• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Otakon Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Remember EEharmony; fifty bucks for the three days. You're gonna wanna pre-register online as well. You can buy passes at the door, but you don't wanna do that. Me and my sister tried that last year and the line went around the building.
lol both lines go around the building every year!! the pre reg is just as bad!

Frozen

Smash Lord
Not only do I not have to pay for tickets, but I get all the backstage access to Otakon goodness I could want.

Oh, and about the smash tournament.

I'm going to win.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Well can someone link me to where I need to register then.

Also FrozenGayaos I come w/ you I hope right? okay cool, yee!

/Reperations, its all the Black Community really has

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I think Frozen may have more of a chance of winning then you Korn but thats just my opinion, I still like you.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
its ok EE i knew thats your opinion =) ..& also im not trying to say that im better than Frozen ..I love frozen's falcon he's really good

but yea Otakon this year would be fun :) ...lol last year during match people watching me play ....i did jumped off the edge to very end of the stage & FALCON PUNCH ..lol all people that watching were like .... yelling out loud.. ...it such a funny moment :3

Frozen

Smash Lord
I appreciate the compliments EE/Korn....you have a very nice falcon yourself man.

EE, don't count on getting a ride there from me....right now it looks like i'm going with some friends....if I am driving and theres a spot in my car i'll let you know.

DKsmash- the "hi i know frozen too so i get in for free" line isn't open right now. What happens is my mother works at the Baltimore Convention Center, and every year she can score 4 free 3-day passes.....2 of which go to my sister, who i'm pretty sure can't even spell anime. So I end up with one for myself, and one for a friend.....interestingly enough I find that I have a lot of friends this time of the year, people are so nice >.<

Last year they were shortstaffed with setting up some booths and my mom gave me a call and I got $100 for like, 2 hours of work. I love otakon.

But anyway, Korn we need to get some falcon dittos in at the next whatever, and thanks again for the compliment.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I see I see, ight then.

Say Ron just in case how are you getting there? >.>

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
EE, don't count on getting a ride there from me....right now it looks like i'm going with some friends....if I am driving and theres a spot in my car i'll let you know.

DKsmash- the "hi i know frozen too so i get in for free" line isn't open right now. What happens is my mother works at the Baltimore Convention Center, and every year she can score 4 free 3-day passes.....2 of which go to my sister, who i'm pretty sure can't even spell anime. So I end up with one for myself, and one for a friend.....interestingly enough I find that I have a lot of friends this time of the year, people are so nice >.<

Last year they were shortstaffed with setting up some booths and my mom gave me a call and I got $100 for like, 2 hours of work. I love otakon.
1. wait who r u bringing? i need to know everyone who is coming cause i got limited space this time (i have more **** in the house so there isnt enough room)
2. i got dibbs on the frozen ticket! (hey if u get me a ticket ill get u into the smash tourny)
3. if they need more extra help id love to help!

not cosplayin. lol at everyone guaranteeing victory. u have to enter the thing first, which is gonna be difficult from what ive heard...plus im going to win. lol
hey i get in every year...i know trixies...:p

Frozen

Smash Lord
1. wait who r u bringing? i need to know everyone who is coming cause i got limited space this time (i have more **** in the house so there isnt enough room)
2. i got dibbs on the frozen ticket! (hey if u get me a ticket ill get u into the smash tourny)
3. if they need more extra help id love to help!
1. - That post wasn't about your smashfest, it was about otakon.
2. - Bribe me well and you might get the ticket O.o
3. - I'll let you know = )

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Ok frozen! :3

..lol last 2 years Otakon ...i waiting for the line.... like 4 hours......
im so tired... but Otakon is so much fun :3 i mean its not just anime + cosplay but you meet awesome people + play smash as well

Lobos

Smash Master
I might go to this and then whoop everyone there........In soul calibur3 and guitar hero :p.....oh yea smash too:psycho:

Ghostype

Smash Champion
EEharmony - I'm taking the bus, the one outside my house goes to the Convention Center.

crismas - I'm not going to seriously cosplay, but I will be wearing a chesthair wig from an anime series. And probably something else. I'll make something up. >_>

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Ron if I need to can I just take the bus w/ you and we can just hang out?

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Otakon is gonna be ****ing amazing this year. I'll be going, be on the lookout for HIV+ in any smashgame and you'll find me. I wanna get some MM's in so just ask me and i'll put up a couple of bucks.

I'm gonna cosplay as Inui, so 2 nights before I won't sleep, I'll get a mop head and attack it to my head. Oh, and go to the salvation army and get a shirt and pants.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Otakon is gonna be ****ing amazing this year. I'll be going, be on the lookout for HIV+ in any smashgame and you'll find me. I wanna get some MM's in so just ask me and i'll put up a couple of bucks.
I mean....good luck getting a money match in on one of the (mostly likely) four-five televisions provided for Smash, with a crowd of people demanding a turn over your shoulder.

EE - That'd work, but me and my sister are probably heading out before 10AM all three days though, heads up. It's funny getting on the bus and there's like always a couple of cosplayers hopping on.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
milk tea, i was the guy from Evo East that mentioned that I saw you last year at Otakon. Six foot one, dark brown hair, matching eyes, about 240 lbs...............................I like romantic walks on the beach, poetry, bike rides.

but anyway, seriously, what's more important, watching bombsoldier go off on Ken again or being part of the biggest anime convention ever in The worst city on the East Coast. California ain't got nothin on the best weekend of yo LIFE.

And seriously, if you don't come, the guy to girl ration for smash will be like 100/1, you have the power to reduce that by a half.

~rh

Smash Lord
We should all walk around in on big group afterwards and hit on passing tsunade cosplayers

omg that'd be classic :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom