• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ono AND Arc Sys to announce new games next week

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
23rd in Japan (22nd for us) is when Arc sys announces their new game.
24th at Comic Con is where Ono will show the trailer for his new game. We can assume that both of these are for fighting games, as these are the only things that make Arc Sys make a big deal.

So, what the hell is it? I'll die if its Guilty Gear from Arc Sys and Darkstalkers from Ono. I'd be the happiest woman alive on that day.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I didn't play Vampire Knight much, but I did like watching vids and I loved Capcom Fighting Jam (lol). The characters are all cool too. I wouldn't mind a new Darkstalkers game.

3rd Strike would probably cost a lot to make considering the amazingly fluent animation, but goodness, it would be majorly eyegasmic.

If a new Guilty Gear game gets announced then... so... much... hype will happen. Blazblue might die as a result though. :/

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Just because Guilty Gear gets announced doesn't mean Blazblue will die. 2D gamers don't stop playing one game because another one comes out. Third Strike didn't stop Super Turbo players, and that's not even a competing game but a sequel.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Just because Guilty Gear gets announced doesn't mean Blazblue will die. 2D gamers don't stop playing one game because another one comes out. Third Strike didn't stop Super Turbo players, and that's not even a competing game but a sequel.
Idk, people have always said that they want Guilty Gear over Blazblue and some might drop BB if what we hope for actually does happen. I suppose as long as the games feel different, then they can both live on (Super Turbo/3rd Strike/Super are all COMPLETELY different games).

VietGeek

Smash Hero
its obv melty gear: slash again: final-tuned: arcana heart X blazblue: virtua chair 2011

Top Bottom