• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I believe it was my summerization he must be talking about.
2nd line.
3rd line.
4th line for good measure.

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
I believe it was my summerization he must be talking about.
2nd line.
3rd line.
4th line for good measure.
Oh ****, what the hell!? I thought the first two posts would be done by the same person, but I guess not. I even edited the name 'cause I thought I was wrong the first time. 2 lines w/o trying^^

Yeah. I'm usually there, but probably won't be this week.

It's on wednesdays, in the smith building of PSU, and the room varies.

So someone should probably bring a smash setup, since the one there is usually mine.
=/ Megagamers.com doesn't seem to be...ready right now. Looks different from last time I went there, so maybe they're changing to a new system or something. The point is, there isn't any information there ;_; So, Digital Watches, I must rely upon you for my Megagamers information! Just give me a heads-up if you know where/when it is next Wed. Thanks =D

And what's OATS? Nevermind, that's what the search button is for.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Alex, I don't think so. People have enough trouble traveling to one tournament, trying to make two will just result in failure. Also, it'd be better for people to go to TANG and do friendlies or something, since it's a better set up and there are non-terrible people.

Just come to TANG Friday afternoon and try to bring some tournament-entering friends.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Alex, I don't think so. People have enough trouble traveling to one tournament, trying to make two will just result in failure. Also, it'd be better for people to go to TANG and do friendlies or something, since it's a better set up and there are non-terrible people.

Just come to TANG Friday afternoon and try to bring some tournament-entering friends.
Yeah, you're probably right.
Ka-line

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
We're not making two-line posts to prevent warnings, ya know.
two

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Off topic, but just curious, you guys think we should have a TANG the weekend brawl comes out? I'm not sure if you've discussed this, i just don't wanna read through 105 pages of forums.
Though a tourney or something like that would be fun.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
You should set your options to display 40 posts per page, then you only have to dredge through 40 pages. But yeah, like, everyone who's ever thought of anything has thought of that, but now it's just where to hold it, Eugene or up here in Portland.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Last this was discussed, t0mmy and I were going to L.A. for Brawl's release and James was flying to New York.

I'm not too sure how accurate this prediction will become, though.
I'd really like to participate in a tournament that takes place before anyone so much has had a chance to play the game. A "Right Out Of The Box" tournament, as it were. :lol:

Binx

Smash Master
Binx i'll money match you my sheik vs your nething.
Lets make it $5.
Best 3 out of Five
Ha! Four lines
I didn't say Shiek wasn't good, or that no one was pro enough with Shiek to wreck my couch. Shiek is undoubtetly the easiest character to chain easy combo's with, and Is relatively cheap compared to most other characters. Plus she just plain ***** the entire low to middle-upper tier. I say shiek is a noob character cause most noobs can play her, and because she is just plain easy. That is just my opinion, if you really like shiek and have fun playing her, do so, I just don't like playing against her because its boring.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
I didn't say Shiek wasn't good, or that no one was pro enough with Shiek to wreck my couch. Shiek is undoubtetly the easiest character to chain easy combo's with, and Is relatively cheap compared to most other characters. Plus she just plain ***** the entire low to middle-upper tier. I say shiek is a noob character cause most noobs can play her, and because she is just plain easy. That is just my opinion, if you really like shiek and have fun playing her, do so, I just don't like playing against her because its boring.
Right, which is why I'll moneymatch YOUR sheik with my not-sheik. It can't be THAT hard to play the easiest, cheapest top tier character in the game. Easy money, ne?

Juce

Smash Ace
<-- Aftermath

Binx, Foos' sheik isn't a noob.

MM my Samus vs your anything? Riot beats me too, so we'd probably be a pretty close match.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Gimpy, I want a match against your Bowser at WWU. To get wiped entirely by bowser would be a new experience.

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
Right, which is why I'll moneymatch YOUR sheik with my not-sheik. It can't be THAT hard to play the easiest, cheapest top tier character in the game. Easy money, ne?
Digital Watchs
5 Dollar money match me
you still owe me one from not MM me in Washington
Next time I see you

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Gimpy - we play WoW, apparently.
DW - Sure. First post updated.
Kevin - come to the next SF:E!

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
Gimpy - we play WoW, apparently.
DW - Sure. First post updated.
Kevin - come to the next SF:E!
the only way i can get to tourneys is if my parents drive me, and there's no way they would drive me to eugene T-T

P.S. - am i the only in oregon who hasn't been to a SF:E?

T0MMY

Smash Master
TANG highlights:

The ridiculous rules and pictures posted on the doors.
Talking to Jesse's mom.
Making pizza.
Trying to kill OC George's Jigglypuff at 250%
Tori's beard
Money-eating chairs
Tick infestation
Gimpy hanging himself in the garage
Free ginger brew (didn't even have to MM for it)
All the johns in a john-free zone
James answering Jesse's mom as Jesse and her not noticing
Eggz. Just Eggz is ridiculous enough to be a highlight.
No Ka-master, I think Teddy's wannabe-Tori-beard engulfed him.

Grab & rest 4tw

Oh, and I think I left my controller there. It has the black twisty-tie at the end of the cord. Last seen: playing against Jesse in a sleepy match. Picture on back of milk carton if needed.

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
the only way i can get to tourneys is if my parents drive me, and there's no way they would drive me to eugene T-T

P.S. - am i the only in oregon who hasn't been to a SF:E?
No Ive never been to a smashfest Eugene either
I want to go to the next one

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'll say!

Salem: "We give you food at our tournament"
TANG: "Don't feed the vegans"

Salem > TANG

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
Exodia and I are only doing our upmost to not totally fuck up the tournament.

My biggest fears I am trying to anticipate and I am gladly giving "Amens!" to the superior support I have recieved from my gracious peers in the local area.

It is my dream to put the West Side on the map.
A Japanese player from Hokado should type in "oregon smash videos" to learn correct DI right? :D :D :D

Top Bottom