• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Power Rankings: Updated 02/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Climax11

Smash Ace
I dunno. I was just looking at the first page and it says :position Open:, and in my boredum, I thought "ya know, peach masta hasn't given a cheap pop for himself lately, maybe I missed the filling of that last position".

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You're right. Peach Masta needs to give another cheap pop for himself. And Cmin should be put back in his panelist position.

Climax11

Smash Ace
*still waiting on peach masta's pop*

...you know, if peach masta is going to miss open opportunities for something like school...maybe he doesn't have the deication to be a panelist...:psycho:

Climax11

Smash Ace
You know, i don't know if you could pull of peach, but I bet you could make a fine daisy for halloween ;)

(also, thanks for not letting me down with the cheap pop thing)

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
yo climax beer pong/keg this week !!!!! guy inv and some other friends k ill message if the party is near portland or gresham i think its in cali for when i go down not sure though.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Looks like Jesse/Bart will have some finalization in the number 2 spot, as well as some move up's for Peach Masta & Foos who out did two other pr members.

Also, I can't see how T0mmy would not be on this after this event. Good job ya'll.

(oh wait, is andy milk? I guess that makes 3 people Foos outshined did, not to mention his 2nd at that portland tourny about 2 weeks ago.)

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I only got second because Jesse wasn't trying he just wanted to see Russel and I play in tournament or some reason like that.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Foos, I just got an eye infection, I don't know if I had it before or after I used your camera but I'd suggest wiping off the eye piece of your camera before putting it up to your eye.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I don't want the panelist position, I spent way too much time trying to help out and got shot down every time, I have way too much going on in my life to deal with petty internetz drama. It was difficult enough attending SF:E, let alone running it almost solo this time. I haven't played the game much, I can't keep up with the posts, and I can only really post using my Wii, which takes forever, so I'm not in much of a position of responsibility anyway.
I'm not too happy with how this zomg thread is being done, and I don't want to waste much time trying to improve things when that was such a struggle. I've got life to deal with and it would be unfair to everyone if I spent too much of my time on swf.
I'll lurk, but I won't post much.

I'd be more willing to help out if the positions were inclusive, rather than exclusive--meaning every single regular would have a say in the ranking, this way all the non-posting Panelists, OoS Panelists who can't attend every tourney, and Panelists who quit playing won't affect the decisions as a whole.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Don't whine. If you want to be a panelist then do it. Don't play boy who goes hero and then decides to **** everyone over because the kids made fun of him in the past.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Alright, that's fine. I don't care what you think about how this is being done or has been done, because that's not the issue. We wanted another panelist, not needed. The opportunity was here for you, but you aren't accepting. That's fine. We all know we don't need a fourth, so it's no big deal.

Juce

Smash Ace
so what do people think about peachmasta really being a panelist? we've been talking about making him one (bart and me).

xD

shane?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
And I seriously do want to be panelist those cheezy advertisements were just for fun. I would actually take this seriously and I think I would be a good panelist but that is my opinion it is up to all of you guys.

Also, I am pretty active as a member so it's not like I would just disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom