• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Who are you to tell me what I know what to do

A friend

but who Mark are youuuuuu. Mark has got his work. They say Mark lives for his work. And Mark's in love with his work...Mark hides in his work.

From what?

From facing your failures, facing your loneliness, facing the fact you live a lie...YES! you live a lie. Tell you why. You're all ways preaching not to be numb. When that's how you thrive. You pretend to create and observe. When that's really how you detach from being alive.

PERHAPS THAT'S BECAUSE I'M THE ONE OF US TOO SURVIIIIVVVEEE!!

I'm soooo lucky look at my post count!!!!

Mighty Afro

Smash Rookie
T!mmy. T0mmy.

Please explain to me why I came by your place as instructed and found no one around.
Why, after following what little directions were given to me, did I have to spend 2 hours wandering around the mall and it's surrounding area in the rain, slush, sleet, wind, hail, and snow trying to find his place you were all meeting up at.
Why did no one answer when I called again while I was out treying to find the place everyone went, in hopes I could get directons from someone.
Why did I waste 3 hours of my sunday completely lost?
WHY THE HELL DO MY FEET HURT SO BAD?!

Seriously, I wanna know why no one was around when I arrived after I was told to come by? I was really looking foreward to hanging brawlin' with everyone, especially after learning how big it was gonna be

Mighty Afro

Smash Rookie
cheh... oh. fine I'll kill the post. wait. that says ***** MORE... ok I thought it said ***** move '_'; feh I'm better now. but even I can lose my cool. But it's rare. super rare.

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
lol anyways jesse I just got back from jayces and didnt see your pm from early due to me not getting on the boards until now.
srry ill just call you tomorrow k.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Anyone wanting to go to EWU Brawl Monthlies II ? I think it'd be a pretty fun trip, and since EWA's making it to FB3 and were some of the first to show excitement, I'd like to get out there and return the favor. Let me know if you're interested.

Also, anyone able to smash the next few days? I took a week away from the scene and feel i've rested my thumbs long enough..

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
um guy I go and pay you gas money
for sure just dont give my seat away
I can smash today or tomorrow/ almost anytime this week and next
if i give you gas money a head of time would that save my seat in your car....
=]

Climax11

Smash Ace
Yeah I think so. Give me a call about smashing in the next couple of days. You can probably come crash tonight/tomorrow night if I hear from you soon enough.

T0MMY

Smash Master
cheh... oh. fine I'll kill the post. wait. that says ***** MORE... ok I thought it said ***** move '_'; feh I'm better now. but even I can lose my cool. But it's rare. super rare.
Omg, Ronnie, I'm sorry to hear about that. I was at work and when I got home my dad said you stopped by and he gave you the address to where it was, but I think we were given the wrong street number. Cole and them waited for you at 2:30 and waited until after 3:00, and I guess they had a difficult time finding the place as well. Next time we'll make sure everyone gets to the right place ok, we know where it is now.

tommy you are right, i forgot that it was about an OoS player being a panelist, but either way the people had spoken. while there are rules in place on these boards i have never once thought of them as being the final word, and when it comes to situations of minor technicality i say **** it and use your brain.
Are you also forgetting I was voting for Eggz as a panelist as well? I don't think of rules as final words either, that's why I asked the mod who made them. I wasn't trying to force him to change the rules, I just flat-out asked.

Anyway, I reclaim control of Oregon. Too bad guys.
It's about time, your throne was getting dusty.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Actually he reported to the mod the original creation of the list and got it locked + shut down. Was it that long ago?

Mighty Afro

Smash Rookie
ah, so it was just a seriously bad case of misinformation for us all, then? dayum '_';

'course I'm also under alot of stressed since my health insurance got dropped. (apperantly, making minimm wage disqualifies you from OHP...) WTF?

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
no mighty afro...
Breaking News PW Oregon we have a breakout of ***** *** ness in the oregon smash community.

Guy got last at his brawl tournament.
bart said brawl is a bad game.
BC chris quit brawl for good due to that it is aa bad game.
BC chris played jesse again in a techoff.
Jayce moved.
minh is asian.
foos is pro at cooking.
white people are white.
brawl is boring do something constructive instead.
FB3 is coming up.
Mighty afro wears his underwear on his head.
I had more fun at joshisrad then at smash the state.
Joshisrad don't listen to other people if you wanna play your mewtwo then play your mewtwo.
MCS is white.
Brawl players who are bad at melee think brawl is a good game.
BC chris meet the older brother of person who gave him a ride back from the jiggs at verisus and he ****ing agrued about how brawl is a ****ing better game then melee are you ****ing kidding bro.He ****ing talked about brawl is the greatest game made WTF ******.
brawl is ****ing repeditive *** ****.
next time he says brawl is a good if I see him a gain I'm gonna slap that peice of ****.
I've played so many games compeditively and been sponsored bro go **** yourself and melee is one of the ****ing greatest professional games made.
this ****ing kid act like he knew more about professional gaming then me but yet he hasnt played in any tournies , I've played halo 2 in mlg for for the past few year earn pro status for h2 ffa in mlg been sponsored.Played in css tournies/bf2 tournies and now play melee compedatively and wc3 compedatively.
in the past two weeks Ive played in 9 wc3 tournies/ getting ready for wcg and my older brother is doing wc3 wcg this year too.
I'm so ****ing pissed for how scruby people can be.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I am going to be in Corvallis today, anyone want to smash? Cmin? Is anyone in Corvallis? Anyone going to OSU? I really want to play and get good before the Finger Bang which will probably be one of, if not, my last, tournament(s).

nevermind i hate you guys i'm already back

joshisrad

Smash Lord
"Joshisrad don't listen to other people if you wanna play your mewtwo then play your mewtwo."

? I do play Mewtwo dude. I do what I want. O_o

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Scott, I don't think more than we four who last posted in this thread are still focused on melee. If I'm mistaken in thinking that the majority of Oregon has invested themselves into brawl, then maybe in a few weeks.

How many people would come to a melee-only tournament anymore?

The Scar thread is good. See also that you read the Cactuar posts noted at the bottom of the original post.

Binx

Smash Master
Not true Jayce, I own the game, I've played it for several hours, I just dont like how easy it is and how hard it is to effectively punish people for mistakes.

Top Bottom