is truely challenged.

But I digress - I DON'T PLAY MELEE. Why don't you come play me in Starcraft, my Anything vs your Anything, any amount of money. Or counter-strike. Or TF2. Or any other random ****ing game, you stupid ****.

if u play for fun then im sure u'll have fun when u get ***** too, lewl
Well considering I spend 8 hours with M2K before Tourny Play 3 just 1v1ing him without "rage quitting", i'm pretty sure your weak *** skills won't be anything to write home about.

edit: Oh, and laff @ you getting so worked up and trying to play it off. Smooooth.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Are you just stupid or actually mentally disabled? I don't want to make fun of a kid that is truely challenged.

But I digress - I DON'T PLAY MELEE. Why don't you come play me in Starcraft, my Anything vs your Anything, any amount of money. Or counter-strike. Or TF2. Or any other random ****ing game, you stupid ****.

Well considering I spend 8 hours with M2K before Tourny Play 3 just 1v1ing him without "rage quitting", i'm pretty sure your weak *** skills won't be anything to write home about.

edit: Oh, and laff @ you getting so worked up and trying to play it off. Smooooth.
Counterstrike 1.5 or 1.6, you pick. $1 per kill. fy/iceworld only. First to 20 kills.

EDIT: Sure Evan, whatever.

breez

Smash Ace
Adam, my Falco vs your anything. $10 best of 5

Breez, I'll digress your butt in a round of brawl. :laugh:
Sure man! I haven't played for the last 2 ICCUP seaons but I was a solid C- player a while ago - about 4-6 months more of hard work and I was going to try-out for the Canadian-B team (which is still quite impressive if you follow starcraft).

I'm definitely a decent SC player ;)

edit: Holy ****, I don't have any idea why I read "brawl" as "starcraft", im sure you all don't give a **** about my starcraft accomplishments.

Anyway, i'm always up for brawl money matches :)

breez

Smash Ace
Counterstrike 1.5 or 1.6, you pick. $1 per kill. fy/iceworld only. First to 20 kills.

EDIT: Sure Evan, whatever.
1.6 fo reals - I would love to play 1.5, but I haven't loaded it up for years. Also, lol, iceworld is for noobikins - 1v1 cs is sort of weak, and I haven't played in a couple of years, but I would certainly play for 1$ a kill some day in the near future.

Do you have paypal?

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
Sure man! I haven't played for the last 2 ICCUP seaons but I was a solid C- player a while ago - about 4-6 months more of hard work and I was going to try-out for the Canadian-B team (which is still quite impressive if you follow starcraft).

I'm definitely a decent SC player ;)
i was actually joking about sc, i don't play much past friendly casuals. i'd definitely like you try you in a game of brawl (edited above)

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
1v1 is sort of weak, but if we're mm'ing it's the only way to do it. It has to be iceworld OR some sort of aim map, not awp map though.

EDIT: Evan, LTTP?
Yeah, I've been practicing my dungeon speed runs. I also have been practicing Link vs Boss runs too. pivot swipes, switching quickly cause i memorized the item menu, dash cancelling to turns, all that stuff.

breez

Smash Ace
1v1 is sort of weak, but if we're mm'ing it's the only way to do it. It has to be iceworld OR some sort of aim map, not awp map though.

EDIT: Evan, LTTP?
I've probably played 1000 hours of iceworld in my life and I still wouldn't really choose it for a 1v1 map, but i'm sure we can. I am going to be putting in my new harddrive in my computer pretty soon and I will be able to play then - possibly later this week? I am excited, I haven't loaded up CS in years, but I was MAJORLY addicted in my teenage years.

Igcoris, like I said, i'm always up for friendlies or money matches - I just like playing for money more (can you tell i'm also a poker player?).

unityole

Smash Lord
1.6 fo reals - I would love to play 1.5, but I haven't loaded it up for years. Also, lol, iceworld is for noobikins - 1v1 cs is sort of weak, and I haven't played in a couple of years, but I would certainly play for 1$ a kill some day in the near future.

