• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Trail Challenge

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i beat that junk on an apple ][ and ****

i was the only dude-man-kid left... everyone else died of dysentery and ****... and i had one Ox

but w/e

i made it to oregan and reunited with my cousin

OverLade

Smash Hero
I cant handle Oregon Trail lol.

Beat the original metroid and I'll give you props though. ****s hard as ****.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Beat every single one of Pokemon Stadium (first one)'s cups with rental pokemon only and I'll give you my everything
Been there, done that. Give me stuffs.

Beaten Oregon Trail on Hard.

Working on Metroid.

You want a challenge? Face 3 LV.9 MKs as GanonDorf in a 99 stock match. WITHOUT GANON-CIDING EVAR.

Pi

Smash Hero
Why would you ever play 99stock brawl >_>
Maybe you broke both your legs and are gonna be put up for 6 months in a room and your melee disc broke and you're the only one of your friends who has the game, who knows you might be able to get halfway done before your bones heal

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Eh. Original Metroid was a cakewalk compared to some of the retardedness I've been attempting for a while now...

I Wanna Be The Guy (**** Dracula)
Cat Mario (Beat this actually, with only 200 deaths LOL)
Kaizo Mario (Stupid *** bullet bills)
Lion King (yeah you know the one LOL)
Battletoads (**** this game)
Metroid Cliffhanger (I'm talking about the Hard Mode, Easy Mode is for wimps lol)

Lion King and Battletoads are real games above, the rest are hacks. Check em out if you want challenging games. Oh and let's not forget...

Echo The Dolphin (The original)

Player-3

Smash Hero
lion king was so hard

last time i played it was when i was like... 12 though

echo the dolphin made me rage for hours because i got stuck so much

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Eh. Original Metroid was a cakewalk compared to some of the retardedness I've been attempting for a while now...

Metroid Cliffhanger (I'm talking about the Hard Mode, Easy Mode is for wimps lol)

Lion King and Battletoads are real games above, the rest are hacks. Check em out if you want challenging games. Oh and let's not forget...

Bobble is a tough one as well.
And Halo 3 SLASO (Single-player, Legendary, all skulls on.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
lion king was so hard

last time i played it was when i was like... 12 though

echo the dolphin made me rage for hours because i got stuck so much
Lion King was so beast, only took me 2 years of owning the game to beat it, since I played it on and off. I HATED when on the 2nd stage I cling on the hippos tail and yet i just fell to the water. GAY.

Echo the dolphin was ****ing BEAST! I breezed through the game actually, and enjoyed it all the way. It was so much fun in my younger years. Time to play it again.

Player-3

Smash Hero
echo the dolphin was pretty beast

except for when you got stuck

i think i learned most of my swear words from listening to my dad play that game

Rigor_Mortis

Smash Cadet
I beat the Lion King after playing it for 2 days straight. I kicked the **** out of Scar for about half an hour before my mom was like, "Throw him off the cliff!!!"
Turns out, she was right. I just thought he had a lot of Hp. :/

Solstice anyone? Now that's a game.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
manifest destiny

a motto of progress

but it isn't always positive

the aftermath regardless

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
those games weren't THAT hard....

grow some balls

besides, if you sucked

they all had debug menus so you could cheat

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion

Battletoads isn't that hard....

and if you think Dracula in I Wanna Be The Guy was hard you should see some of the **** after that

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
wow..its soo rare to find an oregon trail speed run...actually it is SO rare that when i go on google and type in "oregon trail speed run" this thread comes up as the 6th link down xDD

- truuaa

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I want everyone here to try and beat Ninja Gaiden 1,2, and 3 for the NES.

Beat them all without dying once, and I will become your slave for all of eternity.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Gmoney, have you ever played that trilogy?
yes i have

they're hard... but i mean

there's harder

i'll be honest and say i only played empire/jedi as a kid because i couldn't find the first game when i was a kid

but i remember i beat jedi a few times and empire less lol but it was a lot of fun to use the debug menu and play as ANYONE on ANY level

like super ghoul's 'n ghosts on the arcade is mad hard

but, i mean, it's all patterns at the end of the day

things will ALWAYS play out in a similiar manner on most old games

how did you know it was me?????? The Dycik GeoffMoney

edit: oh... i bet it's mooney

hi, mooney :colorful:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
yes i have

they're hard... but i mean

there's harder

i'll be honest and say i only played empire/jedi as a kid because i couldn't find the first game when i was a kid

but i remember i beat jedi a few times and empire less lol but it was a lot of fun to use the debug menu and play as ANYONE on ANY level

like super ghoul's 'n ghosts on the arcade is mad hard

but, i mean, it's all patterns at the end of the day

things will ALWAYS play out in a similiar manner on most old games

how did you know it was me?????? The Dycik GeoffMoney

edit: oh... i bet it's mooney

hi, mooney :colorful:
HI GEOFF!!!!

Come to my tourney broooooo

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I beat IWBTG. hard game, but a LOT of fun...

I beat all the real Metroids except 2, cause I got bored...

I beat Lion King when i was like 12... lol didn't think it was too bad.

I beat a lot of real Megaman games (1-9, X-X6, Zero1-3, BN1-4, And the one on Cube, which was blisteringly hard at times...)... some of those were pretty tricky...

I've been pseudo working on Super Ghouls and Ghosts...and the star wars ones (although, those are just frustrating, without being all that fun. : /)

I've never heard of quite a few of the games in this thread, actually... Metroid Cliffhanger? I'll look into it.

What other harder games could people recommend? I'm not the largest fan of shumps... so platforming style games would be awesome...

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I beat IWBTG. hard game, but a LOT of fun...

I beat all the real Metroids except 2, cause I got bored...

I beat Lion King when i was like 12... lol didn't think it was too bad.

I beat a lot of real Megaman games (1-9, X-X6, Zero1-3, BN1-4, And the one on Cube, which was blisteringly hard at times...)... some of those were pretty tricky...

I've been pseudo working on Super Ghouls and Ghosts...and the star wars ones (although, those are just frustrating, without being all that fun. : /)

I've never heard of quite a few of the games in this thread, actually... Metroid Cliffhanger? I'll look into it.

What other harder games could people recommend? I'm not the largest fan of shumps... so platforming style games would be awesome...
Ninja Gaiden 1-3 on the NES.

Beat THOSE. They made me cry...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Yeah the original Ninja Gaidens will crush your spirit.

As for Metroid 2, I did my first (and only) run in 1 sitting, because I had feared that I would lose track of where I was at since everything looked the same LOL.

And Metroid Cliffhanger is a hack (one of many) that is extremely difficult... if you get the hard version lol. You want to test Metroid tech skill? That's ONE of the games for you.

If you're a Metroid fanatic (like me haha) you'll also want to try Metroid Limit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5owqi109XPk

Do note though, you should probably find the original sources of your metroid hacks and look into the description, because they'll tell you what hacks/tricks you need to know to complete their game. Obviously Metroid Limit requires extreme knowledge of tricks LOL.

http://forum.metroid2002.com/index.php/board,31.0.html this place has all the hacks, just browse through.

Oh and let's not forget the famous Metroid ReDesign, that extremely long *** game (but good I suppose lol) that has been glitch tested and etc by a development team. Even M2K has done a run of this hack.

Top Bottom