• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbone

Smash Journeyman
i've also learned that
TvT is vult ->mech(tanks/gols) build turrets, use dropships a lot to SCV bomb, assuming they have poorly placed their turrets. Generally have a really long drawn out game
TvP is vult harass - > mech/flash build. Use dropships to attack and fast upgrade(flash build) in order to get 3/3 as fast as possible.
TvZ is vult->SP if you want to get early harass. Otherwise it either biomech(M+M, Tanks, Vessels...) or SK Terran(get 7-9 Rax, and just pump M+M like crazy).

Thats a brief of some of the stuff i try to use when playing...VERY brief though. Terran are clearly the coolest race =D

IvanEva

Smash Ace
Cam, I hope all those guys weren't too much at the Smashfest. I'll tell Jan to ask you before he brings new people. Still, you should be flattered that everybody likes your Smashfests. :)

By the way, Brawl's tournament mode is crappier than that first Hulk movie! :( We had a cute little "tournament" late in the Smashfest between Orlando, his brother, myself, and a lot of those new guys and man, did it ever suck. You don't even get the cool Melee win jingle anymore! What the hell's the point of having a tournament mode if it doesn't even reward you with a jingle? All you get is some lame low-poly silver trophy. SILVER! I came in first and I got a silver!? As well, what the hell is up with not being able to change your character!? Gah! I totally take back any nice thing I may have said regarding Brawl's tournament mode (or online mode... or adventure mode... or event mode...)! (Although, it still has that cool background music and a nice visual rank thing going for it)

Hey Suo, I'm glad you finally came down. For some reason I pictured you as being fairly small, with black hair and a baseball cap. Something about having only played your Pokemon Trainer before... Either way, good games. I clearly suck royally as I fell for your exact same C4 tricks again and again and again. Good stuff. Your Snake is a ninja. I swear, next time I'll put up a more worthy fight. I'm sending my Lucas to Pai Mei for some training. Since you live miles away, if busing late at night is a problem, you're always welcome to sleep over at my place and just catch your buses in the morning. I'd hate to see transportation stopping you from making the Smashfests. Snakes are apparently a popular choice at tournaments so it'll be good to have a Snake player that we can play/practice against.

Yeah, my Lucas sucked all around this time. I think my brother has beaten me so badly lately that my game has really started to deteriorate. Cam, how did you find Ariel (my brother)? Was his Game and Watch any good against you guys? He liked the Smashfest and regretted having to leave early. He'll be back next time as well. He also mentioned wanting more matches against ***balls... :)

Mason, where were ya'? I want some Lucas vs Ness battles!

Lastly, for the Starcraft players, when do you guys play? Ever on Battle.net? While I doubt I'll ever be good at it again (err, "good" - nothing compared to pros... or even intermediates...) I'd still like to brush it off and get all nostalgic with it again. I also play some Warcraft III:FT.

EDIT: I forgot to mention how awesomely funny getting spiked by Diddy's rockets can be. Coolest/funniest spike in the game! :laugh: (by the way, who's Kevin on the boards? As in, what's his board 'name'?)

Damax

Smash Lord
Cam, I hope all those guys weren't too much at the Smashfest. I'll tell Jan to ask you before he brings new people. Still, you should be flattered that everybody likes your Smashfests. :)

By the way, Brawl's tournament mode is crappier than that first Hulk movie! :( We had a cute little "tournament" late in the Smashfest between Orlando, his brother, myself, and a lot of those new guys and man, did it ever suck. You don't even get the cool Melee win jingle anymore! What the hell's the point of having a tournament mode if it doesn't even reward you with a jingle? All you get is some lame low-poly silver trophy. SILVER! I came in first and I got a silver!? As well, what the hell is up with not being able to change your character!? Gah! I totally take back any nice thing I may have said regarding Brawl's tournament mode (or online mode... or adventure mode... or event mode...)! (Although, it still has that cool background music and a nice visual rank thing going for it)

Hey Suo, I'm glad you finally came down. For some reason I pictured you as being fairly small, with black hair and a baseball cap. Something about having only played your Pokemon Trainer before... Either way, good games. I clearly suck royally as I fell for your exact same C4 tricks again and again and again. Good stuff. Your Snake is a ninja. I swear, next time I'll put up a more worthy fight. I'm sending my Lucas to Pai Mei for some training. Since you live miles away, if busing late at night is a problem, you're always welcome to sleep over at my place and just catch your buses in the morning. I'd hate to see transportation stopping you from making the Smashfests. Snakes are apparently a popular choice at tournaments so it'll be good to have a Snake player that we can play/practice against.

