• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[OST] Finally! Original Brawl OST ripped!

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Error! Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Should I just restart the Torrent and see if that helps?

EDIT: Re-downloaded the torrent and restarted... now it won't even get to .1%

Edit 2: Anyone know how to get more seeders, redownload didn't have any...

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Ok, added a FileFront mirror.
Since quite everyone should have it by now, I hope it's ok nevertheless.

mikep

Smash Rookie
I was looking through the thread, and was wondering if all the tracks have been identified and, if so, where in the thread this is.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Just download and im listening right now............

wow.............just wow.................. is like a combinations of the whole history of nintendo´s greatest hits................ this soundtrack is really epic.......... nothing can be compared to it.

Im totally mindblowed................. i simply have no words.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Panel de Pon - Lip's Theme and Strije to the Challenge FOREVER!!! Of course I'm a big fan of those games. :D

KingKraken

Smash Journeyman
K05 - Mother 3 - Humoresque of a Little Dog FTW!!!!! Mother 3 got left out of a lot, but this song is crazy enough to make the cut! The first part of it is from the Shops that you can buy stuff from in the game.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Ahh... subtle changes to Melee songs that I sort of don't like. Boo. Old Onett was better.

Why are all the Sonic lyrical songs so freaking corny? But Sonic Boom is catchy.

That Lip song! Now I know where it's from, and why it was in Tetris Attack. Hee!

Mario161

Smash Cadet
Sorry if this is a stupied question but, when you download the file is it in mp3 format or bgm format?
Edit: Thanks alot darkhamsterlord

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Hey is there something wrong with mona's pizza (EN)? There are weird sounds when i listened to that song, no problems with the JP version though.

Aeronite's Kiseki

Smash Journeyman
Ok, i hope I'm not the only one noticing this but, Some of the songs from the X-section I recognize...Like the Home-Run Contest Song and Stage Builder,

Actually the Home-run Contest song is actually from Mario Superstar Baseball...it's the song played in the Toy Field Minigame

But, the Stage Builder is so familiar, I don't wanna say KH music, but that's what I keep coming with, any help here?

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I originally intended on showing this to everyone once it was completed, but since I already have all the major franchises on here, I decided to share it anyway, even though it's only partially completed. I've uploaded almost 200 of the Brawl tracks to imeem, and intend to have them all up soon enough. Here's the link for you all to enjoy. I uploaded them online originally for myself, because I didn't want to kill my computer with the large amount of files, and decided others might like to listen to this online as well. Also, it allows for individual downloads of the songs for those who only want to download a select few song tracks. Hopefully you all enjoy it:

http://profile.imeem.com/SufZ2_/playlist/cFg3KOew/super_smash_bros_brawl_music_music_playlist/

If people like this enough, could the link possibly be put on the front page for easy reference?

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
i downloaded a 1.94 gig torrent of the soundtrack, and the order is all messed up!

I wish i would've have seen this thread first. So i was wondering if the song lengths could be posted up

or if someone else made the grave mistake i made, maybe u wouldn't mind telling me the order?

But can anyone help me in anyway please?

XtremeCJ

Smash Apprentice
HA! I know some guy who once wrote he tried to dump the game, and this was one reason for the closing of his thread immediately! And here people are talking about ripping, sharing via torrents and even free downloading of the songs! wtf is going on? :O

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
HA! I know some guy who once wrote he tried to dump the game, and this was one reason for the closing of his thread immediately! And here people are talking about ripping, sharing via torrents and even free downloading of the songs! wtf is going on? :O
Because it's not the same thing to put the entire game up for download vs. the soundtrack. For one thing, they probably won't release the soundtrack, just like with the previous games, especially now that there are a whopping 312 full songs worth of music.

So there's no way for us to buy it legally and put it on our MP3-players or whatever.

EditorArtist

Smash Rookie
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Lost Tracks

These songs represent the music cut from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Most of these are not the versions of the songs that would've been in the game, but they are probably the closest Nintendo fans will ever get.

During this final week before Brawl's release in the US, I will be adding the rest of the Brawl soundtrack in the same quality as this release, each song given an appropriate and unique screenshot from the official website.

MORE DETAILS:

People discovered an archive (smashbros_sound.brsar) on the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Game Disc that listed all of the music with descriptive labels. There were some songs listed that weren't actually on the disc. I spent many hours researching and finding the most official versions of these lost tracks, in the highest quality available. Many of these songs are highly sought by fans, so I feel honored to be able to bring them to you!

Track Details
This page explains why I chose these particular tracks. It also lists the tweaks I did to unify and enhance the songs in order to bring them to the same level of quality as the music still in the game. This release does not include the missing Subspace Emissary music or Victory Themes, as there is nothing available online that would do an adequate job of representing whatever those songs might've sounded like.

I hope you enjoy the music, and feel free to give me feedback!

SPECIAL THANKS:
Nintendo, Konami, Sega, Halley's Comet Software, hosts of the source material, translaters and tipsters, Skunk from Final Fantasy Shrine Forums, Bahamut from Smash World Forums, Mouser X from HCS Forum

Top Bottom