• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

AlphaRG

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1220-6847-6774
Hi. Can I join a crew? I'm a Smash player partly competitive, but over here there aren't much tournaments, so I find it hard to play competitively regularly. I play smash 3DS a lot more than I play Smash U. Thats mainly because I dont own a WiiU but I will own one by the end of this year. I main Falco and Mega Man currently but that may change in the next few days. Thanks.

AlphaRG

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1220-6847-6774
I forgot to mention, Aside from Falco and Mega Man, I also play a lot of other characters like Yoshi , Little Mac and Shulk

Last edited:

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Hello everybody, looking to join a fun and reliable crew? Join TheGamingPotatoes!

We are a brand new crew looking for members, who are skillful, but are still fun to be around. We train those who need training in our crew, as well as play fun matches together.
Every monday night, we each have our own tournament with just each other in the crew, and it's lots of fun.
We are currently doing crew battles every once in a while, since we have 14 people in our crew. We have recently just upped our cap to 24 people, and we are looking for rosalina and luma, sheik, fox, lucas, king dedede, but mostly META KNIGHT.

To join our crew:
1) You must have a skype, and a challonge account.
2) Add me on skype: Boomersfun3
3) You will tell us who you main, etc.
4) You will play someone from our crew (randomized), chatting via skype.
5) It will be best 3 out of 5, 3 stock
6)We will evaluate your style of play.

For more information, add me on skype: Boomersfun3, or quote this message.

RECENT NEWS!

YT CHANNEL LAUNCHING SOON! CREW MEMBERS GET SPECIAL YT ACCESS!

RECENTLY UPPED CAP TO 24 PEOPLE!

Kaio3o

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kaio3o
Wind Symphony

Welcome to Wind Symphony:
In our crew (Wind Symphony) we are looking for smash players that are competitive and have a decent amount of knowledge in the game Super Smash Brothers for Wii U. If you wold like to join feel free to message me on skype (kaiistheman1cool).

Smash Rules:
1) No items
2) 8 minutes
3) 3 stocks or 2 stocks
4) Team Smash must have team attack on

Requirements:

1) You must have a skype
2) You must have a challonge account

Rules for Crew:
1) Always respect other crew members
2) Never talk about something that makes the other crew member/members offended
3) Never message a link that will offend other crew member/members
4) Remember if a crew member is doing something you don't feel comfortable with message a admin or a co-owner
We honestly do hope you have fun.
Website Link:
http://windsymphony.weebly.com/
Sincerely,
Kaio3o

Last edited:

AlphaRG

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1220-6847-6774
Hey Hey,

Im a 3ds Smash 4 player. Main ZSS and Robin and have some other pocket characters as well. Newer to the competitive scene and looking for an active crew to up my game. Friendly, love the game and want a challenge. Open for whatever, though its easier for me to do things over weekends typically. Also Im on the West coast if that matters.

Been in very few tournaments and have done relatively well. Was 5th in a 63 player swiss tournament. http://hypest.challonge.com/May30thHypest3DSSinglesWorld
Hey. I played you before on For Glory. Didnt I? We had a lot of close games.

Whirlpool

Fre$h

Universe Smash is a fun, friendly and skilled online crew that is looking for some fresh meat! We are a new crew and cannot wait to compete in crew battles and in tournaments! We are aiming for a 15 member crew and to have our own website!
We are in need of: Sheik, ZSS, Fox, Luigi and a Low Tier Hero c: That is not required but would be appreciated!

Requirements:
- A WiiU or 3DS
- A Skype Account
- A Challonge Account

Manager: US | Clokk :4sonic: :4yoshi:

WiiU Crew
Member: US | 2Paco :4falcon: :4mario::4kirby::4marth:
Member: US | Pro :4lucas::4ness::4samus:
Member: US | RUBX :4pikachu::4villager:

3DS Crew

Member: US | RJ? :4zss::4ness::4lucas::4bowserjr:
Member: US | 2Paco :4falcon::4mario::4kirby::4marth:
Member: US | Y2K :4link::4sheik:

ADD ME ON SKYPE: hieliasyoung

OR CONTACT ME THROUGH MY NNID: ClokkSmash

Last edited:

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Wind Symphony

Welcome to Wind Symphony:
In our crew (Wind Symphony) we are looking for smash players that are competitive and have a decent amount of knowledge in the game Super Smash Brothers for Wii U. If you wold like to join feel free to message me on skype (kaiistheman1cool).
Smash Rules:
1) No items
2) 8 minutes
3) 3 stocks or 2 stocks
4) Team Smash must have team attack on

Requirements:

1) You must have a skype
2) You must have a challonge account

Rules for Crew:
1) Always respect other crew members
2) Never talk about something that makes the other crew member/members offended
3) Never message a link that will offend other crew member/members
4) Remember if a crew member is doing something you don't feel comfortable with message a admin or a co-owner
We honestly do hope you have fun.
Sincerely,
Kaio3o
Hey kai!