Yeah, my Lucas sucked all around this time. I think my brother has beaten me so badly lately that my game has really started to deteriorate. Cam, how did you find Ariel (my brother)? Was his Game and Watch any good against you guys? He liked the Smashfest and regretted having to leave early. He'll be back next time as well. He also mentioned wanting more matches against ***balls... :)

Mason, where were ya'? I want some Lucas vs Ness battles!

Lastly, for the Starcraft players, when do you guys play? Ever on Battle.net? While I doubt I'll ever be good at it again (err, "good" - nothing compared to pros... or even intermediates...) I'd still like to brush it off and get all nostalgic with it again. I also play some Warcraft III:FT.

EDIT: I forgot to mention how awesomely funny getting spiked by Diddy's rockets can be. Coolest/funniest spike in the game! :laugh: (by the way, who's Kevin on the boards? As in, what's his board 'name'?)

you are still playing lucas? what a noob.

IvanEva

Smash Ace
you are still playing lucas? what a noob.
While he's definitely not top or high, until I'm convinced that he's not viable for a tournament I'll continue to main him. Hell, even if he isn't, I'll probably still use him more than anybody else simply because I like his character. After all, isn't that a huge reason why we're playing Smash, the characters? I mean, otherwise we'd all be playing Street Fighter III.3 (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28348.html) instead. :)

Every match I lose, at least for now, is because I make a lot of mistakes (usually involving messing up his pivot grab, not zap jumping, or missing a smash) not because Lucas sucks.

Fogel

Smash Lord

Yeah, it would be much appreciated. Last time was a bit too packed for my liking.

Your brother was pretty good, I can see why G&W is considered by some people to be top tier after playing against him. He's like a Metaknight, but with turtles, boxes, and air blasts instead of a sword.

As for Starcraft, we all play on Battle.net, USEast. I'm Fogel on there; Mason, Ian, and ThatGuy also play on USEast, but their accounts have clan tags and stuff so I'll let them post their own account names.

edit: I'm pretty sure Kevin doesn't post on smashboards.

Damax

Smash Lord
While he's definitely not top or high, until I'm convinced that he's not viable for a tournament I'll continue to main him. Hell, even if he isn't, I'll probably still use him more than anybody else simply because I like his character. After all, isn't that a huge reason why we're playing Smash, the characters? I mean, otherwise we'd all be playing Street Fighter III.3 (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28348.html) instead. :)

Every match I lose, at least for now, is because I make a lot of mistakes (usually involving messing up his pivot grab, not zap jumping, or missing a smash) not because Lucas sucks.
your such a ****tard ****it, you're so ********. he's already been proved to be not viable for a tournament. You seem to claim to be good yet you fail to follow the news. go ahead and pick Lucas in a tournament, don't expect me to not take marth simply hit z till I decide to press the boom stick to win.«

NESS and LUCAS ARE BOTTOM TIERS THe bottom of the barrel

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Omg a starcraft discussion?

Zerg FTW!!!!

ZvT is the only matchup I know... its like the only matchup I used to play (All my friends play Terran)

On the zerg side the matchup is played like this: lings > mutas > lurkers > scourges > ultra+lings+defilers = kekekekeke gg!!!

§witch

Smash Lord
your such a ****tard ****it, you're so ********. he's already been proved to be not viable for a tournament. You seem to claim to be good yet you fail to follow the news. go ahead and pick Lucas in a tournament, don't expect me to not take marth simply hit z till I decide to press the boom stick to win.«

And you think that means you will win? Just because lucas is low-tier? That doesn't make much of a difference really. If he likes the character and is good with him what's it to you?

Damax

Smash Lord
And you think that means you will win? Just because lucas is low-tier? That doesn't make much of a difference really. If he likes the character and is good with him what's it to you?
what's in to me? I can ****ing infinite chaingrab lucas ness and forward smash them to dead in the same chaingrab. its easy to do and unfailable. Read the lucas/Ness boards and watch those little psychik boys mainer cry.

