• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ontario Player Finder Thread (416, 647, 905, 519)

Powers

Smash Rookie
Name: Powers
Main: Peach
City: Toronto

Bing

Smash Master
Name: Bing/JediInABox
Main: uhh, Fox,Falco, Marth,Jiggs,Mario,Luigi,IC's,Falcon,Peach,Sheik..maybe more?
City:Etobicoke(Humber College North Campus)
Game:Melee(Making sure I dont get no Brawl ****)

Edit: Im also in St:kitts when schools done, then Welland.

Byped

Smash Cadet
I'm a smasher from the states.. I will be in the Toronto area from march 19 -23 ... And I was looking to play some melee. Pm me or reply if anything is happening this week :). I would love to see what Canadian smashers have to offer! Also, I'll be up here for the summer if this week is too soon .

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Sooooo. I'm gonna be in toronto this week for a few days. Someone should text me I'd love to play with all you well known Toronto guys. (I suck) Hopefully I can learn some **** from you all. 727-631-2160 is my cell. Hit me up if there's something going on please.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Sooooo. I'm gonna be in toronto this week for a few days. Someone should text me I'd love to play with all you well known Toronto guys. (I suck) Hopefully I can learn some **** from you all. 727-631-2160 is my cell. Hit me up if there's something going on please.
there's a smashfest tomorrow in burlington you're welcome to come to, tho its about 45 minutes from toronto. Unknown522, and a few others will be there.

also a few of us are gunna be at a brawl tourney in toronto on sat, but there will be a melee setup or two im sure, here's the link to the tourney if you wanna swing by and play either myself or riddlebox or sum bad brawl players :p.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298436

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I wont be in town till about mondayish. Can we have a super special no body from Tampa, Fl player smashfest type deal? :D I should be there for like 5 days. I'll be in the city for 2 and then Mississauga (I think) for 3

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
soooooooooooooooooooo many toronto.
what the nalts.

I mean c'mon, its not THAT big.
right?

Lets get some stratford players in here.

excellente

Smash Rookie
Uhh, hope I'm not necro-ing this thread hard, but:

Name: exc
Main: Sheik / Falcon
City: Toronto / North York
Contact info: overexc@gmail.com

I'm awful at this game and severely rusty (I haven't played since at least starting Uni, so like... 7+ months?). I'd love to get back into Melee and hopefully suck less when I come back for the summer though.

Rubbish

Smash Journeyman
Do a lot of people on this list still play? Severe lack of Newmarket representation makes me sad. Would be willing to go to nearby towns, though.

Name: Rubbish
Main: Falcon, Falco, Doc
City: Newmarket
Contact Info: matthew.marche@gmail.com + 905 717 2794 Cell

idea

Smash Master
Do a lot of people on this list still play? Severe lack of Newmarket representation makes me sad. Would be willing to go to nearby towns, though.

Name: Rubbish
Main: Falcon, Falco, Doc
City: Newmarket
Contact Info: matthew.marche@gmail.com + 905 717 2794 Cell
meh, this thread is more like an archive, no one really does anything with it

but

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306906

that's the thread for our monthly tournaments, in downtown toronto. next one's on april 14th.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Chatham? never heard of that city. most tournaments will be in the GTA area.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I dunno where Petrolia exactly but looking at google maps it seems pretty far from Toronto. There's tourneys and stuff there if you can drive, they're might be someone in London which looked kind of close. You can check out the GTA Thread.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
IMO all these should be in the OP of the GTA thread. Since that's the main social thread. Then we can kill this one so it's not cluttering the Canada board and edit the title of the GTA thread to include: "And player finder." Like most other regions.

Alternatively, this should have a link to the GTA thread somewhere near the top if it doesn't already (and ideally it should stand out).

Top Bottom