• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Foos played Brawl?
I thought DK was pretty bad - and he might have been down at E For All - but I played one game with him and he's not that bad. I need to play against's Foos' DK to see what that monkey can do!

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
climax is high
and those gloves were pretty chill
i've seen them at jesse's back at before fb2 which was right when jesse gave them back to bart

yomondo77

Smash Rookie
hello everyone, i live in salem and its all nice to meet you guys! i hope to be a good member in this smash community for oregon!

T0MMY

Smash Master
We know where you live, twins. Return that which is not yours.
omg, are you saying someone would actually come get the gloves we've been holding onto for all this time like we asked?
Sounds quite threatening, lol.
um you guys should give him the gloves back and dont rip them or do any childish stuff to them!!! come on twins do it ( return them to its rightful owner).....
What has Bart been telling you this time, we took them hostage and torturing them? Geez, they've been sitting in the closet for about two months now. I think it's kind of a nice thing we didn't let whoever owns that place throw them out. We wouldn't do anything childish with them, we're "30 years old" remember?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Don't put 30 years old in quotes. It's the truth. And no, I'm not going to come get the gloves from you. Bart wants to. He has been asking WHEN he can get them back and being polite in that form, and you haven't been telling him shit.

Balloon

Smash Lord
i don't tell people anything except the truth, tommy. i think that's where you've gone wrong: you often assume i just create lies about you. all i ever do is express my honest opinion on things, and if i'm wrong or am expressing something fallaciously I have people to show that to me that i know have a worthwhile opinion.

anyway, i'm not in eugene anymore until the week after next. should i just stop by randomly to get the gloves or what?

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
hey tommy you update the thread nice
but mcs lives in beaverton
and someone shuld get mcs to come to fb3 seriously that would be great
if i have extra money ill pay for his gas will see though as soon as i get 5 more follars im buying recording
hey and tommy play in the melee singles ,brawl singles and brawl doubles
do it fooo bc
=]

T0MMY

Smash Master
It is apparent that there is no correlation between age and maturity level. The term "childish" refers to maturity, not age.
I disagree, there is an obvious correlation between age and maturity level.
ma·tur·i·ty (mə-tyŏŏr'ĭ-tē, -tŏŏr'-, -chŏŏr'-) Pronunciation Key
n. pl. ma·tur·i·ties
1. The state or quality of being fully grown or developed.

In societal terms legal maturity is reached from 18-21 years old.
Never has there been a case where a 3 month old has reached a fully developed state, hence the correlation of maturity and age.
But, regardless, yours was just an implication of me being immature no matter what my age is because BC Chris said not to do anything childish to Bart's gloves. Which will become apparent I haven't when he decides to retrieve them. I state again, I think it is quite mature of me to save his gloves from being taken by the janitor or someone and hold onto them for an extended period of time until they are returned.

i don't tell people anything except the truth, tommy. i think that's where you've gone wrong: you often assume i just create lies about you.
Just the truth? Like how I don't work, don't go to school, don't have a life, and am a terrible person? Point your finger at me all you want, but I've noticed when people make accusations they usually have a problem with themselves.
all i ever do is express my honest opinion on things, and if i'm wrong or am expressing something fallaciously I have people to show that to me that i know have a worthwhile opinion.
So, what is it, only the truth or all opinions? I do agree with you that you express your opinion on things, but opinions are just that: opinion. There's also a difference between accusations and opinion, do I have to scan my work records or transcripts and post them online to prove anything? No, I let everyone have their own opinion, I don't go around trying my hardest to convince anyone to change their mind. I try to be nice, but I certainly will question anything I disagree with, and there's a lot to question with your accusations. I'll just leave it at that. Note that I am not flaming you or accusing you of anything, so no need to escalate this.
anyway, i'm not in eugene anymore until the week after next. should i just stop by randomly to get the gloves or what?
The usual protocol of meeting with someone is telling them when you're available to meet with them. If they are unavailable, you can ask when a good time would be to meet with them. Work out a time, mark it on your calendar, and set an alarm to remind you.
Chances are, though, you can stop by randomly whenever you want, chances are there will be someone here.

hey tommy you update the thread nice
but mcs lives in beaverton
and someone shuld get mcs to come to fb3 seriously that would be great
if i have extra money ill pay for his gas will see though as soon as i get 5 more follars im buying recording
hey and tommy play in the melee singles ,brawl singles and brawl doubles
do it fooo bc
=]
From what I know Minh or OC George may be the only people who have direct contact with MCS. Foos knows George, someone tell Foos to tell George to tell MCS to come to FB3. Also, I don't think MCS plays Smash anymore, and this may still hold true for Brawl. So all that work may be for nothing.
Ok, I'll put MCS as Beaverton.
Also, I tried playing Melee in Sacramento with the Nova crew, and recently tried again at Rose City Brawl, I can barely jump in that game anymore. Honest truth. I do ok with Pichu, but when I tried other characters nothing seemed to work. I won't pay to enter Melee, but if it's just a for fun tourney I probably wouldn't mind joining.

anyone in portland still trying to play melee?
Yes, we tried yesterday... emphasis on "try"...

debaser

Smash Lord
anyone in portland still trying to play melee?
yes I'm still very interested in melee, but the problem is, a lot of people aren't. And a good chunk of the ones that still are have given up on the game and are saying it's dead.

Which, in my opinion, is complete bull****. But yeah, I'm still trying to play. I go to school in Eugene though, I'm in Portland for only a few days.

Top Bottom