• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II - November 8 - St.Catharines, Ontario #Can be unstickied#

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
hi, so are BC players allowed to come? Lol. Even though i live in Toronto. can i gets a ride to there from the UoT area? Or catch a ride with Delorted. kthx
BC players are not allowed in Niagara tournies *talks to Percon*... K apparently Percon doesn't want to be prejeduce... so I guess you can come... but only cause yer a nice guy:lick:

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
BC players are not allowed in Niagara tournies *talks to Percon*... K apparently Percon doesn't want to be prejeduce... so I guess you can come... but only cause yer a nice guy:lick:
totally gnarly. yay! k, i guess il be with Delorted when you meet up with him.

awesome, confirm B.C for Singles

B.C and Delorted for doubles

K

koka

No more room for another person.

But I guess if you have someone in mind, we can take my gas guzzling van, and get FatalX as well.

Who were you thinking about?
FatalX has been looking for a ride for so long, and he'll pay for the extra gas you use. We're trying to make all these really bad plans to pick him up and I have a feeling they're just gonna end up failing and getting him in trouble. I'm gonna try to drive him if you can't, but it's just gonna be so hard to pull off. PEER PRESSURE

pastaboy

Smash Champion
if i have to face ya in the tourny, i guess it will be good d3 practice, :(

lol did we not even face eachother at raes that one time or did we only vs eachother in melee

Niko_K

Smash Master
This is going to be way too ****ing awesome.

That being said I need to get out my pre johns right now....

Ive been smoking too much weed
and I haven't played in forever

But I'll still get top 2...

Niko_K

Smash Master
This is going to be ridiculous, I'm also having a nice mushroom pizza after the tournament xD.

I predict I'm going to 2-0 Ally in my pool, then proceed to eliminate him from losers. Then managed to place 2nd and become a legend.

/end of trip

Niko_K

Smash Master
Replace metaknight with dair and we have a winner...

When was the last time you beat my peach in a set? xD

(looks back to april)

Niko_K

Smash Master
It's so true though xD; Edrees and I are in a race to win a tournament with peach.

I guarentee it wont be this one.

Though Sliq and I are sweeping teams.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hopefully I can play with max a bunch before the tournament to get back in my game.

Otherwise your nub peach will beat my nub peach.

IvanEva

Smash Ace
I'll see what kind of practice I can give you when I get there. My Lucas now has 30% more spam, 60% more camp and 5% more ledgehogging. His win rate is still 0 though...

Niko_K

Smash Master
I might be getting ****ed on hosting you guys, my mom is bringing me home the verdict after work. My brother has been stealing **** from our house and bringing the wrong people over and my mom hahs become paranoid. I hope I can convince her into letting you guys stay here. Not to mention I just moved back here..

/ feels like a big rectum for bringing this up last minute

theendduh

Smash Rookie
im going!!!. my name on AIB is theend

but i dont think ally if your biggest trouble there judgemeow is known to have possably the mest mk in the midwest. and in top 5 mk all around

pastaboy

Smash Champion
just a warnign to the americans crossing the border, if you have ever had weed in ur bag, or any drug in ur backpack, either use a different one or wash it out. The dogs at the border can smell even the tinniest amounts.

Niko_K

Smash Master
On the flip side, get a big freezer bag and fill 1/2 of the way with coffee beans. Then take another ziploc and put your weed in there with orange peels. Then put the bag of weed with peels in the bigger ziploc then your safe. True Story.

Top Bottom