• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Binx

Smash Master
I'll make it! and I will $10 MM him and record it, and show the world how easily PC would 4 stock me/most people.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hm, don't think I'll be able to make it to the Dec 1st tourney... as much as I'd like to see PC Chris once more before Brawl comes out.

However, I'll make the effort to find a way up there.

cmin

Smash Ace
venusgospel you are really fun to play with. sorry i was in a rush to get home, not in the best of mood since i have to pay a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha Minh, your posts are oddly funny.
Come to the Eugene Weekly tomorrow. ^_^

Balloon

Smash Lord
I WOULD come to the weekly tomorrow, but I have a four page paper to write, a bunch of philosophy reading to do, and a math assignment in which I have no ****ing clue what I'm doing.

Plus my friend is coming to visit.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Gaaahhh Timmy I can't believe I woke up too late again. I called Kefka just now but he has a lot of stuff to do.

I was planning on coming x.x

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You should come to SF:E and drink out of everyone's soda cans.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I have been playing Halo 3 like crazy I am going over to OLE'S place later tonight to either play more Halo 3 or Smash but whatever the case I will keep OLE sharp.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
venusgospel you are really fun to play with. sorry i was in a rush to get home, not in the best of mood since i have to pay a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico.
Yeah, that was fun, such close matches, not like that one where i four stocked jesse's falco and only took two hits from lasers... or the ones where he fourstocks me with his gay marth ><

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I spent a ****ing hour today trying to pull off 6 nairs in home run contest with Falcon. Raptor boost, nair, nair, nair, nair, nair, nair. If I'd ever get off the 6th one, it'd only be one foot and it'd go too far away to falcon punch. Soooo ****ing close though. Record is 470.1, no bat, 5 nairs.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So hey Ole talk to Taun Taun about the tourney to WA with PC there. Because that would be super fun. We could smash in the car again haha. Nothing like bumpy roads to screw up our playing haha.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Happynoodleboy aka Flounder:
the big events would be SF:E on the 20th of oct. and OSU III on the 2nd of nov.
There's weeklies in Eugene, and I think there's semi-weeklies or something in Portland. Ask t!mmy about the Eugene weeklies or Binx about Portland Kombat or whatever it is... I think he just celebrates his birthday a couple times a month.

Washington:
Chances are nobody from Oregon will show up for another Gameclucks for quite some time. But we'll try to make it to Dan 2. I'd like to see how well I do against PC with my Pichu. I had an in-depth conversation with him about Fox vs Pichu at OC3, and it was obvious he had no idea what to do in that matchup X^)

Eugene failures:
You shouldn't sleep in so much. This last Eugene Weekly was fun, and we had quite a few new players who were actually decent at the game.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I spent a ****ing hour today trying to pull off 6 nairs in home run contest with Falcon. Raptor boost, nair, nair, nair, nair, nair, nair. If I'd ever get off the 6th one, it'd only be one foot and it'd go too far away to falcon punch. Soooo ****ing close though. Record is 470.1, no bat, 5 nairs.
My record is 550ish with a bat reset.

Raptor boost -uair -falling uair - bunch of neutrals - short hop bat drop - neutral - falcon punch...I think. May be wrong, considering I haven't done it in forever, but thats the gist.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Happynoodleboy aka Flounder:
the big events would be SF:E on the 20th of oct. and OSU III on the 2nd of nov.
There's weeklies in Eugene, and I think there's semi-weeklies or something in Portland. Ask t!mmy about the Eugene weeklies or Binx about Portland Kombat or whatever it is... I think he just celebrates his birthday a couple times a month.

Washington:
Chances are nobody from Oregon will show up for another Gameclucks for quite some time. But we'll try to make it to Dan 2. I'd like to see how well I do against PC with my Pichu. I had an in-depth conversation with him about Fox vs Pichu at OC3, and it was obvious he had no idea what to do in that matchup X^)

Eugene failures:
You shouldn't sleep in so much. This last Eugene Weekly was fun, and we had quite a few new players who were actually decent at the game.
: |

Ronin686

Smash Ace

Raptor boost -uair -falling uair - bunch of neutrals - short hop bat drop - neutral - falcon punch...I think. May be wrong, considering I haven't done it in forever, but thats the gist.
The whole point of doing it like that is to not use a bat.

Binx

Smash Master
I agree with ronin (on what I am unsure)

And also my phone died and my charger wont work -.- and I was supposed to call a cute girl tommorow, and now I can't 0.o

joshisrad

Smash Lord
And also my phone died and my charger wont work -.- and I was supposed to call a cute girl tommorow, and now I can't 0.o
Come on man you don't need to include this, do you think people wouldn't assume that you wouldn't bother with a girl who wasn't cute? =) If I decline a party or something, I say, "sorry, got a date," not "sorry, got a date with a hot girl," cause that comes off as try-hard. And I think I speak for all of Oregon when I say that the only time we get try-hard is WHEN WE PLAY SMASH LOLS A PLENTY

Juce

Smash Ace

my record is like 400 something, but i did all U airs for U air practice.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Sooooo anybody want a free copy of HL2?
Nobody? NOBODY? We're talking the second installment of the Half-life series, absolutely free!

Free, as in you don't have to pay money for it. As in you message me and I give you a legit copy of HL2 via Steam.

Legit, as in you can play mods online and stuff.

Online, as in you can play with other people who also have legit copies.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
yeah, it's not like that game is 2 years old or anything.
Hey, I have a free copy to give away because I bought the orange box. >:[

Also, I know you know that all the best games are old. The greatest game ever created was released 13 years ago.

Top Bottom