• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Originals present: Candy goes to Orlando FL! 8/8-816

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
:-p

whassupp guys

so ima be on a family vacation for 8 days to orlando....and i wanna enter a tourny not this sat. but the next....so where the tourny scene at??? who wants to team with me??????????? who wants to play with me sometime during the week???

afro sebrik co18 where you at?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

so yea...if some1 wants some good snake wario wolf mk practice.........hit me up?? ^_^

CO18

Smash Hero
Uhh Florida gaming is this saturday on the 8th lol gonna be 100+ most likely. If you cant make that then :(

That would suck if you couldnt make it lol.

Umm Theres some SFl tourney next week but its just a local and its pretty far from orlando.. Im not sure whats going in orlando next week but Florida gaming is the next REALLY big thing :/ lol

nevershootme

Smash Master
there are local smashfests by UCF regularly, check the UCF thread for meetups.

I might try to come up the week after Florida gaming to attempt to snag an apartment to rent for school, i might try to do a lil housewarming meetup... i hardly doubt the next gigs tournament will occur this month since they advertise 2-3 months in advance

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Candy, if you're looking to do well in teams, I'll team with you.

we also live in Orlando, right near UCF, if you want a place to play or hang out

also, Afro and Seibrik live pretty far south of Orlando.

Co18 and Hungrybox and Hrnut are the Orlando players that are amazing in singles.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
**** no afro and sebrik?? :-(.....i miss those *******s haha

omg i wanna goto that florida gaming tourny but i dont think our plane leaves still saturday night or sunday morning :-((
guess no tourny for me most likely
but im still down for any smashfests.........any1 that wants to play or wants good practice of something should let me know...b/c i havent played brawl that much lately and i need to get back on track and step it up....so we needa start some FL training!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
goto zp, it maybe local but thats where ull find esam, riddle, fiu ppl, lee, ME :p, seibrik, afro, tommeh g sometimes, etc.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
- Seibrik, Afro, Me, Lambchops (when he was here), DC, and others ALL have driven the 2-3 hour drive to Orlando just to play you guys and compete at Gigabits.

- How about one of you Central Fl people get a car together and get Candy, CO18, HRNUT, GDX, and others and come down here to my tourny for once. We (Fl as a whole) should support each other on BOTH ends, so we can keep the FL smash scene ALIVE & GROWING. ***

Besides, I'm sure we all want to see how Candy fares against FL's Best (i.e. Seibrik, Afro, HRNUT, etc...) in tourny

CANDY COME COMPETE WITH FL's BEST!!! - My tourny thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243283

-Lee-

Coffee™

I need it....
- How about one of you Central Fl people get a car together and get Candy, CO18, HRNUT, GDX, and others and come down here to my tourny for once. We (Fl as a whole) should support each other on BOTH ends, so we can keep the FL smash scene ALIVE & GROWING. ***

Besides, I'm sure we all want to see how Candy fares against FL's Best (i.e. Seibrik, Afro, HRNUT, etc...) in tourny

CANDY COME COMPETE WITH FL's BEST!!! - My tourny thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243283

-Lee-
You CFL guys should definitely do this.

CO18

Smash Hero
Cfl should you're right but i usually cant, next sat hmm.. somoene would have to be willing to drive though

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
The RX Gaming Crew (Fezz and Caruga) Posted in my tourny thread that they are looking into coming to my event. They are from Deltona which means they have to pass through Orlando to come here, you, HRNUT, CANDY and others should ride with them and just help them with some gas money.

Besides The RX Gaming Crew is KooL. And we could do commentary on matches :) HYPE!!!

-Lee-

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
well hopefully i can goto SFL for the tourny but its no garentee that ican make it
i def cannot make it to the tourny this saturday b/c i dont leave till saturday night...however i would still love to play with smashers hopefully sat. night or anytime throughout the week

im also....not so good right now LOL...since i havent played much in the last 3 months...and my friend JUST let me borrow his wii so i just recently started practicing brawl acouple days ago...so i would like to play with the best in orlando....co18, hrnut, hunrgybox etc.....its your responsibity to get me back to shape in this game :-p

jose: your gay

edit: the guy who posted right above me is MY HERO for having munchlax in his avatar =]

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
ignore sandtru, we hate him lol jk, well radix, gallax, someone near UCF throw a fest so we can chill with candy and whip him back into shape when he comes here
After you guys whip Candy back into shape then bring him down here so he can compete in tourny with ALL of FL's Best.

Also its CANDY AND ESOJ thats coming to FL... Just thought you guys should know lolz.

-L-

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
ignore sandtru, we hate him lol jk, well radix, gallax, someone near UCF throw a fest so we can chill with candy and whip him back into shape when he comes here
After you guys whip Candy back into shape then bring him down here so he can compete in tourny with ALL of FL's Best.

-L-
^^^^ yea what these guys said hehe

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
strangers with candy

but lol @ hrNick :(

but yea you know it's funny when people ***** at CFL for not traveling

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
hungrybox got the right idea
SMAHFEST BABY
just let me know when

afro: i'll try to make it to SFL but i cant make any promises

Frames: nobody is Candy. Candy is not a person, it is a state of mind. Let it be known

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
hbox say when and we'll come when is this SFL tourney anyways lol i don't keep up with the boards like i used to lol. i may be able to team with you next week if you want...maybe gotta get you back into shape and do some other things first lol

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
hbox say when and we'll come when is this SFL tourney anyways lol i don't keep up with the boards like i used to lol. i may be able to team with you next week if you want...maybe gotta get you back into shape and do some other things first lol
haha im down for teamzies..dont worry im not THAT out of shape...a smashfest would be sufficient for me to get back up

Top Bottom