• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

Mwauthzyx

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently recruiting people to join a crew for Smash. We're based in Massachusetts but this thread is to recruit people to play on our crew in online tournaments. We're relatively small and pretty new. Below is some information about our crew.

Crew Name:
Team Hylian Chop Squad

Crew Leader: HCS | Mwauthzyx

Crew Members:
  • HCS | Mwauthzyx (TO of HFC 2015)
  • HCS | Nokturnith
  • HCS | Towito
  • HCS | BlackSega (1st Place in HFC 2015)

If you're interested, the necessary qualifications for joining the team are listed below.

Qualifications:
  • Fill out the provided application for recruitment
  • Have a Youtube, Skype, and Challonge account
  • Add me on Skype (Mwauthzyx) and Nintendo Network (Mwauthzyx) and send me your best replay footage
  • Beat one of our members in a best of 3 match (the member will be selected randomly)

Application:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rdI9Ww-_HGcniaWvj6SiCJ7VPU67flblsw2rAOxF2LQ/viewform

If accepted into the team, you will be expected to do the following:
  • Try to register for most online tournaments that I notify you about
  • Always use the "HCS |" prefix before your tag in tournaments

We're not asking anything crazy like placing top 8 in every single tournament you compete in. We're just asking you to make an effort to bring the team up by actively participating in the Smash community (posting gameplay footage, competing in tournaments, etc) and have fun! We have great people on this team and we want to see it grow into something bigger. So please, apply!

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
Hey my name is Lightsoul and I am looking for a crew to join. I have been playing Smash Bros since the first game and I have been trying to break into the competitive scene. I am working on trying to main Wii Fit Trainer though I have won a few tournament matches with Pikachu and Yoshi.

I want to see just how good I can get and maybe joining a crew will help me achieve that goal.

Skype handle: lightsoul101
Twitch handle: lightsoul101
challonge handle: Lightsoul

Dielan

Smash Rookie
I'm lookin to have a group to play smash wii u Wi th I main marth and ganondorf. I'm a decent player and go for the disrespect add me on Skype superdielan

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
I'm lookin to have a group to play smash wii u Wi th I main marth and ganondorf. I'm a decent player and go for the disrespect add me on Skype superdielan
I added you on skype, add me back so we can play each other.

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Hey my name is Lightsoul and I am looking for a crew to join. I have been playing Smash Bros since the first game and I have been trying to break into the competitive scene. I am working on trying to main Wii Fit Trainer though I have won a few tournament matches with Pikachu and Yoshi.

I want to see just how good I can get and maybe joining a crew will help me achieve that goal.

Skype handle: lightsoul101
Twitch handle: lightsoul101
challonge handle: Lightsoul
I added you on skype, add me back so we can play each other. We can use a yoshi/wii fit trainer in our group.

Notched

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm Notched (NNID: DannyMelon) I am a smash bros player, I play Yoshi, Ike, and I am working on my Mario, Dark Pit, and Diddy Kong. I am looking to kick up my smash 4 game, and I thought this'd be a great place to work on it. Thank you for your consideration c:

harriscoller

Smash Rookie
Hi Im Dr.PoD! Im New to the smash competitive scene, andI want to step my game up. Im looking for a crew that can help me become better and that does crew battles. Thanks!

ccdove

Smash Cadet
NNID
ccdove
3DS FC
1006-0292-9465
Hi my name is Dove, Or Charlie whatever nickname you may give me, I have skype Youtube and Challone

Youtube:ccdove
challonge : ccdove
and my twitch: ccdove

I do stream on twitch and do other things on youtube just saying

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
Hi my name is Dove, Or Charlie whatever nickname you may give me, I have skype Youtube and Challone

Youtube:ccdove
challonge : ccdove
and my twitch: ccdove

I do stream on twitch and do other things on youtube just saying
Hi I tried adding you on Skype but it says the account doesn't exist so could you add me jweste6978

PhantomVirus13

Smash Cadet
NNID
PhaNTomVIruS13
3DS FC
1134-8573-7996
Hello everyone, I run a Wii U / 3DS clan called "FatAL." We are a competitive crew that is quite large but is looking for new members still. If you are interested in trying out for my clan please add me on Skype my name is PhantomVirus13. Also specifically the characters our crew needs the most are: :4pacman:, :4wiifit: , :4samus: , :4miisword: , :4miigun: , :4miibrawl: , :4lucario: , :4jigglypuff: , :4myfriends: , :4gaw: , :4ganondorf: , :4dk: , :4bowser:. However if you do not play any of these characters still contact me and we'll still try you out. Those characters are just what I'm particularly looking for but we still accept other characters if you are skilled enough. Hopefully I will find interest.

