• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
when you go to people houses you make friends there, so it'll be all good. If it makes you feel better I'm 18/5'10/~140 lbs so I'm pretty sure you could take me. I'll take you on in SF2 any day though.

buenob

Smash Lord
i remember the first time I met someone from here I invited IvanEva (CHAOSvsORDERS's older brother) over having never met any of you crazy guys... in hindsight, I wouldn't have if I knew how annoyingly he played lol

buenob

Smash Lord
and zombies... zombie spiders?

anyways, I was like 22 at the time so I dont' know how old you are but I can understand if you are like 17ish it's pretty creepy... I'll try to hold another fest to get you guys out again, had a blast... though no going out for food, that was too funny // awkward lolz

and riley/bryant, you have to come this time

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
im gonna be gone for most of the day, but if anyone wants to hangout tonight lemme know;

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
I agree to this statement.

P.S. Wilman, where the **** are you?
I am in agreement to both those statements.

*Turns around* Whoa, how long have you all been there? Anyways, hey everyone! :D It's been way too long, and I'm sorry for my disconnect, but I've been busy. What has everyone else been up to, and what'd I miss? (Besides all of you ;) )

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
was with the family, my laptop is always on this page so i think it always shows im online XD
ah i see
i figured i would see if you wanted to play smash and smoke up. would i be hitting on you if i asked for your number? haha, maybe im commin off too strong.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
whoa whoa whoa is there smash going on today?

If you guys don't play smash with me I might have to become a rapper.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
I'm not hosting at Harold's.

If you host something I might stop by for a bit, but since there's a friend coming over, she'd have to come as well. Also:

DUGTRIO used EARTHQUAKE!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
'She', huh Ariel? ;)

And yeah, I felt the ground shake too. Come to think of it, the fact I kept shaving during an earthquake probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. :laugh:

buenob

Smash Lord
i was at work, unfortunately no one was here, but there was an epic story...

so we had two customers in the store... one like, rather uptight business looking type, and one more regular person (i work in retail in a very trendy area, so when I mean uptight, I mean uptight...)

so after things calm down, the uptight one comes right up to us and says "as i was saying before, I need a toy for a 4 year old girl..." etc...

the other woman just got this really intense look on her face... stopped looking at toys for a bit... turned to us and sais "I don't have earthquake insurance" and left the store on her cell phone

you can really tell who has a grip on reality, and who doesn't care

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
no interest (i know its short notice) so i changed my mind and im gonna do somthin else.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
@Malcom- Sorry for not showing up/responding, but like I said to Alan, I was occupied with my friend and she's staying over tonight so I couldn't really go out.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
I agree with Ariel.

Edit: I vote for something on Friday. It's when we used to meet, so chances are it'll be good for the most people. And it's today, so ya.

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
had to do it, you rarely get a chance like that one. But~
yeah i also agree on smashing, haven't played brawl since, it just doesn't feel like im beating some one when its an NPC (even if i don't win all that much with you guys XD)

Top Bottom