• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I dont typically money match people that keep up on the smash community, I won $20 yesterday though =) yay for people who think they are pro. Im looking for someone who can play a few times a week casually until I get better. Yeah I can waveshine about 6 times before I **** up, sometimes more, often times less.
I live on 82nd and Foster your just bus line 72 away from me if you ever want to play Binx I am down to play you we can always money match are first game

And if I go to Seattle with Aftermath then I will team with you Alex lol if you feel like teaming with me that is.

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
How could you forget Foos?
hes gonna be the big teddy bear on this adventure
Also the one that pays for me to eat food

alright foos

FoosJr

Smash Ace
yuppers, ima big teddy bear that will pay you to eat food for some odd reason, i don't ever remember paying you to eat food though.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
also juce isn't going to seattle becase of family business or something like that, "i think his sister he is going to visit" - Yoda... neway yea, so if david comes we will have a crew of six in james' car for a 2-4 hour car ride depending on traffic.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
WHAT!? Timmy and Tommy arn't coming, i thought OR was going to show not aftermath, foos, alex, and jonny... that's not OR at all, we need at least 3 more people, GEORGE!!!! Gather Tyler from his evil girl friend and grab the MCS and pick up Gary and then pay the guy at the gas station a quater for premium and then scream, "Ok off to Washington!" and just for some deceration tie pienapples to the back of your car.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'd really like to go to WA with you guys, but there are some things holding me back. Namely making my dad drive four hours and not having any money to give him for gas in return.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ah, so even getting driven to portland and coming with us the rest of the way is out of the question?
Well, not out of the question exactly, just that I would feel sorta bad making my dad do that, driving up to get me, and then doing it all over again the next weekend for TANG. Then again, no Johns, huh. I'll see what I can do and let you guys know.

T0MMY

Smash Master
He has a license to kill. That's license enough.
Yeah, and we should go to WA. I don't mind paying for gas, but I don't think anyone wants to give us a ride up to Portland to get a ride up to WA.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
If we're all paying for gas, which we should be anyway, it's more likely. Still, it may not be very likely at all.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Well, if Eugene is thinking of getting a ride to Seattle from me, that's sort of out of the question. My car is full.

Digital Watches, I talked to the guy and he said that they're planning on going to bd around like 1 AM, since one has work and the other has school in the morning, so yeah, that sort of sucks but maybe next time it'll work out better.

Foos and Jonny, figure out who lives closest to I-5 between you and David, then meet there for me to pick you up around like 8 PM. David's address is pretty much 82nd and Foster in Portland.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Well, if Eugene is thinking of getting a ride to Seattle from me, that's sort of out of the question. My car is full.

Digital Watches, I talked to the guy and he said that they're planning on going to bd around like 1 AM, since one has work and the other has school in the morning, so yeah, that sort of sucks but maybe next time it'll work out better.

Foos and Jonny, figure out who lives closest to I-5 between you and David, then meet there for me to pick you up around like 8 PM. David's address is pretty much 82nd and Foster in Portland.
Hm. Well. If Eugene is driving up, I'll go earlier if it means they can take me, otherwise it's looking as though I can't make it, for want of a ride.

Riot6777

Smash Ace

Remember people I never said I was 100% on being able to go I am going to end up asking my mother for money.

If I get the money then I can go no problem....

James I know what your thinking but I spent all that money on items that would mess with my head lol :psycho: so I will try and come up with the money asap.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Remember people I never said I was 100% on being able to go I am going to end up asking my mother for money.

If I get the money then I can go no problem....

James I know what your thinking but I spent all that money on items that would mess with my head lol :psycho: so I will try and come up with the money asap.

Sad thing is, I'm now unsure as to whether I'm hoping you can get the money. Heheh.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Actually, you were wrong in what i thought you thought. I didn't think you'd still have the money, I had guessed you'd spend it on drugs and alcohol within a couple days. Let me know by tomorrow or Digital Watches is going instead of you.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Sweet, so Aftermath, Riot, Juce, and Jonny are coming, it sounds like.

Hm... If T!mmy and T0mmy come, I'll bring extra Ginger Brew for them.
Ginger Brew!
w007!
I don't even have to MM match you for it this time? If that's the case then I'll most definitely be coming along :)

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Actually, you were wrong in what i thought you thought. I didn't think you'd still have the money, I had guessed you'd spend it on drugs and alcohol within a couple days. Let me know by tomorrow or Digital Watches is going instead of you.
Hey people have to love the fun that you can have with drugs and alcohol lol I know I do but you want to know by tommarrow ok lol I will tell you now sence my time limit is so short then I am saying no I am not going Alex can take my spot.

PS: I am going to go get drunk laters

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Hey people have to love the fun that you can have with drugs and alcohol lol I know I do but you want to know by tommarrow ok lol I will tell you now sence my time limit is so short then I am saying no I am not going Alex can take my spot.

PS: I am going to go get drunk laters

Thanks man. Sorry it came down to one of us having to not go.

Then again, there's always the possibility that Josh is still driving up, and you could get a ride from him.

Aaaaand now I need a new teammate. Any takers out of the people going?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Thanks man. Sorry it came down to one of us having to not go.

Then again, there's always the possibility that Josh is still driving up, and you could get a ride from him.

Aaaaand now I need a new teammate. Any takers out of the people going?
You will find a team mate alex lol

Just try and keep on finding some one ^.^

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Hey Oregon im going to be in portland on the 25th to the 31st if some of you guys pm with some contact information ill probably be able to smash on a few of the days that im there.

Top Bottom