• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

T0MMY

Smash Master
We have a new player added. A non-competitive Samus player. I think Oregon might actually have the most Samus players of any state. Heh heh.

By the way, what's up with Crews at 0C2? I'm not all too knowledgeable about the rules, but shouldn't we be forming one to compete there?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The International Crews will be made up of the entire West Coast. As for regular Crew Battles at 0C2... I don't know. I think it's crews of 5, right?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Well, since Shin isn't coming, Tudios, T0MMY and I have to find a replacement... how about... Sas? Lol.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Sorry men; I won't be joining you all for OC2. Sucks, but it's just how things worked out (Lynard Skynard concert). While I would much rather go to OC2 I think, this has been planned for a while and the tickets are already bought. Same goes for Andy.

Also, timmy or tommy, if you could, change my characters to Falco/Falcon.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Bart, nooooooooo! You will be missed. I'll get T0MMY to update your characters.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Hey, Jesse and I want to come to Eugene this weekend. Is anyone there going to be uip for doing anything? Also, tell shin to be there, we will have presents if he comes.

Binx

Smash Master
Hey this is my first post. I am looking for people that are good in the portland area to get together and play smash bros. I used to think i was godly until i saw some of the videos out there. I am by no means pro I think I am better than average and I learn quickly, I was primarily a fox player but I have been playing marth lately, I can wavedash most of the time I have trouble using it during battle by reflex I can do it if I plan on it first, I am learning how to SHFFL right now. I always fast fell and I usually short hop but its tough for me to l cancle at the right times right now and its difficult for me to do them all while attacking the right way. If anyone wants to get in touch go ahead and send an Email to JSTNOBRIEN@yahoo.com

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Q'elle coincidence! We already told Shin to come over this weekend. So come on by, he'll be happy to see you. ^_____^

Binx, definately hook up with everyone at TANG.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
this is Juce.... don't go to bed so early, we almost had to sleep in the car. we will be at your house tomorrow sometime after 9 AM (we have to drop off tudios at work).

also, eugene should stop hiding hypodermic needles in the grass.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Anyone around Gresham/Portland? I need to play with people who are better than me(that's pretty much how I advance.. I can only be as good as my opponent, and it helps if they're better than me, you know?). My biggest challenger is gone for boot camp, and he didn't even know how to wavedash. Plus it's lame fighting computers/noobs.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Come to TANG! There's one this weekend, and we from Eugene will be there.

ATTN: OR! On the 5th of August, you all should attend our Lynnwood tourney. It would be fun and it's not too far off from you guys. Isai might be there, and all of our usuall WA goers will be there. Also Canada will be there, so those of you who didnt go to canada last time, nows your chance to play them. COME ON THE 5TH! the thread hasnt been made yet though, for the adress and rules, use the one were using now. see you all there hopefully!!
EDIT: Here's the link to the new thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=79690
I made it myself :p post there to let us know you'll be there.

Touk

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't agree more with Silent here. C'mon Jesse and james, Team pokemon vs Team rocket friendlies all the way. You should get kyle and tyler to come to this too.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I doubt Isai will show up, but that's okay because I want to go so I can see the WA smashers again, and Canada is a +plus+

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Drat, same with Tudios. I doubt I'd be able to find a ride up to WA... and I doubt I have money for the entrance fee anyway. T_T

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Lol. Is that Jesse, or is that still James using Jesse's account?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Indeed. Is all you play Bowser competatively? Do you have a secondary character you like to use? (all useful info to know before being added to the list)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Did you move to Oregon, Touk? I thought you were in WA. >_>

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Oh I'm still in WA, I just WANT to be an oregon smasher. Next time team rocket holds try outs let me know.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Well, in that case, keep an eye out for the next Smashfest: Eugene video. It has clips from May and June smashfests. ^_^

Luciendar

Smash Rookie
Can someone please repost a list of upcoming tournaments in the west coast? Iim looking into going to OC2 and i would like to attend some others if i could get some more information on them.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Check the first page (second post) for event information in the Oregon area (though there is some MLG info there too).

Ganons-Advisor

Smash Cadet
I am an oregon smasher.

I live in eagle creek
I play ganondorf/falco
I am competitive

My smash name is: Ryu

H0ratioh

Smash Rookie
Hey I am a Melee Player here in Salem, I've been playing more often now, I used to play alot back in 2003 but then I played on and off. I was thinking maybe sometime The Salem people should get together and just play some Smash, My brother plays also so we are the Smash Brothers LOL thats a lame joke I use.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
So...like...is there going to be anything in Oregon before September?
I'm thinking about holding a tournament at Big City Gamin' here in Eugene to get the local smash scene interested. Right now I've talked to the owner and it looks like August 26th will be the day. The next TANG will be in Sept.

Hey I am a Melee Player here in Salem, I've been playing more often now, I used to play alot back in 2003 but then I played on and off. I was thinking maybe sometime The Salem people should get together and just play some Smash, My brother plays also so we are the Smash Brothers LOL thats a lame joke I use.
Try to make it to the public tournament I'm setting up, and all the TANGs you can make it to. If a Salem event ever gets put together, make sure to post it here and I'll add it to the list of events.

Jeveras

Smash Apprentice
im guessing timmy is best with kirby, tommy is best with pichu, dmstudios is best ness and ylink, and deus is best with peach and sheik. the rest i dont know.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Important!!!

GUYS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

I NEED A PHONE NUMBER OF ANY OREGON SMASHER THAT YOU KNOW IS COMING TO OC2.

Aftermath, Timmy, TOMMY

Whichever would be good.

If you have simna's number, that would also be good.

I am housing them for the tournament but I dont have their contact info. Thank you.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I'm in that list and I didn't even know it, haha.

So...like...is there going to be anything in Oregon before September?
Sup Edgar. This is Bart.

Yeah, I told them about you being a good player from GP, so they put you up there :p. We need to play again here sometime soon. I have m/w/thurs off usually, so any time during that would be fine.

Also, if you need a ride up to Portland or Eugene for a tournament, you obviously can ride with me. I don't know if I'm going to TANG 19.0 yet or this Eugene tourney, but we shall see.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wow, I'm behind in my post-checking - I saw HugS in person before I even read his post. LOL.

And, I might as well announce the Big City Gamin' tournament here in Eugene since it's... this Saturday!

(Go watch Battle of Dreams)

Top Bottom