• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Binx

Smash Master
anyone from portland driving to jessie's tommorow? i want to show up but its a 2 hour trip by trimet and I am not really down for that

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The speakers on this computer do not work, but after reading Josh's comment maybe that's for the better...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I don't know, I just followed a link that I found on a thread here in the Pacific West boards (it was stickied at the time).

Try:
http://www.nealpro.com

That's nealdt's webpage where you'll probably find a link to anything Tia/Tio related.

Edit:
Yeah, the download is right there on the front page.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Thanks, I am trying to get some Salem activity going today.

Ok, what program does it run on? This is a new laptop and I don't have very many downloaded applications to run things on.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Just download it. It's really easy to use and runs as-is. Neal is amazing.

Pre-Edit: Can I get in on the Salem action?

maximus

Smash Apprentice
I know it's a bit early to ask, but do you guys know if there will be any tourneys going on (in Portland) in December? I won't be able to go to any events earlier than the holiday season because I'm stuck in Los Angeles (college); so that's really the nearest time during which I can go to tourneys.

Balloon

Smash Lord
You're stuck in Los Angeles? That's like the best place to be if you're into smash bros...

T0MMY

Smash Master
I don't post.
Thanks, Duke, for posting a link to Leva's Polka. That song is what this thread needed. Reminds me of summer 2006 X^)
I hope we can get back from LA in time for at least some SF:E festivities...

Balloon

Smash Lord
-_- zzzzzzzzz
Making fun of Pichu might have been funny back in 2002.
I just saw this post and I had to input about it...

You make fun of Pichu pretty much any time you lose with him, saying he "sucks" and "can't do anything". It may be true, but johning about your supposed main is not the way to go when you MAIN it.

That's all :p.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I just saw this post and I had to input about it...

You make fun of Pichu pretty much any time you lose with him, saying he "sucks" and "can't do anything". It may be true, but johning about your supposed main is not the way to go when you MAIN it.

That's all :p.
How does that relate to my post? I say, it's not funny making fun of Pichu anymore, and you say johnning about my main is not a good thing to do? I'm not laughing when I do that... unless you meant last week when I SD'd 4 times against you and said "Pichu sucks" with a grin :grin:
OMFG 4-stocked the Pichu player!
All Pichu players say the rat sucks, I'm no different. It's not a john, it's a joke character. I'd be saying the same thing about Dan if I played Street Fighter.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Saying your main sucks is not against the law, especially if it's a Bottom Tier character. I've even heard Falco mains say their main sucks. >_> But I guess anyone who doesn't main Fox could say that.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Greetings from the land where Brawl does not come out tomorrow...
Brawl comes out today!

(Oregon inside joke, and I'm thinking some of you don't get it even though you live in OR).

We're off to E for Brawl!

Balloon

Smash Lord
Brawl doesnt come out till feb. 10th you idiots. If people hate me so much, than i bet anyone would love to come and try to beet me at smash.

anyway. i am deaply sorry for my imiturity in the past. I have learned the error of my ways and want to make amends with you guys. anyway, i have been watching the treads for a while and i have to admit. I was 189luigi and Super Glenn obviosly. sorry for lying guys but i was having trouble admitting my errors.I hope you guys will except my opology and i hope we can still comunicate with each other with out a flame war happening.

oh by the way the date is not a confirm date, i am in marchingband and i dont know if i have a competition that weekand so stay on the page and i will keep you posted. also i am in the process of moving so i am not sure which house i will hold it at. i might even do it at the west valley high school.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh, and Timmy, saying your main sucks as an excuse for losing all the time should be against the law. The game is far more about the player than it is about the character you use, which has been proven far too many times.

And besides all that, if your main sucks so badly, then CHANGE IT AND QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT SUCKING. I swear you two chose Pichu and Kirby to be your mains simply so you could say "I'm the best Pichu/Kirby main in Oregon. Worship me as I only upload and post about videos of me winning with a low-tier character."

Balloon

Smash Lord
Duke, I'm not sure if you're saying that as if it's already been proven or not, but I am definitely opposed to the removal of L-canceling.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I just texted Gimpy who is at E For All and he said that he is 100% sure those things are removed. They tested it. He cannot get the characters to wavedash or waveland and to quote, "and from what we see there is no sign of l canceling" but it is possible it is automatic.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Yeah, Brawl is ****ing nerfed. Not cool. I think they're gearing it less towards competitive play and more towards the whole "let's get the parents, young kids, bikers, psychiatrists, and bums to play our games!" program. Which is stupid.

Top Bottom