• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
I don't have my car today so I can't really travel. Anyone close/willing to travel to barrhaven? I can host for the afternoon (though someone might need to bring a cube + melee, I can't find my own atm).

Charlesz

Smash Champion
GG kai and nick. Intense set at the end.

I can host 2morrow from 12-6, if anyone is interested give me a shout.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
I got SO ****ing lost on my way back. I went on the highway in the wrong direction for a good 15 minutes, then zigzaged around downtown Ottawa for another good half hour. God ****ing christ.

GGs Wak haha : )

PND

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I'm officially living in Ottawa now :D

I can't make it out to anything today, I have too much unpacking to do, but let me know if anything else is going on this week, k?

PND

Smash Champion
Yo, I posted that lol.

We're starting around 7, but you can come over any time around 4. We live by meadowlands and fisher, I can PM you the address if you want

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I can host on thursdays . I only have 1 class and it's in the evening. Yeah MM's are good cuz then people actually ( BCAL...) play serious, instead of counterpicking kongo jungle everytime. Don't take my vids seriously, that was aaaaaalonnnnnnnng time agoooooo.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can host on thursdays . I only have 1 class and it's in the evening. Yeah MM's are good cuz then people actually ( BCAL...) play serious, instead of counterpicking kongo jungle everytime. Don't take my vids seriously, that was aaaaaalonnnnnnnng time agoooooo.
yeah ive gotten better to

PND

Smash Champion
@Anyone interested in coming:

PM me for the address. We'll be starting doubles soon, PM me and I'll get the PM on my phone so I know if I can confirm you guys or not.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Chloroform- Good to see you again. I'm glad your repping your fox again, it's pretty ******.

PND- Thanks for hosting mike. It's great to have you back. Congrats on coming 2nd in melee and 3rd in 64. I'm looking forward to playing more 64.

Linkshot- We didn't play very much but you have a pretty nice jiggs. ANd it's a good thing you can because otherwise we would have limited to 14 characters and 2 neutral stages lol.

Hidef- Good to play you dave. Your peach is pretty beast and you counterpicks are legit. We didn't get to play too much during friendlies, but there's always next time!

Godlike- Nice to meet you. You should definietly play more melee, you've got a really solid base and good reads. Also our set in 64 was really wack. lolgg.

PND

Smash Champion
Shoutouts!
Haze: Good sets bro. *Almost* had you. Congrats on the double first
DWreck: Our 64 sets were SOOOO good. Congrats on 2nd (almost 1st)
Knuckles: Good matches, even though we only played in Brawl.
HiDef: So good to see you back, we'll melee it up like crazy next time.
Charlesz: Your Fox is on a whole 'nother level. I remember when we used to go fairly evenly, those were good times :p Now that I'm back, I'm gonna practice like mad to get on your level again.
Godlike ADT: Nice Ike, you almost had me in our set. Thanks for coming out, it's great to see new faces.
Chloroform: Man, you just can't get past Jiggs, eh? Next time we play I'll try out some other characters.
Lunchbox: I totally forgot you entered. How did you matches go?
Jiggernaut: Man, watching you vs Orlando was amazing. Like, I could literally see you growing as a player before my eyes in midmatch. You're going to be a major threat soon, count on it.
Linkshot: Let's all bask in the glory of Thinkaman. I don't think we played any matches, we'll fix that next time you come over.
Soln: Man, holy crap. Two third places in a row? Perfect reads and patience? Exceptional stage control? I could gush on about you and your Marth for paragraphs and have nothing bad to say. I'm so glad your back. I said it last time too, the age of Orlando is upon us (again >_>)

---

No worries Wak, just make it out to the next one :)

Top Bottom