• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Friend of mine from Gresham. Showed up with me at the first TANG I attended, forget which. He really isn't competitive at all. In fact, at this point, he's probably among the lowest competition such as you, Gresham 6, etc.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I'd like to attend, but it really depends if I have a ride and spare money for the expenses. So, yeah, I'm an unconfirmed.

Binx

Smash Master
So Riot is pretty good... lol. I wasn't expecting to get 4 stocked haha. I had some good matches though. There was an awesome Mario (me) vs Bowser (his friend).

Binx

Smash Master
You would on pokemon stadium, that guy is amazing there, I got him down to 2 with my Marth though. He only 4 stocked me one time, and it was my Fox on pokemon stadium, I bet with some practice against samus I wouldnt get 4 stocked, I think it will be a while before I can beat him, but I did get him down half quite a few times. And I won a match against him with my Link vs his Marth so =P

Binx

Smash Master
Yeah on stadium I was trying to reflect and I kept getting hit and couldnt really tell what was going on for the first life haha, I think I could get around it now, I have to just jump through them before getting hit a bunch of times.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Yeah on stadium I was trying to reflect and I kept getting hit and couldnt really tell what was going on for the first life haha, I think I could get around it now, I have to just jump through them before getting hit a bunch of times.
Ya, it's smarter just to dodge them, reflecting will get you into a sticky situation.

SCAVENGER

Smash Cadet
Guys I'm having a tough choice on who I should choose as a main character...between Ganon, Sheik, and Peach...help?

I think Ganon is where it's at, but is he a good team character too?

Binx

Smash Master
Shiek is a noob character and Peach is cheap and annoying, I would go with ganon. But I think peach is the better character of the three.

SCAVENGER

Smash Cadet
Ganon is actually pretty dang good...

Since I have been to TANG before does that mean I am on the competitive smashers list? Ganon/Dr. Mario FYI

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
Is that weekly PCC Sylvania thing still going on? I looked at it's actual thread (rather than T!MMY's nice summarization of it) and the last post is like half a year old >_> I'd really like to do something like this, if my schedule allows, but now I'm not even sure it still exists~ @_@

Aftermath

Smash Champion
There's a weekly thing at PSU where people play smash and stuff, so you should try to get Digital Watches to tell you about that, since he's there every week playing smash and other fighting games.

The website for it might be http://www.megagamers.com but I'm not sure if they moved it and I just typed it out without checking, so yeah, try to make ti to those, there are some decent people.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
There's a weekly thing at PSU where people play smash and stuff, so you should try to get Digital Watches to tell you about that, since he's there every week playing smash and other fighting games.

The website for it might be http://www.megagamers.com but I'm not sure if they moved it and I just typed it out without checking, so yeah, try to make ti to those, there are some decent people.
Yeah. I'm usually there, but probably won't be this week.

It's on wednesdays, in the smith building of PSU, and the room varies.

So someone should probably bring a smash setup, since the one there is usually mine.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Is that weekly PCC Sylvania thing still going on? I looked at it's actual thread (rather than T0MMY's nice summarization of it) and the last post is like half a year old >_> I'd really like to do something like this, if my schedule allows, but now I'm not even sure it still exists~ @_@
I'd like to know too, but Zeostar would probably be the one to PM and find out for sure. If it's defunct, I'll remove it from the list.

Top Bottom