Fogel

Smash Lord
For today's games, I was rooting for JF, and I was hoping GOsia would win so that there would be a Z in the top 4. Looks like we're in for more P action though. For the semis, I'm looking forward to JF vs. Brat; it's kind of a shame that they have to play each other now because I want each of them to win for different reasons (JF because he's Canadian, Brat because he's the last T in the tourney and I main T).

IvanEva

Smash Ace
While I do appreciate that you're trying to persuade me to drop Lucas as you believe it'd be in my best interests tournament-wise, I'm just not convinced that Lucas is that bad. Ness, yes. Lucas, no. It's not an infinite on Lucas, at least not from what I've experienced. It becomes more a matter of Marth having to decide whether to go for the forward smash early or getting a few more hits in at the risk of Lucas escaping. While yes, it's an almost guaranteed forward smash from Marth (which is never pleasant) it's still far from being enough to bring Lucas down THAT much. I mean, Falco's down-throw to spike on Wolf and Pikachu's down throw chain on Fox are far more broken than Marth's grab on Lucas.

I guess I won't be sure of any of that, really, until July 5th comes along.

Runty_Grunty

Smash Cadet
(tect posting on bro's acct)

so is july 5th the tourney date? for shiz?

hello ottawa people that i've never met.

Damax

Smash Lord
While I do appreciate that you're trying to persuade me to drop Lucas as you believe it'd be in my best interests tournament-wise, I'm just not convinced that Lucas is that bad. Ness, yes. Lucas, no. It's not an infinite on Lucas, at least not from what I've experienced. It becomes more a matter of Marth having to decide whether to go for the forward smash early or getting a few more hits in at the risk of Lucas escaping. While yes, it's an almost guaranteed forward smash from Marth (which is never pleasant) it's still far from being enough to bring Lucas down THAT much. I mean, Falco's down-throw to spike on Wolf and Pikachu's down throw chain on Fox are far more broken than Marth's grab on Lucas.

I guess I won't be sure of any of that, really, until July 5th comes along.
you proved to me once more that you FAIL, it is and infinite I did it on some newbs at the crap tourny and he decided to drop Lucas because the match was so horrible.

you don't know **** about brawl and you suckalot, I hope you go to tournies and loose your money using Lucas, hoping to escape the chaingrab.

how would you escape it? explain it to me? how would you escape a grab that you can't escape? hell when I did it, marth even had the time to show is shield before grabbing, he doesn't even need to move.

you sir, need to play with good people or at least believe what good players tell ya. Now rest in peace, scrub

the two chain grab you said where worse are escapeable and no where near INFINITE what can't you read? INFINITE? I'll help ya INFINITE ON LUCAS INFINITE MEANS YOU CAN GET HIM TO 999% BEFORE FORWARD SMASHING

Yeah I'm mean, because your having the most ******** posts ever.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Holy ****! Brat was 3-0 vs Dreiven? God ****... Terran ftw :p

Anyways, Fogel, while I was doing my shenanigans I found a 30 dollar T.V. Needless to say, I purchased it. I seriously doubt I'll be using it for the next few months, so I think I'll bring it your way and let you hold on to it.

Grr for not being able to come to the past 3 smashfests :( I've been playing a lot of the characters and I'm almost certain I'm going to drop Pika, so far it looks like Kirby, Mario, Ness, or some other people.

I think counterpicking in Brawl is going to be more important than anything else (Ness vs Marth anyone?) so I'm still heading towards maining Random ^_^

Fogel

Smash Lord
(tect posting on bro's acct)

so is july 5th the tourney date? for shiz?

hello ottawa people that i've never met.
July 5th isn't confirmed yet; the church hasn't replied to my request for a date change. I've emailed them again asking to follow up.

you proved to me once more that you FAIL, it is and infinite I did it on some newbs at the crap tourny and he decided to drop Lucas because the match was so horrible.

you don't know **** about brawl and you suckalot, I hope you go to tournies and loose your money using Lucas, hoping to escape the chaingrab.

how would you escape it? explain it to me? how would you escape a grab that you can't escape? hell when I did it, marth even had the time to show is shield before grabbing, he doesn't even need to move.

you sir, need to play with good people or at least believe what good players tell ya. Now rest in peace, scrub

the two chain grab you said where worse are escapeable and no where near INFINITE what can't you read? INFINITE? I'll help ya INFINITE ON LUCAS INFINITE MEANS YOU CAN GET HIM TO 999% BEFORE FORWARD SMASHING

Yeah I'm mean, because your having the most ******** posts ever.
I was originally going to stay out of this, but I'm going to point out that both myself and Orlando did try this on his Lucas as Marth, and Lucas seems to be able to randomly escape. There are two different animations for escaping a throw; when the character pushes away, and when s/he jumps out. When Lucas pushes away, you can regrab; when Lucas jumps out, you can't seem to re-grab him.

