• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Yo guys I am able to host on saturday from 12:00 - 6:00 at my place. Tell me if you are interested.

wizkid

Smash Rookie
hummm. i don't see one in my inbox - i have it set to receive PMs from everyone. it says i can't send you a PM too - "Charlesz has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

wizkid

Smash Rookie
sure, should be in a couple hours. i have some family stuff today so i just have to check in on that. i'll let you know.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Good games wizkid, your samus is very impressive. Hopefully we can get some smashfests at Mike place again! Mike where are you at?!!?

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
Great to see another Samus player in the area. If GO is still running Melee at the next monthly I'd like to get in some friendlies with you wizkid. I should be able to make it up from Kingston with tect & co. We need to play more too Charlesz.

wizkid

Smash Rookie
ya man, good smashin charlesz. i wonder if i should try some new characters or if it's too late for that. i'm thinking i'll just see what i can do with my samus for now and work on some other chars gradually.

for sure omnuscius i never get to play any samus' - we're a rare breed. hopefully melee will be at the next GO event.

wizkid

Smash Rookie
just read GO's facebook posting for the april/may monthly - looks like melee's a go! stoookeeedd

unknown522

Some guy
I can come to the one in may, if someone can tell me how to the venue from Kirkland Depanneur Beausoir or if someone can house me and give directions to their house.

tect

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure that's in Montreal there, Ryan ;)

The Ottawa Greyhound Bus Terminal is pretty much right next to the GO venue.

tect

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, let's try and get some activity on here and in the tournament thread!

Why is it so quiet in here?

CU Rigel

Smash Rookie
Anybody in this city still play this game? I used to play a lot back in high school. Lately I've been getting back into it. If there's still a scene here, I'd like to get involved and level up a bit. I'm also willing to host occasionally, if need be.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
this battle royale thing, can i just show up to it? I didnt register or buy a ticket or whatever, i just want to show up and play melee

Top Bottom