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Ok thegamingpotatoes haves disbaned, but that didnt stip me from making a new crew!

Hello everybody, looking to join a fun and reliable crew? Join 1^(1up)!

We are a brand new crew looking for members, who are skillful, but are still fun to be around. We train those who need training in our crew, as well as play fun matches together.

Our previous crew disbanded, but that didnt stop me!
We are planning on fighting other crews once we get at least 5 members. (Current: 2)

To join our crew:
1) You must have a skype, and a challonge account.
2) Add me on skype: Boomersfun3
3) You will tell us who you main, etc.
4) You will play someone from our crew (randomized), chatting via skype.
5) It will be best 3 out of 5
6) We will evaluate your playstyle.

For more information, add me on skype: Boomersfun3, or quote this message.

NOTE: IF YOU CAN MAKE A WEBSITE, OR HAVE SPECIAL YT POWERS, PLEASE CONTACT ME! WE ARE HOPING TO LAUNCH A WEBSITE AND A YT CHANNEL ONCE WE GET ENOUGH MEMBERS!

AlphaRG

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1220-6847-6774
Hello everyone! We are a new starting up Smash 3DS team called the Onett Crew (OC) !
Our rules are simple. We only take players who use either Ness or Lucas. Pocket characters are acceptable IF they have high potential standards.
We are currently 3 members strong.

(Me) #OC | Aero {Ness,Mario,Falco, G&W}
#OC | Q {Lucas,Shulk,Pikachu}
#OC | Jigs {Lucas,Falco}

We are in need of another Ness main who has at least a little bit of tournament rules knowledge.
We are a Doubles and Singles team. All Doubles matches we play MUST have friendly fire on.

We dont have much requirements. all you need is:
-To main an Onett character
-To have Skype//Twitter
-To be active in online tournaments etc
- To use the team tag #OC |

We look forward to playing other crews in crew battles :)
Contact me for further details.

Last edited:

olie99sc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TempleTime
Good morning, everyone. I want to announce that I am starting a professional clan called the Reanimation Clan. It's where you train hard and true your true skills to a lot of your opponents. If any of you want to join, message me if you can.
My mains: Fox, Dark Pit, Mewtwo
Requirements to join: either a YouTube or Challonge Account (you can join with neither as well)
You also must hone great skill.
The type of battles we go for are either 1v1s or 2v2s.
Rules: always respect every member in the clan including me. If anyone causes trouble, they will get a warning or they will be discharged from Reanimation. It is a peaceful clan so always be respectful to one another.
And that is all.

Sazh Katzroy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-9710-9291

Looking for a fun, friendly, and helpful crew? Try Kill Percent!
We're a small community of 3DS smashers that want to teach as much as we want to win.
We are attempting to find friendly users, that aren't cancerous and rude.
We accept smashers of all skill levels, but acknowledge the more skillful users in our crew with more opportunities to play in crew battles.
We currently have 9 memebers, and are looking to have 21 members in total.

We are looking for these characters:
:4charizard::4darkpit::4diddy::4dk::4duckhunt::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4littlemac::4lucario::4lucas::4marth::4miigun::4miisword::4ness::4palutena::4peach::4rob::4robinf::4ryu::4sheik::4samus::4sonic::4shulk::4tlink::4villagerf::4wario2::4zss::4bowser:
If you don't see your main above, dont worry! We will make exceptions for players with great skill with any character.

If you are interested in joining, please PM me for information, or add me on skype.
My skype name is: Travisthepiltovermadman

Our test will be given by one of our three testers, who will play 3 matches with you. At the end of the test the tester will evaluate and talk with the leaders in the crew, as well as talk with you.
If your skill AND personality are acceptable, you will be added to our group chat, and welcomed into the crew!