Do you have paypal?
only iccup B? I play with iccup A- players at sfu all the time, and one of the best player in china called xiao zi main zerg, im sure i would **** u in starcaft for money, bring it on.

and top it off although im only pissed off at u but u can keep saying the **** u want and i'll just call all this off and host a tourney at sfu on the same day for only melee. lets face it i would probably **** you in a 1v1 fight in real life but i dont really like to beat poor kids like up, to a pulp.

also starcraft and counterstrike the only ones u decent at? or u mean, **** at. sure lets cs, i was in Cal M about 2 years ago and i still got the skills. i dont iccup but my level is probably B+ so i'll take u on as well.

what about age of empires 2? red alert 98? tony hawk proskater? smash brothers 64? or even lemmings and pacman see who can last longer?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
There is, a house... in New Orleans...
They call, the riiiising sun...

AND IT'S BEEN! The ruin... of many a poor boy,
and god, I knoowwwww I'm one.

My MOOOOOTTTTHHHEERRR waass a tailor!
She sew'd my newww blue jeans.

My father was a gamblin maaaan... down in Newww Orleans.

Now the only thing a gambler neeeds...
is a a suitcase and a truck.

and the only time he's satisfied.
is when, he's onnn a drunk.

***** keyboard solo*

oh mother, tell your children, NOT TO DOOOO WHAT IIIIII HAVE DOOONE!
Spend your life in serious misery... in the house, of the riiiising sun!
Spend your lives in sin and misery
In the House of the Rising Sun
I got one foot on the platform
And the other foot on the train
I'm going back to New Orleans
To wear that ball and chain

Well there is a house in New Orleans
They call the 'Rising Sun'
And its been the ruin of many a young poor boy
And God, I know I'm one

this is one of the best songs ever written, it is called "In The House Of The Rising Sun" and it's originally done by a band called "The Animals" back in the early 60's or maybe even the 50's*

breez

Smash Ace
only iccup B? I play with iccup A- players at sfu all the time, and one of the best player in china called xiao zi main zerg, im sure i would **** u in starcaft for money, bring it on.

and top it off although im only pissed off at u but u can keep saying the **** u want and i'll just call all this off and host a tourney at sfu on the same day for only melee. lets face it i would probably **** you in a 1v1 fight in real life but i dont really like to beat poor kids like up, to a pulp.

also starcraft and counterstrike the only ones u decent at? or u mean, **** at. sure lets cs, i was in Cal M about 2 years ago and i still got the skills. i dont iccup but my level is probably B+ so i'll take u on as well.

what about age of empires 2? red alert 98? tony hawk proskater? smash brothers 64? or even lemmings and pacman see who can last longer?

Alright - beware of further e-thuggery.

I will KICK THE **** OUT OF YOU if you ever talk **** to me in real life. I am going to be at overture next so you can show up if you want. I really can't wait to see the look on your face when you realized that you picked an e-fight with a guy who isn't a scrawny weakling.

This isn't a joke, although im laughing like it is one - I would normally let e-thug threats on the internet slide, but since it is actually possible for me to meet you one day, let me say right now infront of everyone (god I feel like i'm in 4th grade) that I will actually kick the **** out of you. Sorry, but you really took it too far with that comment, and if you actually show your face at any of our tournies i'll beat you senseless.

Infact, i'm living at SFU right now - i'm just up the street at 9232 university cres - if you want the **** kicked out of you right now i'm up for it, bring a friend with a video camera or something.

Again - sorry about that little tangent, but if some internet *** wants to take threats to real life, i'm not going to let it slide.

Also, you are pretty much lying about starcraft - I know all the top BC players as well as everyone on the Canada A and Canada B team. Seriously the **** you just spouted off is like some kid that just bought melee telling everyone on a forum that he can spank all of them at it. You need to practice for ages and be incredibly skilled to hit B+, and you wouldn't be there.