If you know how to make it so you can regrab Lucas after he jumps out, or stop him from jumping out, then I'll believe you. If there is just something we are doing wrong with the infinite, let us know. All we're doing is holding R and mashing A, and it seems to work pretty well minus the random jump-outs.

As it is, this seems like an SSBM Wobbles which randomly fails (when Lucas jumps out). Wobbles wasn't exactly known for breaking SSBM tournaments, so I don't think this alone is enough to make Lucas un-viable, even if there is a way to stop him from jumping out. Lucas is known for just spamming PK fires and not approaching, so it isn't always easy to get that grab in.

Holy ****! Brat was 3-0 vs Dreiven? God ****... Terran ftw :p

Anyways, Fogel, while I was doing my shenanigans I found a 30 dollar T.V. Needless to say, I purchased it. I seriously doubt I'll be using it for the next few months, so I think I'll bring it your way and let you hold on to it.

Grr for not being able to come to the past 3 smashfests :( I've been playing a lot of the characters and I'm almost certain I'm going to drop Pika, so far it looks like Kirby, Mario, Ness, or some other people.

I think counterpicking in Brawl is going to be more important than anything else (Ness vs Marth anyone?) so I'm still heading towards maining Random ^_^
I won't say no to free TVs :D
We've missed you at these smashfests Mason :(

thx man just saw the results

Dinot and Gosia out... ZvPsistorm is too harsh :(
Fixed.

Jazriel

Smash Ace

oh i see wut you did thar.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165954

Quite interesting, Wario and D3 surprise me a little. And Pikachu being so high up actually surprises me, maybe I'm being too critical on the little rat (I think he kinda sucks/isn't that good).

That and Snake scares me even more now :( I already knew he was going to be top tier considering the mindgames (MINDGAMES) he can pull off with his ****, ya know wut ima sayin', a'ight i r out.

Rawr!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
every major tournament would most likely have a doubles tourney as well, so yes there will be. Oh and Mason, I'm planning to go to Sam's this friday, wanna hang out?

Suo

Smash Apprentice
Haha, Ivan you're way too funny, you had me laughing for most of the night. I'm really glad I showed up, it's a great group of guys, and Fogel's incredibly kind to host them, and help the community grow.

In terms of my Snake at the SmashFest, I would say that a lot of my early success was simply people's inexperience playing vs. Snake, which gave me an advantage. No doubt Snake is very very good, but you witnessed my loss vs. the GW guy, (cant remember his name, orlandu maybe?) and ***balls. I think I need to work on my defensive game a lot, that'll take my Snake up a bit, we'll see next SmashFest.

That's incredibly nice of you to offer me a place to crash, I might take you up on that, I'll see how I feel next time.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165954

Quite interesting, Wario and D3 surprise me a little. And Pikachu being so high up actually surprises me, maybe I'm being too critical on the little rat (I think he kinda sucks/isn't that good).

That and Snake scares me even more now :( I already knew he was going to be top tier considering the mindgames (MINDGAMES) he can pull off with his ****, ya know wut ima sayin', a'ight i r out.

Rawr!
Heey Jaz, I finally made my first SmashFest haha! Are you coming this friday? I hope to see you there. Snakes' tricks are too sick! I'd still play him even if he was bottom, it's just that satisfying to pull off a nice c4/ grenade/mine/u-smash/box...trick :p I've picked up a new second to compliment my Snake as well, having too much fun with them both.

Just to reiterate, everyone at the Smashfest was super nice, chill, and welcoming. Fogel you run a really good operation, I dont think the Ottawa scene'd be the same without 'em:)

Damax

Smash Lord
I was originally going to stay out of this, but I'm going to point out that both myself and Orlando did try this on his Lucas as Marth, and Lucas seems to be able to randomly escape. There are two different animations for escaping a throw; when the character pushes away, and when s/he jumps out. When Lucas pushes away, you can regrab; when Lucas jumps out, you can't seem to re-grab him.