Hope you give us a shot, and thank you for reading!

Praise h!

Last edited:

TDG_Espectro

Smash Cadet
Take Down Gaming is currently looking for crew battles for Wii U. If any crews are interested msg me on smashboards.

vEchoes

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone I'm looking for an online crew that is often participating in crew related activities ex.crew battles and is fun to be around generally respectful and oftenly available.
I'm a Mario main I'm not the best player but (online especially because lag)I'll try my best to promote better well being of a crew I left my last crew due to inner crew complications.
Msg me on skype @ Nick.Feezle1 ,and Thanks :)
Also I'm 16 years old if age is a requirement I don't prefer young kids .

DavidLowell

Smash Cadet
NNID
PharaohLowell
3DS FC
0318-8056-1329
What's up, everyone. I guess I'm looking for a crew. I'm available often. I main Marth and Kirby.
You can catch me on skype @eyesopenwideshut but pm me first. Lol
Yes, I do have a challonge account as well. Also, crew stability is important. It'd be a long term agreement.

-Champ-

Smash Apprentice
Soul~Realm
(New Crew)
(Updated)

Leader @ -Champ- -Champ-
Wii U Only Crew
Record: 0-0 Rating "F"
Recruitment Status: Open 12/25
~

Leader: S~R | Winds :4tlink::4ness::4miisword:
Co: S~R | Seth :4yoshi: :4miibrawl:
Co: S~R | Dark Yoshi :4sonic: :4kirby:

Members:
S~R | Nick :4zelda:
S~R | MVP: :4greninja::4mario:
S~R | Hawk: :4fox::4villager:
S~R | Pooter :rosalina::4zss::4sheik::4peach::4robinm:
S~R | Tyler :4feroy: :4marth: :4kirby:
S~R | James:4mario::4drmario:
S~R | Glug :4tlink::4fox::4falcon:
S~R | AfRo ToAd :4yoshi::4lucas:
S~R | Xane :4sheik::4kirby:

If your looking to get a tryout, contact me on here or on Skype Champ_716

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Hi everyone I'm looking for an online crew that is often participating in crew related activities ex.crew battles and is fun to be around generally respectful and oftenly available.
I'm a Mario main I'm not the best player but (online especially because lag)I'll try my best to promote better well being of a crew I left my last crew due to inner crew complications.
Msg me on skype @ Nick.Feezle1 ,and Thanks :)
Also I'm 16 years old if age is a requirement I don't prefer young kids .
How young?

Bhear

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3411-4156-2417
Hey Everyone, I am looking for a crew (obviously otherwise I would't be here) I am a Dk, Falco main but I often switch things up to attempt to adapt to the game. I only have a 3ds at the moment, but I used to play brawl so the GCN controller doesn't phase me too much. I am not the best, but by no means am I the worst. I have never been in a crew but if anyone is willing to accept me then I am willing to learn. I'm located in the Michigan-Ohio area (if that makes a difference) and I'm 16. If anyone is interested in having another new member then just Message me. Bear over and Out!

Also if you want to hit me up on Skype just add me anytime, I'm almost always on.
Joey.serafin

Last edited:

Wumpy007

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wumpy007
3DS FC
2423-5589-3743
Good morning, everyone. I want to announce that I am starting a professional clan called the Reanimation Clan. It's where you train hard and true your true skills to a lot of your opponents. If any of you want to join, message me if you can.
Requirements to join: either a YouTube or Challonge Account (you can join with neither as well)
Rules: always respect every member in the clan including me. If anyone causes trouble, they will get a warning or they will be discharged fromys be respectful to one another.
And that is all.

Wumpy007

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wumpy007
3DS FC
2423-5589-3743
Rules: always respect every member in the clan including me. If anyone causes trouble, they will get a warning or they will be discharged fromys be respectful to one another.
And that is all.

Wumpy007

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wumpy007
3DS FC
2423-5589-3743
Hey guys I'm lookin to join a crew I main mega man and am working on a few others, I play 3ds,and consider myself pretty good add me on n Skype Wumpy007

AlphaRG

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1220-6847-6774
I'm a free agent again.
Dedede, Sonic and Greninja.
Best Dedede around.

