• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
By popular demand, I have made a thread for anyone to post when they wish to join a crew from this thread

http://smashboards.com/threads/online-tournament-crews-the-op-is-your-friend-read-it-3.388496/

Crew leaders:

Feel free to check this thread to see if anyone that interests you shows up.

Members:

Feel free to post here when looking for a crew, if you don't wish to PM a specific crew leader or are unsure of which crew you wanna join. I'd recommend putting somethin about yourself here. Maybe who you main, any tournaments you've gone to or important players you've beaten, etc. Helps the leaders gague your skill~

Any suggestions, feel free to leave them here too. This will leave the main thread free of those kind of posts, as well as the section itself will look a bit neater :3

Last edited:

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
can i join a crew? i am the dankest memer you'll ever have! i beaten m2k and zero in a 2v1 bo1000 and didnt lose a single game :) thx

~DãrkYõshi23~

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkyoshi23
Hi I'm yoshi a :4sonic::4kirby::4feroy::4lucas::4robinf::4falcon:. Main and currently looking for a crew that can push me to becoming a veteran smasher (Felt lost in swift chaos Wii u) i did currently get a wii u two weeks ago but im actually quite good it past my 3ds expectations and learning different tactics and different characters if u want to give me a try out my Skype is * Darkstaryoshi46 * Thx u for having the time to read this
(Currently taking training from aether ladder Gold ll 13-1

Last edited:

Cata27

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColinJohnson27
Hi, I would like to join this crew! I'm new to the smash community and looking to make some friends and face rather difficult oppontents

Papichulo47

Smash Rookie
NNID
Papichulo47
WII u player , I main
DR.MARIO AND VILLAGER if u want i can use Pikachu also i can kick all my level 50 amiibos asses and its rare online when i see a challenge try me out papichulo47 on the wii u.its a shift

El_Mariachi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Marvinho
Hey. I'm El_Mariachi or "El" for short. I'm a Falcon solo main that wants to continue pushing my character's limits, play with lots of intensity, and just have fun playing. I was in a crew for a while so I have some crew battle experience. A busy school year hasn't been helpful with letting me play in tourneys (online or offline) but a few couple notable achievements are a 7th place finish in an 83 man online tourney (back in February) and a couple of 1st place wins in a few small tourneys. I want to be able to be in a crew that can help me continue to improve as a player and in return I want to be able to help in crew battles, rep the crew when I do play in tourneys, and just be able to play Smash with new friends. I play only on the Wii U. Thanks! :grin:

Edit: No longer looking for a crew as I have a joined one called Hero Mode. :)

Last edited:

Slurzen

Smash Cadet
wii u player
jiggly puff, falcon, yoshi and diddy kong are my mains. i want to join a loyal and active crew. hit me up if interested. now that summer has arrived i'll be super active aswell

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
wii u player
jiggly puff, falcon, yoshi and diddy kong are my mains. i want to join a loyal and active crew. hit me up if interested. now that summer has arrived i'll be super active aswell
Feel free to hit me up on skype @ jweste6978 (this goes for anybody in search of a wii u crew)

Last edited:

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Hello everybody, looking to join a fun and reliable crew? Join TheGamingPotatoes!

We are a brand new crew looking for members, who are skillful, but are still fun to be around. We train those who need training in our crew, as well as play fun matches together.
Every monday night, we each have our own tournament with just each other in the crew, and it's lots of fun.
We are planning on fighting other crews once we get at least 5 members. (Current: 3)

To join our crew:
1) You must have a skype, and a challonge account.
2) Add me on skype: Boomersfun3
3) You will tell us who you main, etc.
4) You will play someone from our crew (randomized), chatting via skype.
5) It will be best 3 out of 5
6) If you win, you will be able to join.

For more information, add me on skype: Boomersfun3, or quote this message.

Last edited:

xElGlugx

Smash Cadet
Hello people, we are the A2 Socal(Southern California) crew looking for new recruits, the procedure to join is listed bellow:

First of all, please have a facebook as we use messenger to talk with eachother.
Next, you must join our secondary group A0 which is also under A2, but doesn't require tryouts.
Finally, we will have a small A0 tournament(Including A2 members) to determine who can move onto the bigger portion of the crew, A2.
We are pretty chill guys who welcome anyone, and I might mention we are very skilled players No For Glory Rollers ;).
Everyone in our crew will happily play you at anytime and we like to do fun things sometimes like crew battles within our crew and Roster Night( play with everyone in the roster with 1 stock).
If you have any questions feel free to contact me via skype: DaGlug

Last edited:

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Hey. I'm El_Mariachi or "El" for short. I'm a Falcon solo main that wants to continue pushing my character's limits, play with lots of intensity, and just have fun playing. I was in a crew for a while so I have some crew battle experience. A busy school year hasn't been helpful with letting me play in tourneys (online or offline) but a few couple notable achievements are a 7th place finish in an 83 man online tourney (back in February) and a couple of 1st place wins in a few small tourneys. I want to be able to be in a crew that can help me continue to improve as a player and in return I want to be able to help in crew battles, rep the crew when I do play in tourneys, and just be able to play Smash with new friends. I play only on the Wii U. Thanks! :grin:
Hey, feel free to PM me if you want to join our crew, or add me on skype: boomersfun3
Then we can talk about you joining (if you want to join)