LandoCarlrisien

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LandoCarlrisien
3DS FC
0619-6588-2569
By popular demand, I have made a thread for anyone to post when they wish to join a crew from this thread

http://smashboards.com/threads/online-tournament-crews-the-op-is-your-friend-read-it-3.388496/

Crew leaders:

Feel free to check this thread to see if anyone that interests you shows up.

Members:

Feel free to post here when looking for a crew, if you don't wish to PM a specific crew leader or are unsure of which crew you wanna join. I'd recommend putting somethin about yourself here. Maybe who you main, any tournaments you've gone to or important players you've beaten, etc. Helps the leaders gague your skill~

Any suggestions, feel free to leave them here too. This will leave the main thread free of those kind of posts, as well as the section itself will look a bit neater :3

Windy KId

Smash Rookie
I'm currently recruiting people to join a crew for Smash. We're based in Massachusetts but this thread is to recruit people to play on our crew in online tournaments. We're relatively small and pretty new. Below is some information about our crew.
Crew Name: Team Hylian Chop Squad

Crew Leader: HCS | Mwauthzyx

Crew Members:
  • HCS | Mwauthzyx (TO of HFC 2015)
  • HCS | Nokturnith
  • HCS | Towito
  • HCS | BlackSega (1st Place in HFC 2015)

If you're interested, the necessary qualifications for joining the team are listed below.

Qualifications:
  • Fill out the provided application for recruitment
  • Have a Youtube, Skype, and Challonge account
  • Add me on Skype (Mwauthzyx) and Nintendo Network (Mwauthzyx) and send me your best replay footage
  • Beat one of our members in a best of 3 match (the member will be selected randomly)

Application:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rdI9Ww-_HGcniaWvj6SiCJ7VPU67flblsw2rAOxF2LQ/viewform

If accepted into the team, you will be expected to do the following:
  • Try to register for most online tournaments that I notify you about
  • Always use the "HCS |" prefix before your tag in tournaments

We're not asking anything crazy like placing top 8 in every single tournament you compete in. We're just asking you to make an effort to bring the team up by actively participating in the Smash community (posting gameplay footage, competing in tournaments, etc) and have fun! We have great people on this team and we want to see it grow into something bigger. So please, apply!
Yo I've Sent you My Replays and Did Everything Else am I in the team

Last edited:

MattZer07

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mattzero7
Looking to join a Crew. Online Smash 4 is fun, but I need more of a "purpose" than just winning almost all the time against random opponents. Yes, I'm a little cocky... but if you're interested, message me and I'll try out.

And I am not new to Smash, but I am new to the forums. Actually... this is my first post =D

I only play Smash 4 on the Wii U and My only Main is Pikachu. Not good enough with the other characters I play with for them to be considered "main."

Last edited:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm a free agent :3

I used to run this room!

Last edited:

OJoe64

Smash Rookie
NNID
OJoe24
Hello everyone, I run a Wii U / 3DS clan called "FatAL." We are a competitive crew that is quite large but is looking for new members still. If you are interested in trying out for my clan please add me on Skype my name is PhantomVirus13. Also specifically the characters our crew needs the most are: :4pacman:, :4wiifit: , :4samus: , :4miisword: , :4miigun: , :4miibrawl: , :4lucario: , :4jigglypuff: , :4myfriends: , :4gaw: , :4ganondorf: , :4dk: , :4bowser:. However if you do not play any of these characters still contact me and we'll still try you out. Those characters are just what I'm particularly looking for but we still accept other characters if you are skilled enough. Hopefully I will find interest.
Hey, I'd like to try out. I'm a Bowser Main too

HLBox

Smash Rookie
NNID
for-score8
Alright so my name is HLBox and I main Jigglypuff, Falco, and Meta Knight. I was in a crew before but everyone stopped playing smash. I've done fairly well in some tournaments placing in top 8 mostly. I would like to join a crew to improve at smash and I guess it's always nice to meet people who love the same game you do am I right?

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Alright so my name is HLBox and I main Jigglypuff, Falco, and Meta Knight. I was in a crew before but everyone stopped playing smash. I've done fairly well in some tournaments placing in top 8 mostly. I would like to join a crew to improve at smash and I guess it's always nice to meet people who love the same game you do am I right?
Jigglypuff main, huh? TheMoneyTeam needs one of those ^o^
You interested in joining? (you just gotta beat me in a 3-stock game) If so, do you have a skype? =3

MattZer07

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mattzero7
Maybe I'll leave a shorter message and I'll get more crew invites >_<

Looking to join a crew. I main:4pikachu:

Foul Play

The biggest geek on the block
NNID
FoulPlay22
3DS FC
3480-3050-4532
Looking to join a crew. Im new to competitive smash, but my mom thinks im kinda good.

