• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Binx

Smash Master
I play alot of characters, I would say my best is Falco, followed by Marth or Fox, Link, Mario. Then a ton of other characters I can play but not well, and Yoshi, DK, and Game and Watch are pretty much auto losses for me if I random them.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I think my favorite stages are Pokemon Stadium and Corneria, though I do play on Final Destination a lot just because it's so neutral. I also like Hyrule a lot. I think any of the F-Zero stages are instant losses for me.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
I think my favorite stages are Pokemon Stadium and Corneria, though I do play on Final Destination a lot just because it's so neutral. I also like Hyrule a lot. I think any of the F-Zero stages are instant losses for me.
Why do you always make fun of new people like that?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I wasn't making fun of anyone, I was just letting you guys know what my favorite stages are.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I was going to point out his typo of "crap" but then reconsidered, because carp can KIND of work there..

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Lol.
Who's been giving Riot carp?

(stupid use of "lol" to make a multi-line post.) >_>

LOLOLOLOL...
I'm not warning you past 5 points don't worry, but I'm glad a lesson was learned. >.>
I was just bored.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Er. Can someone get me Jonny's address over AIM so that I can get over there? (If that's where James' carpool is meeting, which it sounds like.)

EDIT: Alright, here's the address I'll be at, at James' request:

4946 SW Fairhaven Dr.
Portland, OR

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm not warning you past 5 points don't worry, but I'm glad a lesson was learned. >.>
I was just bored.
I would say more than just one lesson was learned.

Anyway...
It seems I have no ride up to WA this weekend, so the best I can do is transport myself ethereally through astral projection. This is a difficult task to accomplish, so don't expect much. -.-

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
I would say more than just one lesson was learned.

Anyway...
It seems I have no ride up to WA this weekend, so the best I can do is transport myself ethereally through astral projection. This is a difficult task to accomplish, so don't expect much. -.-
I'll make sure to bring Ginger Brew to next TANG instead.

EDIT: TWOLINEPOSTOHMYGODTHEHORROR!

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Lol.
Who's been giving Riot carp?

(stupid use of "lol" to make a multi-line post.) >_>
Timmy everyone gives me crap lol

It's cool though I don't mind it makes you much stronger muhahahaha *cough* ............. ok some people stronger I think it's killing me.....

BINX I am not going to wreck you I don't even play that game I am the worst smasher in Oregon lol

Timmy come on you know my Samus is about as cool as a small person who isn't tall enough to ride on the roller coaster so they get kicked out of the line trip into a pile of dog poo and some one steps your face into it........

Am I done here lol sorry for double posting but I had allot to say lol

PS: BINX are matches should be fun ^,^

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:

Binx

Smash Master
I am not worried about losing badly, hell I would appreciate it, I can only get better if I play better people. I don't think I am bad but I have only been playing smash with advanced moves for about 5 months and mostly off and on cause one of my friends I play with lives in corvalis and my other friend works all the time. So I get to play with them or nubs.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
except buzz... he is the only one that i know for a fact is the wosrt in Oregon, and since when are one line posts a criminal act? Yea if someone just asks a simple question and then someone response with yes, does it have to be spelt out:
Y
E
S
???

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
3. Spamming This is a biggie. SPAM (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages) is a problem at every message board, and Smash World Forums are no exception. It's the crap that gets closed, and doesn't enrich the topics. Intentional or not, don't make posts that are lame, go for substance. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you shouldn't be on these boards.

* One-line post, no substance, "lame post" - 1 point (for each infraction), 1 week length
* Minor Spamming - 1 points (for each infraction), 2 weeks length
* Major Spamming - 3 points (for each infraction), 2 weeks length
* Excessive Spamming - automatic banning

This clearly states that one line posts are ok if they are helpful in any way, shape, or form. If this ends up being a one-line post then it should be allowed because I am explaining the rules.

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
Hey people, should I be added to the non-competitive players list if I haven't been to a tourney, even if I plan to go to one soon? I suppose that status could be changed pretty easily, and I hope it will ^^;

Here's the info:
KalimariDark
Fox
Portland

lol 10 line post!!!!!11!1

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Haha, from what part of Portland do you hail? You're noncompetitive until you make yourself competitive.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
My hometown is actually Gresham, but at the moment I'm in Eugene for college. Spring break I'll be back in Gresham, if any of you NoOr cats want to kick it.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Kalimari, you should play me first and if I win then you won't be able to beat anyone else in Oregon, besides maybe Binx, the Gresham people and Buzz.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wow, Doc is moving up on the list!

Kalimari, I'll get t0mmy to add you to the non-competitive list. You can go competitive just by showing up and participating in tournaments.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Kalimari, you should play me first and if I win then you won't be able to beat anyone else in Oregon, besides maybe Binx, the Gresham people and Buzz.
lol No Doc Holiday you should play me ^.^ And BINX should play me also Buzz and Kalimari should play me this Sunday at my house with BINX? What do you say guys I will have money matches with all of you?

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
Lol, so I've heard. Yeah, we should play. I gotta get work to let me off for a Sat. @_@ It won't let me make it to this coming TANG, but the 31st looks more hopeful.

lol No Doc Holiday you should play me ^.^ And BINX should play me also Buzz and Kalimari should play me this Sunday at my house with BINX? What do you say guys I will have money matches with all of you?

I can't do this Sun., but we should smash this coming Friday. I know for sure I'm available then. My job gives me random days three or four days a week ;_; Hard to plan things. But! I'm always off all day on Tue. and Thu. for school.

Does Aftermath live at PSU?!? I go there, and I was looking at GoogleEarth and I think he lives in one of those dorm/apartment things, or very close by them. Aftermath, we should met up some Tuesday or Thursday when I'm downtown. I heard you beat VenusGospel (my friend), so you'll definately kick my ***, but it'd be fun nontheless ^_^

T0MMY

Smash Master
OMG ONE LINE POST! (mods shouldn't give people infractions just because they're bored)

Top Bottom