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
WII u player , I main
DR.MARIO AND VILLAGER if u want i can use Pikachu also i can kick all my level 50 amiibos ***** and its rare online when i see a challenge try me out papichulo47 on the wii u.its a shift
Feel free to PM me to join our clan, or add me on skype: Boomersfun3

Gamefreak

Smash Rookie
NNID
G4MEFRE4K
Hello, I would like to join a crew, kind of new to the smash community but I think that joining a crew will push me to become a better player

darkphantomrick

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkphantomrick
3DS FC
3566-1986-4378
Huzzah! my name is Darkphantomrick (abbreviate is however you'd like) :3
I main Rosalina & Luma, Ness, Mega Man, and Lucas
I have yet to win 1st place in a tournament ;-; . I haven't played many tourneys but I did come in 2nd place in the first tourney that I played in (It was offline and it was a doubles tournament) The rest Iv'e played in were online tournaments.
I am a pretty skilled player, and I hope joining a crew will improve my overall skill level in smash 030

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Huzzah! my name is Darkphantomrick (abbreviate is however you'd like) :3
I main Rosalina & Luma, Ness, Mega Man, and Lucas
I have yet to win 1st place in a tournament ;-; . I haven't played many tourneys but I did come in 2nd place in the first tourney that I played in (It was offline and it was a doubles tournament) The rest Iv'e played in were online tournaments.
I am a pretty skilled player, and I hope joining a crew will improve my overall skill level in smash 030
Reply to me if you are interested in joining my crew. We have our description above. I would prefer it if you would add me on skype: Boomersfun3

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Looking for a member that supposedly, mains Villager but also plays many characters cause undecided... making him a blob...
yes, I'm looking at you @ Darklink401 Darklink401 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

chris090697

Smash Apprentice
NNID
chrisurban123
Well I have been a smasher since ssb1. I am very competitive but not a poor sport if I lose it just means I got more practice to do. I mainly play wii u my ID is chrisurban123. My main is yoshi but I am also good with Roy, link, zero suit Samus and Lucas. I am also familiar with the rest of the cast. Well let me know if I sound interesting for your crew thanks for reading.

Last edited:

xElGlugx

Smash Cadet
Well I have been a smasher since ssb1. I am very competitive but not a poor sport if I lose it just means I got more practice to do. I mainly play wii u my ID is chrisurban123. My main is yoshi but I am also good with Roy, link, zero suit Samus and Lucas. I am also familiar with the rest of the cast. Well let me know if I sound interesting for your crew thanks for reading.
You sound like a great player that our crew would be happy to have :) add me on skype and we can talk about it there skype: daglug

Last edited:

Ryouhei

Smash Rookie
Hey, everyone. I'm Ryouhei (pronounced Ree-oh-hey). I've been playing Smash for quite some time just for fun, and I'm looking to improve my game. I've only played in a couple of tournaments for fun, but I think joining a crew could help me improve myself a ton. I usually play Roy, Ness, Marth, or Mewtwo, with Roy and Ness being my best picks. I'm willing to give this thing a shot, so just send me a Skype message at gavapadvich. Thanks for looking.

Torogami

Smash Rookie
Aye! Willing to join a crew! I am Tom or Toro if you like, and I main Ike, Mario and G&W. It would be cool to join a crew, because I want to improve.

My skype: tommy.tang97
Twitch username: Torogami ^-^

Thanks for lookin, and send me a message if you want to talk :D

jacusplot

Smash Rookie
Hello,

I'm Jacuzzi, and I've been playing smash for about 9 years between Melee, Brawl, and 4. I'm exclusively 3DS and I main Mario, Peach, Bowser, Ganandorf, Zero Suit Samus, Fox, Ness, and Lucas, as well as sometimes Bowser Jr and Yoshi, and I'm working on Shiek. I would like to join a crew to improve my skills and have fun. My skype username is lkylar, feel free to add me!

Last edited:

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
Hello,

I'm Jacuzzi, and I've been playing smash for about 9 years between Melee, Brawl, and 4. I'm exclusively 3DS and I main Mario, Peach, Bowser, Ganandorf, Zero Suit Samus, Fox, Ness, and Lucas, as well as sometimes Bowser Jr and Yoshi, and I'm working on Shiek. I would like to join a crew to improve my skills and have fun. My skype username is lpkylar, feel free to add me!
hi i tried to add you,but nothing showed up, please add me and i will arrange a tryout jweste6978

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Aye! Willing to join a crew! I am Tom or Toro if you like, and I main Ike, Mario and G&W. It would be cool to join a crew, because I want to improve.

My skype: tommy.tang97
Twitch username: Torogami ^-^

Thanks for lookin, and send me a message if you want to talk :D
Send ya a message~

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Hey, everyone. I'm Ryouhei (pronounced Ree-oh-hey). I've been playing Smash for quite some time just for fun, and I'm looking to improve my game. I've only played in a couple of tournaments for fun, but I think joining a crew could help me improve myself a ton. I usually play Roy, Ness, Marth, or Mewtwo, with Roy and Ness being my best picks. I'm willing to give this thing a shot, so just send me a Skype message at gavapadvich. Thanks for looking.
Ok, when can we arrange a time for us to play? Please add me on skype: boomersfun3 and we can discuss it. (If you don't have skype, quote this message)

Ryouhei

Smash Rookie
Ok, when can we arrange a time for us to play? Please add me on skype: boomersfun3 and we can discuss it. (If you don't have skype, quote this message)
I just sent you a message on Skype. Feel free to respond whenever you aren't busy and we'll set something up.

Top Bottom