Here is the 3rd apology to everyone else in this thread about my e-thuggery, but at least you can all watch him try and squirm out of this situation.

edit: I played cal-m in highschool as well on #Team-Amazing, yay ****-waving

Also, for all the REAL starcraft players, be sure to reread and have a good laugh at this.

i dont iccup but my level is probably B+ so i'll take u on as well.
lolololol

breez

Smash Ace
Hahaha I PMed him to come to this thread and 5 minutes later he logged off.

lulz.

edit: Hmm ok, I guess he doesn't want to hang out tonight :( I'm going to bed now, i've got a pretty long day tomorrow.

btw this thread rox my sox

edit2: Sorry for ****ting up this thread everyone - i'm only partially to blame!

unityole

Smash Lord
Hahaha I PMed him to come to this thread and 5 minutes later he logged off.

lulz.

edit: Hmm ok, I guess he doesn't want to hang out tonight :( I'm going to bed now, i've got a pretty long day tomorrow.

btw this thread rox my sox

edit2: Sorry for ****ting up this thread everyone - i'm only partially to blame!
i will **** talk to u right now scrub, ur moms ugly oh snap. if u wanna fight me lets do it in surrey, unless ure scared of my buddies video taping me pulling the pimple out of ur nose =/

i will call as many people as i can to witness this, i like hyped fight and i love to fight. also this isnt a threat, its a promise, u can counton it. heres the address ***** cat, intersection of 120th street and 80th avenue, u should bring ur friends too, so after they see me beat the **** out of u, my friends can **** ur friends as well.

i will have u not to *** with me son, and heres my # 604 722 7798, flame at me all u want but in our best interest i hope u show up and not be a wus eh

Again - sorry about that little tangent, but if some internet *** wants to take threats to real life, i'm not going to let it slide.
u can be sorry to me after i trash ur face and ur house or everything u own.

Also, you are pretty much lying about starcraft - I know all the top BC players as well as everyone on the Canada A and Canada B team. Seriously the **** you just spouted off is like some kid that just bought melee telling everyone on a forum that he can spank all of them at it. You need to practice for ages and be incredibly skilled to hit B+, and you wouldn't be there.

Here is the 3rd apology to everyone else in this thread about my e-thuggery, but at least you can all watch him try and squirm out of this situation.

edit: I played cal-m in highschool as well on #Team-Amazing, yay ****-waving
so this is what u wanted eh? search for Infaith as an Iccup A- player and go talk to him, cause apparently ure the one donno **** and squirting like a panzy. best player in BC is infact a chinese player called xiao zi main zerg and is probably top 10 in the world. Infaith just a korean friend that i practice with. but that doesnt really matter now does it?

i will take ur money before i **** u in a fight, then take lot more money and even pimping ur family wouldnt be enough, since they would actually lose money for me =/

breez

Smash Ace
Breez and Jack... seriously.. take this somewhere out of this thread... thanks! :)
Agreed - this is stupid.

Unityole - you'll know where i'll be on Jan 30th, come for a visit if you want. I'd rather stop ***ging up this thread with e-thuggery. You're apparently more insecure than I thought. Oh, and my friend LFL is a trained MMA fighter, and not that I would ever put a friend in a situation to fight for me, I can safely say that LFL probably has more medals for various fighting leagues than the amount of times you have watched UFC.

breez

Smash Ace
Don't threaten jack man. Brown town will have to step in.
Go re-read - he threatened me, I simply responded.

Anyway, this is completely childish and I haven't had an e-fight or said e-threats in years. I meant everything I said, but I think this forum bull**** needs to stop here. Talk to me in real life sometime and i'm sure we can "work out our differences". Otherwise i'm going to stop this petty **** - i'm surprised I even got suckered into it.

Top Bottom