Last edited:

DM62

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DM62_kin
Link main. If you're interested in recruiting me, pm me either here or on skype: matt.dickson62

Habermas

Smash Rookie
Hi! My name is Haber (Ben) and Im looking for a crew! I main Pika, Ike, & G&W. I also play everyone for fun and have a list of trainees I want to get better with. Im never on smashboards so if you'd like to contact me, please reach out to my skype "that-_-beast" (please dont judge, I made that when I was 10 >,<) Hope to talk to you guys soon!!

Vivillon32238

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0963-0482-8078
Hi, my name is Vivillon (Ryan), and I am searching for a crew. My Skype name is Vivillon 32238, user is ryan.mc.kerr. I main :rosalina:, :4palutena:, :4wiifit:, :4villager:, and :4greninja:. I'm looking for a active crew that has skilled opponents that I can improve from. I hope to find one soon.

Vivillon32238

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0963-0482-8078

Universe Smash is a fun, friendly and skilled online crew that is looking for some fresh meat! We are a new crew and cannot wait to compete in crew battles and in tournaments! We are aiming for a 15 member crew and to have our own website!
We are in need of: Sheik, ZSS, Fox, Luigi and a Low Tier Hero c: That is not required but would be appreciated!

Requirements:
- A WiiU or 3DS
- A Skype Account
- A Challonge Account

Manager: US | Clokk :4sonic: :4yoshi:

WiiU Crew
Member: US | 2Paco :4falcon: :4mario::4kirby::4marth:
Member: US | Pro :4lucas::4ness::4samus:

3DS Crew

Member: US | RJ? :4zss::4ness::4lucas::4bowserjr:
Member: US | 2Paco :4falcon::4mario::4kirby::4marth:
Member: US | Y2K :4link::4sheik:

ADD ME ON SKYPE: hieliasyoung

OR CONTACT ME THROUGH MY NNID: ClokkSmash
I'd like to join your crew, my Skype is ryan.mc.kerr

Viller592

Smash Rookie
NNID
FHOD592
3DS FC
5386-7937-5235
Hi, my name is Vivillon (Ryan), and I am searching for a crew. My Skype name is Vivillon 32238, user is ryan.mc.kerr. I main :rosalina:, :4palutena:, :4wiifit:, :4villager:, and :4greninja:. I'm looking for a active crew that has skilled opponents that I can improve from. I hope to find one soon.
I don't have a crew but are you an Acestsarthethird fan?

parisigns

Smash Rookie
NNID
parisigns2
3DS FC
0061-2000-8393
Hey guys,I'm looking for a Wii U crew where i can improve and also help others improve,while having fun, of course.
I'm a :4ness: main,but i play a lot of characters really.I think i'm pretty good at smash,so if someone wants to test my skills,I'm always ready.You can call me by PM or message me on Skype(no mic right now tho).

Last edited:

TTYK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EJ_Locke
Looking for a crew to join. I main :4greninja: and I am learning :4fox:.
Edit: Skype is locke.ej

Last edited:

Vivillon32238

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0963-0482-8078
Soul~Realm
(New Crew)
(Updated)

Leader @ -Champ- -Champ-
Wii U Only Crew
Record: 0-0 Rating "F"
Recruitment Status: Open 12/25
~

Leader: S~R | Winds :4tlink::4ness::4miisword:
Co: S~R | Seth :4yoshi: :4miibrawl:
Co: S~R | Dark Yoshi :4sonic: :4kirby:

Members:
S~R | Nick :4zelda:
S~R | MVP: :4greninja::4mario:
S~R | Hawk: :4fox::4villager:
S~R | Pooter :rosalina::4zss::4sheik::4peach::4robinm:
S~R | Tyler :4feroy: :4marth: :4kirby:
S~R | James:4mario::4drmario:
S~R | Glug :4tlink::4fox::4falcon:
S~R | AfRo ToAd :4yoshi::4lucas:
S~R | Xane :4sheik::4kirby:

If your looking to get a tryout, contact me on here or on Skype Champ_716
Contacted you on skype.

AlphaRG

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1220-6847-6774
Are there any 3DS crews recruiting? I have a twitter if that helps too. Its @AlphaRodGamer29

Lil Mac

Smash Rookie
I don't know if it's a little late to request but I'd love to join the crew :) My main is Little Mac and I've been practicing a lot with him so I would like to try out if it is still possible :) also my skype is Obscene Supreme so be sure to reply to this comment or contact me on Skype as soon as you can!

Top Bottom