In all seriousness, ive been a part of competitive smash since the release of the 3ds version.
I main Pit, Lucas, and Sonic. If you frequent shofus stream, you've probably heard of me, as i play him in viewer battles alot :D eh? Ehhh? No one? K....
Twitter: @PSI_play
Twitch: Foul_play22
Im willing to do tryouts and any other requirements to join. Please message me if you are interested in me.

~DãrkYõshi23~

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkyoshi23
Looking to join a crew. Im new to competitive smash, but my mom thinks im kinda good.

In all seriousness, ive been a part of competitive smash since the release of the 3ds version.
I main Pit, Lucas, and Sonic. If you frequent shofus stream, you've probably heard of me, as i play him in viewer battles alot :D eh? Ehhh? No one? K....
Twitter: @PSI_play
Twitch: Foul_play22
Im willing to do tryouts and any other requirements to join. Please message me if you are interested in me.
I'll ask my leader if u can try out

JMX

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm a Pit, Roy, and Ness main. I mostly use Pit but I would love to join a crew. I would like to get better at smash by playing GOOD people online and that's basically why I'm here. Thanks hope I can be of use to you.

LandoCarlrisien

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LandoCarlrisien
3DS FC
0619-6588-2569
Looking for a crew. 3DS player only. I main Marth, Donkey Kong, and Ike. I am new to the smash community, so I haven't been in any tournaments or beaten anyone important. I want to play good people online and I am willing to tryout or meet any other requirements. Message if you want to know more, or are looking to recruit me or something like that. Thanks.

Last edited:

JMX

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm a Pit and Dark Pit main who would like to join a crew or anything like that. My Skype is PK PULSE. Just looking to become stronger at the game. Thanks hope I can help you out.

DrChops

Smash Apprentice
Inglorious Smashers is always looking for new members. We are a Wii U Exclusive crew looking for members who want to improve. We doing weekly crew battles (at least we try to) and are involved in a team 1 v 1 league.

To join, send me a message and I can give you a tryout. The tryout consists of a few 1 v 1 matches with me.

@ JMX JMX Still looking for a crew?

delcamex

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join a crew, I'm new to competitive smash but I want to get better :) I can play either on 3DS or Wii U

I play mainly Marth and Toon Link, my skype is delcallejo

Last edited:

FreshEXE

Smash Rookie
My name is Chris. I'm interested in joining a crew that is willing to accept me. In the past tournaments I have participated in, I have placed top 10. My mains consist of Mega Man and Lucario. If you are interested feel free to pm me. My skype is ohsofr3sh2

Last edited:

GammaWasTaken

Smash Rookie
Heyo, I just got Brawl yesterday, but I've been playing it almost non-stop, and I feel kinda bored playing against CPU, and that's why I want to be in a fun crew! I mainly use Shulk, Pac-Man, Robin, Mii and Dark Pit. Hope I can be of service, and wreck the other crews! My Skype is: LanceSSJ1 (BTW, I only play on 3DS)

Last edited:

RompeWalls

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody i'm RompeWalls i have been playing smash since the original one on the 64 and also melee and brawl and now the 3DS and WII U ones, my best picks are ike, link, little mac and fox so if anyone is interested give me your skype and play a little to spend nice moments :D

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie
You can be part of LayZSmashers!

My name is Chris. I'm interested in joining a crew that is willing to accept me. In the past tournaments I have participated in, I have placed top 10. My mains consist of Mega Man and Lucario. If you are interested feel free to pm me. My skype is ohsofr3sh2

Hashbrown

Smash Rookie
NNID
Connub
Looking to join a crew. Been playing since the 64 days and I'm maining Captain Falcon/Sheik right now, Wii U only.

TDG_Espectro

Smash Cadet
Take Down Gaming Now Recruiting!!!! (Wii U Smashers)

Whats up fellow Smashers , if your looking for a competitive , active , friendly crew then add me on skype or msg me on smashboards and try out. I am looking for 4 more members to top off at 10 players in the crew. Those who main Sheik , Rosalina and Luma , Captain Falcon , Shulk , and/or Yoshi would be great , not a requirement but I am trying to keep character diversity in the crew.

Requirements
-Must have a skype
-Be active on Smash 4
-Good internet connection
-Have a mic/phone to communicate on skype calls
-Win in a 2/3 set against one of our members

If interested add me on Skype: TDG_Espectro or Msg me on SmashBoards

Last edited:
Top Bottom