If you know how to make it so you can regrab Lucas after he jumps out, or stop him from jumping out, then I'll believe you. If there is just something we are doing wrong with the infinite, let us know. All we're doing is holding R and mashing A, and it seems to work pretty well minus the random jump-outs.

As it is, this seems like an SSBM Wobbles which randomly fails (when Lucas jumps out). Wobbles wasn't exactly known for breaking SSBM tournaments, so I don't think this alone is enough to make Lucas un-viable, even if there is a way to stop him from jumping out. Lucas is known for just spamming PK fires and not approaching, so it isn't always easy to get that grab in.
Its easy to get a grab in brawl... shield is over powered, you can easily shield approach.

it is an infinite, My lucas never escaped and I can spam Jump real ****ing fast (turbo controler styled) If marth mash fast enough the Lucas is always in hit stun and can't jump out. I've tested on my own I don't need those colorado guys, did you?

anyway... brawl suckalot.

flash7

Smash Journeyman

I wouldnt really say they are bottom tiers just because one character can infinite them. Sure itll move them down a bit but like some others have said counter picking will be important. Just make sure you dont fight a Marth if you're either of them. Although sometimes you may not know you're up against a Marth.

Suo:
I didnt get to play you on Friday which was too bad since I dont get to fight any snakes. The G&W is Aerial (Harolds brother). Hope you come out again.

Damax

Smash Lord
I wouldnt really say they are bottom tiers just because one character can infinite them. Sure itll move them down a bit but like some others have said counter picking will be important. Just make sure you dont fight a Marth if you're either of them. Although sometimes you may not know you're up against a Marth.

Suo:
I didnt get to play you on Friday which was too bad since I dont get to fight any snakes. The G&W is Aerial (Harolds brother). Hope you come out again.
LOL yeah right. pro's will learn to play marth. they'll wait for you to choose your char first, you'll take lucas, they'll head to marth, if you change before the first match they'll take their main. now your lucas will be avaible you'll change but he'll change. so you call for double blind pick. I choose marth since I can play with him good, neutralize one of the two char you would use and highly prolly win the first match if you take Lucas (SO YOU CAN'T TAKE LUCAS OR NESS CAUSE THAT'D GIVE YOU A 0% CHANCE TO WIN IN THIS INSTANCE) so what's the point? you could maybe use lucas if you have character counterpick and that's realy the only time you COULD MAYBE do that. But having character counter pick meant you lost a match. So if you constantly win, which is the point of tourney playing you would not have used NEss or lucas. SO what's the point in having a good Lucas? he'll be situational and won't change jack **** since you could have won every match with Snake instead.

where's your cavern guys? you should go out, there's light outside.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Dude, let the guy play who the hell he wants, he knows whats coming to him if he decides to play Lucas. Anyways, down to business, how many people are coming over to the smashfest this week? I'm thinking of trying to orginize a bi-weekly if at all possible, so I would like to know how many people will be showing up.

EDIT: I would also like to know who would be willing to participate in such an event. Right now, the entry fee seems to be 1$, going on that cost, who is willing to participate in a bi-weekly? post if you are intrested/are coming to this weeks smashfest.

IvanEva

Smash Ace
1. he knows whats coming to him if he decides to play Lucas.

2. Anyways, down to business, how many people are coming over to the smashfest this week? I'm thinking of trying to orginize a bi-weekly if at all possible, so I would like to know how many people will be showing up.
1. :( Nobody has any faith in Lucas anymore... I'll have to try extra hard at the next Smashfest to prove you all (or myself) wrong. Orlando, I'm counting on your Marth to try and mercilessly chaingrab Lucas whenever possible. I'll master this 'jumping out' escape!

2. Heck yeah! My brother, Jan and I would be very much down for that!

Damax

Smash Lord
1. :( Nobody has any faith in Lucas anymore... I'll have to try extra hard at the next Smashfest to prove you all (or myself) wrong. Orlando, I'm counting on your Marth to try and mercilessly chaingrab Lucas whenever possible. I'll master this 'jumping out' escape!

