• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[OST] Finally! Original Brawl OST ripped!

GenG

Smash Lord
I wanna know what the other 4-5 Fire Emblem songs are (depending on if Melee Mix is under Melee or Fire Emblem)... as well as hear the Marth and Ike fanfare(s).
There's also Eternal Bond from Radiant Dawn if you didn't know. That's the only one I know that isn't listed on the DOJO.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
I wanna know what the other 4-5 Fire Emblem songs are (depending on if Melee Mix is under Melee or Fire Emblem)... as well as hear the Marth and Ike fanfare(s).
I'm hoping for at least one track from FE4, that one has the best music imo.

Xedi

Smash Cadet
Listening to Green Hill Zone I just want to say I love Brawl and I love you Xane. Thanks so much.

Fimbulvetr

Smash Rookie
Awesome. Simply awesome. It's a no brainer that Brawl's soundtrack is so good, but 314? Holy cow, that's bloody huge!

I can help name Fire Emblem, Zelda, Metroid and Advance Wars easily. I've got pretty much the soundtracks for the whole games for some of them - MP1, MP3, TP, WW, FE3, 4, 7, 9 and 10 - so it'll be a picnic for me.

D.Q

Smash Apprentice
The new SSB64 Credits is epic
I think it could work as an updated version of Final Destination Melee, as they basically sound the same

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
I recall someone from Whobby mentioning that "Kingdom of Bern" was one. I've never played FE, so I'm not sure what game it's from.

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
how do i add in_cube to winamp? i just put the dll in the plugin directory and it works ? cuz its not listed in the plugins when i open winamp preferences
Yup, then restart it and your good to go! =D

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
My server's heavily being "trafficed", so some of the files might not be accessed any more right now to save some traffic. :x

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Dude, you get a shout-out in the MIDDLE of Show Me Your News as Breaking News because of how awesome this is...ROCK ON, man.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I'll probably wait for the torrent/zip/rar file in MP3 format. Hopefully that won't be long :D

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Send me the Sonic songs and I can tell you what they are I'm pretty sure =P

I can't believe there are people who liked Seven Rings in Hand!

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Dude, you get a shout-out in the MIDDLE of Show Me Your News as Breaking News because of how awesome this is...ROCK ON, man.
Whoah, I really feel honored, thanks. ^^;
If you have any specific wish for a BGM, feel free to pm me.

Sorry for taking all the downloads down, but I didn't realize how much traffic I'd get from it. xD
10k views in that short amount of time, amazing.. my server really had to suffer. ^^
But hey, I'll just upload every sample I had done "up-until now" and load it up on Megaupload for this moment.

BlackYoshi7

Smash Apprentice
Just get the whole thing together and put it into Megaupload in one large pack. You do know the Premium exploit that gives you happy hour without the toolbar, right?

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Whoah, I really feel honored, thanks. ^^;
If you have any specific wish for a BGM, feel free to pm me.

Sorry for taking all the downloads down, but I didn't realize how much traffic I'd get from it. xD
10k views in that short amount of time, amazing.. my server really had to suffer. ^^
But hey, I'll just upload every sample I had done "up-until now" and load it up on Megaupload for this moment.
Told you so >_>;; Smash = not something you want to host!

I just saw a torrent with all the songs as ripped. Not converted yet. Dunno if I can post it? Mod edit my post if so.
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4009466/Smash_Bros._Brawl_Music_ripped_from_the_game_disc_(314_tracks

Ryusuke

Smash Cadet
So, let me get this straight. This is actually the songs that were ripped from the soundtrack, or the game? O.o

Captain Brawlimar

Smash Cadet
Ah well, it was fun checking out your site while it lasted. ^_^

Are you going to post the Megaupload file tonight? This is determining when I go to bed. :p

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Just get the whole thing together and put it into Megaupload in one large pack. You do know the Premium exploit that gives you happy hour without the toolbar, right?
Never user Megaupload before, because I always had my webspace, so.. :x

Top Bottom