• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Mega Man III? That's twenty years.

Eggz, try raptor boost - nair - nair - nair - nair - nair - nair - falcon punch. I want to know if it's possible.

OH by the way you guys would be proud, the past few days I have been playing smash with Josh and not sandbagging. At all! Not even when he played Falco. Except for once, tonight, one match when I ****ed my **** up with Mewtwo from a 3stock lead.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Dibs, i guess xD, i don't see why not

and boo megaman 3, that's such an easy game, no fun there at all, megaman x has to be my favorite megaman, cus it's the best one of course...

joshisrad

Smash Lord
So what if it's easy? Don't mistake difficulty for fun factor or quality.

The Mega Man X games are all dumb imo.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Megaman III is 17 years old.

The best game ever made is 13 years old.

VG talk to me on AIM if you want hl2

brdy_

Smash Lord
Hey Bart, I want to visit you at U of O sometime, perhaps during the Winter? I can never seem to contact you on AIM or MSN and texting just takes way too long.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I didn't count the nairs, but probably 6 or more and then a falcon punch.

Brady, that would be cool. I'm going home after finals week though, so we could just hang out there, unless you wanted to visit before that. Just get on MSN pretty much any time after 6 and I should be around...

yeah six nairs.

569.2 with six nairs and a f punch.

571.5 with six nairs and a f punch.

lol, i got 7 nairs and a falcon punch, but it only went 484.9 because the tip of falcon punch is less strong than the inside of it.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I just got 729.3 by doing bat grab, raptor boost, nair, nair, nair, nair, nair, nair, short hop bat drop, nair, falcon punch.

edit: oops sry double post lolz

Eggz

Smash Hero
I just got 729.3 by doing bat grab, raptor boost, nair, nair, nair, nair, nair, nair, short hop bat drop, nair, falcon punch.

edit: oops sry double post lolz
yayuhhhz! good ****. I love that one.

@ Digital Watches

Guilty Gear is TOO GOOD. As is super metroid obviously.

Binx

Smash Master
Nah Smash is better than all of those because it has (near)unlimited replay value and is a social game, however its very subjective and I have had my share of cross game flaming. Besides Ocarina of Time is the highest rated game of all time.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Nah Smash is better than all of those because it has (near)unlimited replay value and is a social game,
Kind of like any game that can be played competitively.
however its very subjective and I have had my share of cross game flaming.
It's funny how people say that to try to pre-empt an argument, despite making an opinionated statement.
Besides Ocarina of Time is the most overrated game of all time.
Fixed

Balloon

Smash Lord
Replay value isn't necessarily what constitutes the best game ever. For instance, there are movies (like 300) I can watch over and over and just enjoy as much as the first time, but there are clearly better movies.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
One of the games DW posted is the best game ever made.
Then it's obviously "smash".

Ocarina of Time is top of the charts because it has the most number of people who think it's the best, not because it is the best. If the number of Halo2 fans quintupled, it wouldn't necessarily make Halo2 any better.

By the way:

Take that Fox!

Binx

Smash Master
Kind of like any game that can be played competitively. It's funny how people say that to try to pre-empt an argument, despite making an opinionated statement.
Fixed
Yeah any game that can be played competitively has near unlimited replay value, also for me competition makes games more fun.

Pretty much all statements are opinions, I just don't feel like fighting about it because I do disagree and I think there are much better games than those, although they are great games.

Ocarina of Time is really, really fun. I don't think its the best game but I think its in the top 10 probably, at least for a single player game.

My favorite game of all time is Smash followed closely by Final Fantasy VII then Twilight princess, although I have not beaten it yet its really **** fun to play, then I would say the resident evil series is pretty **** sexy too.

cmin

Smash Ace
imo WoW is the best. George would agree and im pretty sure you guys would not want to argue with the best in Oregon. at everything

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
saturday? can we do an all bowser $2 tournament?

orcarina of time was good but had no replay value.

final fantasy VII is amazing... but when i play through it again i get bored knowing all the storyline.

smash is numba 1 followed by wc3

Ronin686

Smash Ace
I've beat Ocarina of Time several Times.

Yeah, I capitalized the second "Time", see what I did there?

FoosJr

Smash Ace
well jesse it just so happens that I got out of doing stuffs this weekend so i might go to your place if I can get a ride there. and i'll bring buzz and hey guess what i'm moving into his house.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Tales of Symphonia I think is the best game ever made. I love that game so much. Ryan and I have played it 126 hours and still going. We have beaten it two and a half times and it just doesn't get old.

Top Bottom