2. Heck yeah! My brother, Jan and I would be very much down for that!
play me online, I'll show you. lolz

Suo

Smash Apprentice
Anyways, down to business, how many people are coming over to the smashfest this week? I'm thinking of trying to orginize a bi-weekly if at all possible, so I would like to know how many people will be showing up.
Gaaaah, I just found out that my wisdom teeth removal has been changed to this friday :( I'm gonna be on all kinds of pain killers once its over, then sleeping. I won't be attending this friday, but I'll definitely make sure that Im at the next scheduled SmashFest, and I'd totally be down for a bi-weekly! :)

Fogel

Smash Lord
A couple of announcements

- The church has confirmed July 5th, so ToS5 is 99% confirmed!

I just have to get a couple of things signed/mailed and we're set! On a related note, I need some help from you guys for coming up with a ruleset; specifically neutral/counterpick stages and stock/time limit numbers. The standard for stock/time seems to be 3 stock, 7-8 minute matches, but stages is a bit of a stickier topic.

The only universally agreed upon randoms are: BF, FD, Smashville, and Yoshi's Island. A lot of places have Lylat Cruise and/or Delfino Plaza, but there is some debate about these stages. Counterpick stages are an even more complex story!

I would appreciate some input on this topic from those who have looked into it a bit more than me. Also, what do people think of 3 stock, 7 minute matches?

- No more uninvited guests at smashfests!

Brawl is bringing out more and more people to smashfests, and in a way it's good to see the community growing so much. However, my little house is really getting strained as far as capacity; there are pretty regularly 4 (or more) people per TV and it just seems that more and more people are showing up.

I think it's gotten to the point where I can't just let in anyone who shows up. For example, last week there were 3 people who were invited by someone, who didn't introduce themselves and who I never even talked to the whole evening (to be fair, one asked me where the bathroom is...that's about it). Those guys may never show up again...or they may each invite a bunch more people over, making the crowding problem even worse. Now, that was just an example, but I think it gets across the point that I can't just let anyone in who shows up wanting to play Brawl. There are also some security concerns with just letting in people who no one has heard of before; namely, I don't want it to get to the point where people have to worry about stuff getting stolen or broken by 'strangers'.

Having said that, I'm going to have to add a new rule. I reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who hasn't posted that they are coming in this thread. If even one or two people bring along a couple of unannounced friends, it can lead to a situation where things are just way too crowded.

The whole point of these smashfests in the first place is to meet with and play other SWFers; it was never meant to be a public smash gathering. Ideally, it would be nice if everyone who planned to show up made an account so we could talk with them a bit before meeting them, but realistically I know that won't happen, so I at least want to hear about new people ahead of time. I have a feeling that I will have to enforce this rule right away; I guarantee there will be at least a couple of new people coming out of the woodwork now that Randy has announced a biweekly.

tl;dr version: From now on, if I don't know you're coming, don't expect to get in.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
I'm 6'5", 225 pounds, and I know how to fight/grapple. If Fogel says you're not coming in and I'm there, you are NOT coming in.

Just clarifying. I hate people who say "Oh, what're you gonna do, fight me?" Because I WILL fight you, and I WILL kick your ***.

For the record :p

I will most definitely come this Friday. I have a regatta on Saturday but I don't really care about it, since my boat is lame.

I might hold off brining my T.V. to your place Fogel, it's kinda nice in my room and I still haven't beaten Metroid Prime 3 yet (>_>) so yeah.

And Harold, try to bring your brother along, I wanna fight the guy who's giving your Lucas a hard time :p

arsenic41

Smash Ace
I'm 6'5", 225 pounds, and I know how to fight/grapple. If Fogel says you're not coming in and I'm there, you are NOT coming in.

Just clarifying. I hate people who say "Oh, what're you gonna do, fight me?" Because I WILL fight you, and I WILL kick your ***.

I will most definitely come this Friday. I have a regatta on Saturday but I don't really care about it, since my boat is lame.

I might hold off brining my T.V. to your place Fogel, it's kinda nice in my room and I still haven't beaten Metroid Prime 3 yet (>_>) so yeah.

And Harold, try to bring your brother along, I wanna fight the guy who's giving your Lucas a hard time :p
Actually Mason, would you mind bringing that TV anyways, if the bi-weekly goes as planed, we might need some TV's upstairs for those who don't want to attend, so unless I tell you to not bring it, can you bring it anyways? PLEAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE?

EDIT: I'll be coming over this Friday by the way Cam.

Damax

Smash Lord

fighting leads to nothing. I'll assassinate whoever goes against cam's will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom